Racks Follows Cliche. Kills himself. Livestreams it. (JK FAGS)

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Racketeer, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant
    Yes. It seems all your poorly worded insults written in all caps have finally gotten into my head and forced me into a deep depression that ended with my death by shotgun mouthwash via livestream. Feels weird writing about my death. You know? But as I'm dead and gone I mine as well inform you of a few things. I liked what David, and Giovanni posted because it was well thought out and executed. Your arguments, they just really suck. It's more like spam that no human can physically keep up with and better just left alone. So, it was a pathetic attempt, and one I hate. People who are loud, and stupid have no place in debate.

In case you haven't read the title yet, I said I was joking. I'm not Pepsi, so you really shouldn't be that much of a fag that you use that against me because I already called you out on it. If you do, God. I really feel bad about how immature you are. I don't think anyone could ever take you seriously. I'm talking to you. 14 year olds, pretending to be girls... Yeah fuck it. You won't get that reference until I told you.

Now, let's get to the meaning of this article. I made another article that had an obvious premise. Some girl had ate a tampon because she was a nasty bitch with a rachot pussy. I was just thinking, and fuck quotes, if this crazy girl can go on and get internet famous by choking on a tampon killing myself for the unwashed masses is comparable to the death of Jesus Christ. So, yadda, yadda. I really love putting myself in the position of superiority because it really pisses people off which is why you guys don't like me. You didn't lose in your heart, but you did in your brain. Stupid fuck.

Yeah. Let's all cry silently. Twas your profound knowledge of me that really killed me. I couldn't believe that you found out just who I am, and where I live. It's not like I am on Whitepages or anything. This isn't public information. I just feel so bad that you found out where I live because you can send Pizzas to my house, which never happened. Or call my home phone which I don't think even accepts phone calls out of my state. Too bad you cocksuckers didn't find anything that could really hurt me. Like sucking a tampon or something. Oh, and yeah. Incase you're a real stupid fuck, instead of just pretending at crazy, I'm a hardened motherfucker. I slowly look down the offended page and am all like "Oh, what a bunch of pussy bitches. Whining over this shit." Which was a response to my friend Dumb Poop. An interesting Xbox Live GT to be sure. He's thought it was so bad. What a dumb piece of shit.

Que big fucking paragraph: Well, one time I remember you quoting me. Telling me that I couldn't take down ED. But I can. See, the original plan was to RAT popular member of the forum and spread it via script that downloaded my crypted RAT without you ever knowing. Sadly, I just lost interest, and money. Yeah. I'm a techguy. That dox I was talking about wasn't so important, but it was the way that I got them that was. It was a bit anticlimactic because I intentionally put myself in the weakest place possible with the intention of digging myself out but ended in failure due to money problems. Eventually I had the money, but spent it all on shit I felt was more important to me, while at the the same time also having more value or worth to me as an individual.

Well, you're all a bunch of stupid fucks. You likely don't even understand what crypting is muchness what RAT stands for. A rat? No you idiot. Remote Administration Tool. You can be a skiddie, and be able to control any computer that you put this little thing on. A lot of people look down on skiddies, mainly because they don't build their own shit. But I don't got time to learn the various versions of C, or Java, or VisualBasic. That last one, I could probably do, but I don't know as I haven't tried it. Basically VB is looked at as an inferior programming language. That is until I saw Blackshades. A nice little RAT coded in VB. Yeah. Don't get on my ass about this. I got better shit to do than learn about something as stupid as that.

Let's call attention to that last sentence two paragraphs ago and expand on it. You guys all act like you are professional trolls with these big egos with inflated self importance and worth. A year later, me dead, and you're supposedly alive. But let'sI be real. You're nothing. I enjoy having arguments, and eventually it wasn't arguing anymore it turned into generic insults and spam.

Generic insults and spam: Okay. Hypothetically, some faggot (who nobody actually cares about) wrote on my wall, and told me he deleted my last news post when he actually didn't. Aren't Jews all liars? In response, I went up and deleted fucking everything on my profile newsfeed not as an effort in futility but just in spite. I didn't really have a reason for it. I just thought "Fuck it" and was all like "If he wants to delete my shit, I'm deleting all mine" I felt this way because you can't do something and then call me out on doing the same fucking thing. It's being hypocritical which is a mistake I just eat up.

