Pvt. Henderson's log.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Explodingpiglets, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Explodingpiglets

Explodingpiglets
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Prvt J. Henderson's log

It was a chaotic fight on the installation called "halo". The flood had killed all my comrades and the abomination almost killed me. The last thing I remember is a huge explosion, and then I blacked out. I thought I had died. I woke up hours later. At first my vision was blurry. I saw purple. As it cleared, I realised I was in a covenant ship. I also realised that my clothes were missing. I was naked. I panicked. I tried to move, but I was cuffed to a padded table. I knew i was going to be interrogated. The thought scared the hell out of me. "Be still human" I stopped. Not because I was being held captive, but because the voice sounded impossibly feminine. I turned my head and there was a female elite standing beside me. She was the enemy, and yet I could not help myself from thinking out attractive she looked. Was she going to interrogate me?

Her scales were a pearly white. Her head softer and more angular than the males of her species, and her eyes were a brilliant emerald green. What is even odder is that she was not wearing anything at all. She was completely naked. I thought the elites were reptilian and here, this elite had the hottest boobs I ever saw! Decorative tattoos marked the curves of her body. It was an odd, and yet strangely arousing site. Perhaps what seeing what happened to my comrades messed up my mind.

"I am Kiala Raeom. You are going to tell me what I want to know." she said. Her mandibles clucked, almost seductively. I didn't say anything. "You were found on the holy ring with a platoon of 12 soldiers. What was your objective?" To be honest...I had a hard time remembering. So I said "I don't... remember" She looked at me and grinned. "I guess we will have to do this the hard way." I gulped, bracing myself for torture. I followed her as she walked over to a table. I couldn't see what was on it, but I was imagining scalpels and pokers. Instead she picked up what looked like a silk cloth. I was confused.

" The tip of the your specie's phallus is very very sensetive. If you rub a cloth against the tip, it will cause a very very instense sensation." She snickered. I couldn't help myself as my member got hard. She walked back over to me climbed on top the table I was cuffed to and sat on my legs. She pressed something on her control band and a forcefield appears, holding my member in place. She then took the cloth in her hands, and held it tight. She place the cloth against my tip and dragged it.

I gasped, an intense sensation, almost painful, though not unpleasant, took hold of me. I moaned loudly despite trying to stay quiet. She asked me again "What was your objective?" "Please...I don't remember" This was a lie. I had just remembered that we were ordered to plant a bomb on several covenant seraphs when the flood attacked. She dragged the cloth across again. I tensened up and struggled, trying to get away. I cried out and swore. I couldn't believe how a piece of cloth could do this to me! "Tell me your objective" "NO!" This time she didn't stop. She dragged the cloth back and forth without stopping.

I was in tears. I was screaming, trying to thrust into the cloth, trying to pull away, anything. But I was helpless. this went on for about 5 minutes. "OK! OK! WE WERE TRYING TO BLOW UP THREE SERAPHS!" She stopped. "Good boy." I was relieved, and yet so very aroused by what this alien had done to me. "What is your name human?" "Jack Henderson." She looked at me and grinned. This worried me. "I am sorry to deceive you "jack", but I was only asking you your objective for fun. I did not need to know it. Now, I am going to torture you for fun!" Before I could say anything, she tossed the cloth aside, and leaned over me , her legs straddled my waist. I was very excited now. She brought her "face" close to mine. "You humans are so savage and primitive. I like it. I was getting tired of my fellow males."

She then hissed in my face and began to fondle her breasts in front of me. My eyes were wide open as I looked at those glorious mammaries. I wanted to grab them desperately. "oooo I am so ticklish here" she said as she fondled her nipples. I was going crazy. I just wanted to get out and do nasty things to her. I haven't felt like this since third grade. She looked at me and snickered. Then she placed her hands on my sides and wiggled her fingers. Immediatly I broke into laughter. I was very ticklish. "aww cute human. Tickle tickle tickle" this went on for 3 whole minutes, but it felt like a lifetime. I almost passed out. Seeing how wild I was now, she pressed a button on her wrist ban and the cuffs holding me down dissappeared. What she did next blew my mind. She pulled me off the table and took my place, laying spread eagle. Her elite sex was oozing with a green fluid and yet it was so arousing. The cuffs reappeared and she was held down to the table.

"Come and get me you ferocious human." I wasted no time in mounting her. I thrust myself into her surprisingly tight sex. She gasped and squealed as her -blam!- pulsed and tickled around my shaft. I grabbed her breasts and viciously thrust into her again and again. I was like a wild dog! The noises she made drove me out of my mind. They were impossibly girly and icredibly sexy! I felt myself approaching climax, and I looked down into her emerald eyes. I bent down, to kiss her, she opened her mandibles to allow me access to her mouth, and we both kissed. I roared as the spasmed around my shaft,I could feel it pulling it pulling me into her even more. The orgasm ripped its way through my body and I exploded inside of her. She squealed and hissed, her sex spilling elite -blam!- all over the table.

"By the forerunners!!" she gasped. "That was amazing!!!" But I wasn't done with her yet. I lowered my head and kissed her breasts. I took a nipple and gently tugged it with my teeth. She groaned with pleasure. I kissed her belly gently, going lower and lower kissing and nibbling as I went. Soon, I was looking at her nice scaly -blam!-. It was oozing with green fluid. It looked kind of gross, but I wanted to hear her squeal again. So I closed my eyes and tickled her lips with my tongue. It tasted like candy! Sour candy! So I slither my tongue inside of her and tickled. I felt her hips try to close around my head and she squealed again. I shoved my face into her sex even further, causing her to arch her back. I wasted no time in finding her elite g-spot, licking the all too familiar rough spot where the nerves gathered and I tickled it with my tongue. Her breathing hastened, and I could feel her lips pulsing around my cheeks. All of a sudden she screamed at the top of her lungs. I felt her spasm around my face, spilling her feminine juices down my chin. I made sure to lap as much of it up as I could. It tasted like lemon lime.

After she was done with her orgasm, I climbed back on top of her and kissed her. I then collapsed on top of her, exhausted from what I had been through, not knowing what to think. The heard the cuffs come off and I felt her stroke my head. "You are a good human. I think our species can get along."
    And that is why I think female elites are awesome!

Attached Files:

2. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

dude halo still sux
    buy a ps3
    losR

3. Explodingpiglets

Explodingpiglets
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I would buy a PS3 if it had a lot of good exclusives games instead of a few and a competent online service. Xbox 360 has both. :)

4. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

oooh good exclsives
    yeah let me list
    gears of war
    end of list

5. Explodingpiglets

Explodingpiglets
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Gears of War, Halo 3, Shadow Complex, Alan Wake, Blue Dragon, Fables 2 and 3, Left 4 dead (though it's also on the PC), Left 4 dead 2, Mass effect, Mass effect 2, and those are just the ones I've played.

Now let's look at the good exclusives on the PS3. Mgs4, LittleBigPlanet, resistance 1 and 2, ......... can't think of any more.

6. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

im talking about this year
    i also have both consoles
    so i dont give a shit

7. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    This should be under Bad Fanfiction

8. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List