Race Based Pricing

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by PerpetuallyAroused, Oct 25, 2011.

1. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Don't you think its fair that the races that rob the most should also have to pay the most? I don't want costs passed on to me for the mistakes of other races, charge blacks and latins more for their thievery.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Most of their money comes from the government so in the end whites will take the brunt of the costs.

3. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya beat me too it - most of the low races get their cash from the best of the white races. So we'd have to give them even more of our money. Not to mention the reason degenerate races steal is because they can't afford what they want so they have to try to take it. Making their shit cost more money will only cause the 3rd tier citizens to steal more and demand more of our tax money.

A better solution is to make them do quadruple the work a normal, white person would do for whatever pay they're making now.
    An even better solution is just boot them out of the country.

4. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    nah, freeze wellfare, raise nigger prices, we'd be getting more of our money back, I'd pay extra to see how butthurt they get though.

5. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

[​IMG]

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    WHERE DO I VOTE FOR THIS MAN?

7. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Interesting thread.

Can't raise nigger & spic prices, as whitey will just have to pay for it.

What to do...?

Abolish welfare, and give niggers essentials like air and water for free.

Anything beyond this, they have to work for the person/company providing the goods or services as a slave at the discretion of the provider, until they have earned the thing they want.

E.g. Nigger walks into KFC and says "Aaah want sum Fraaaahed Chicken, cracka". Checkout bitch says "OK Mr Nigger, we have 3 bags of rubbish we need taken out. Do this, and you get a drumstick."

Downside - letting a nigger work for you is like trusting a dingo to babysit. Also, the welfare money they would have spent now goes back into the government coffers to be wasted by politician cunts.