I never mentioned this. But I will now. I posted links that sent me the IP's of anyone who clicked on them just in case I wanted to DDoS you one day. I was actually committed to this, and planned on doing it because it's actually very easy if illegal, but that didn't stop you did it? Once again, I fell into money troubles simply because I got better shit to spend it on than either 1000 bots or some 20 dollar server I only get to use for one month. Consider yourself lucky there. I still have at least 20 of your IP's. In fact, if I sent you a link in a private message I do have your IP. Yes, even the Jew.

But it wasn't just money troubles that stopped any of you from hearing about this. It's more like I'm not going to tell you what I am going to do until I do it. I can slam you after the fact. Like I said , I lost interest. Of less note, a year later and your quality of posts has gotten even lower. A lesser man would say he didn't think that was possible, but that's just bullshit. What I can't believe though is that people are actually that stupid. I just shake my head at the posts I see and ignore them because they're not worth my attention. Sadly, each and everyone of you lack the intelligence and wit to say anything intentionally funny. I think even if you tried all of you would still fail to impress me, and not because I have high standards (of which I do) but more like none of you are good enough. Which looking back, these two words have meanings that are one and the same.

From an outside perspective, it's all circle jerking. What you say isn't funny but you get likes, so you continue doing it. It's much like musical tastes. I watched a Vsauce video labeled "Will we ever run out of new music" the punchline is that there are more possible ways you can create songs or melodies that we will die as a race before we run out of new music. Humans have a love of music that sounds alike, pop, rap, etc. The shit that pours out of our radio stations really isn't something I have much respect for. Most of it is just bland or incredibly moronic. Supposedly they derive inspiration from artists that came before them, and there is an interesting Cracked article called "4 Albums that ruined rap music" that can easily tell you how well that worked out for them.

So, let's go beyond your circle jerking. Into your posts themselves. Coming back, much has changed, and yet much has stayed the same. Cliche, but true. @Magnum has been caught recycling old jokes, and also stealing jokes from one of the worst comedians of all time. If this is where you draw inspiration from then this sentence needs no punchline. Just come on, dude.

Like Ifly, of Youtube. @Magnum has been caught infringing on the values that he prevalently agreed upon. Of course, when I take sentences from different parts of the web, so I have something creative to say in every situation. It's all bad. But when you do it, it's all just completely fine right? Good job, all of you. I highly suggest looking up Lefty's video which is where I drew the inspiration for this. Smart guy.

A lesser known argument that nobody takes seriously, is this. Apparently people are stupid enough to believe that likes matter at all to me. I'm more interested in post count, which is why a vast majority of my posts are all spam. While ones like these are nothing but quality. I don't have 1337 posts anymore and I am never going to post over 9000 this has ceased to matter as well.

So, shit comes to mind. That article you were talking about. Yes, dickjokes, and fartjokes. But there is also going to be jokes about me being a faggot and maybe a pedopile. But I can't even spell pedophile. Oxymoron. Anyway! Niggers, you called Pewdiepie a pedophile and probably a faggot too but you're not an honest source for anything so don't act like anyone will believe you.

Oh, yeah. Well, guess what? I've been typing and typing for hours. Probably. Whatever. The thing is, I think I've come off here as a winner. I liked the way the sentences flowed when I typed, and I also thought the things I said were valid. Deleting this article is a victory for me because it just tells me that you lost. But you don't need to tell me that because I knew you lost a long time ago. It was only when I left that you started talking shit. I really wonder if any of you are dumb enough to believe that I would post videos and let you on my facebook, or leave for a couple months, and then make an article about killing myself if I wasn't doing all this purposefully to get hateful responses that I can laugh about with the friends that you so desperately want. I've been milking you for days. God. I just really can't continue this sentence any further. It's a lot like watching a movie, and it's literally embarrassing to watch. You don't want to watch it because it's either too corny or really cliche. That's what I expect your comments to be, and jeez. There is literally nothing keeping me here besides these lies that have been spread that only make sense because you want them to. But I've put it on blast, and I won't go as far as to say I won't post here ever again, but I'm content to just sit here and watch the comments roll by. I had like one really good retort fleshed out. I planned on using it at DLP, but they made a new thread so it isn't relevant anymore. Basically it goes like this: "I was content to laugh at the comments you all were making. Then I saw you banned me. Then I laughed at that." I took more time on it, and worded it... Concise. Already said that, but whatever.

I can picture something telling me that this is just another one of my butthurt rages, but it's just what I wanted to say from the very beginning but I was just more interested in going back and forth at that time, and my thoughts after that are blank. Back to back, is such a long word, but when we did that I just thought you'd brush off the truth and it makes sense to wait a bit. A common tactic here is ignoring the truth which is understandable if you have like 64 posts or something.

One last thing before I taunt you, um. Yeah. You haven't made an article about me, and doing it would just be me winning. Making an article ain't shit. All it is going to be is dickjokes, and fartjokes because you have no sense of humor. We've already established that the members here are shit tier quality because none of you actually contributed anything good to the Wiki page. All you did is copy and paste what other people made. A lot like Magnum, and a lot like me. The difference is that I did not profit off of it, and what I did isn't a big deal because it isn't. Earlier I talked about how Magnum did this but only said so to put him on my level because he would like me to believe that everything he comes up with is from his own mouth, and it wasn't hard to believe because all he really does is swear a lot and that's it.

So yeah. Cry like little bitches here. Like my post, so I will post more. Quote me a lot, and then post your little rages or whatever. When I think any of that shit I just laugh. I'm playing for keeps now. So there really isn't any way you can win by responding to this article cuz' it's actually just a really good troll, and by responding you're letting me win. S'not like I am going to respond to any of you, which makes you unable to come back from this loss. LOL FAG.

Let's end with an omnious line which will make all of you rush to deny, or at least would if I didn't call you out on it: EDF has fallen

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant
    God damn. That is fucking long.

3. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    I don't dislike you. I know too little about you to make a decision, though from what little I could gleam from your posts, you seem like a slightly more intelligent Trixie.

4. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Trixie is more of a

[​IMG]
    Rack is more of a

[​IMG]

and of course The Member Formerly Known As Baya

[​IMG]
    And that's all anyone ever need know about the forums.

The storm-clouds of faggotry have arrived but with a silver lining of lulz.​

5. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Thanks for another one of your ever-informative posts.

6. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I'm not wasting my time reading that. Blah blah blah, @Racketeer is a tremendous faggot and crybaby.

7. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    P.S: Since it's clearly not news, it's being moved to it's natural habitat.

8. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You are off your meds.

9. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

10. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
  11. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

12. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I wonder how long until we get a reply from someone who actually read all that shit.

Probably never.

13. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    Op is so retarded thinking anybody with common sense will read that Tl;dr shit
    [​IMG]seriously..

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  15. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

This.

16. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:

• Like Like x 2
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  17. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

$20 says this guy, along with 80% of the sock flood, is @Racketeer.

So this is where all the socks have been coming from.

These speak for themselves.

I read the TL;DR, all of them.

18. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    Hmmm, well Zaiger or maybe even one of the mods can look if they are using the same IP, I doubt he is smart enough to use a proxy.

19. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Rack already admitted to socks, along with a whole lot of other bullshit, in that crazy rant. It's painful to read because even with the polished grammar and punctuation his broken brain bleeds through every fucking line.

He basically has been flooding the forum with socks and then posting youtube shit etc. to fish for personal info, Apegomp and prob Snaek are both contenders.

20. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

21. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    By the way, why is it such a huge threat to DDoS someone on the internet? I always thought the only ones that'd take it seriously were either /b/tards, COD fags, furries (and other people with really sick fetishes), and people who have done something really perversely wrong.

Or people who are so antisocial that they don't want any mail... Honestly, I'd send Rice, Uberfukken, that mod guy with the picture of Heavy as his AV, Minty, Tofu, CallMeMaggot and Nonny some mail if I could. Probably just Pop Rocks because I don't know what kind of stuff they like other than the internet.

22. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

aawww, i'd penpal with you
    :meow:
    i like mario mushrooms :D

23. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    i want pop rocks

24. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Send me your address somewhere and I'll make you something for Valentine's Day :D Also, I don't think we get those here but I'll try to make you one.

You shall receive Pop Rocks!

25. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    thank you, you kind soul.

26. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I've actually lectured like this.​

27. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant
    I just wanted to point this out. Tricking him was intentional, and the point of this post is to piss you off even more so you continue making this thread relevant.

28. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    When has watching you stumble around trying to stick your dick in your own ass ever been irrelevant?
    Welcome back Btw....love your medal.

29. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Very insightful.

30. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl