PUNintentiary

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Explodingpiglets, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Explodingpiglets

Explodingpiglets
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Why? I don't really have a reason for killing them both. Well....unless you count revenge as a reason. But, it's not that simple. I was conflicted Doc, I didn't want to kill her, and yet she was the source of my agony.

Yes, because I loved her. I loved her so much.

She was cute, she was weird, bubbly, always happy. She always laughed at my odd mannerisms and...I loved her. She made me so happy. Our dates were the happiest moments of our lives.

No. I don't think she did. She never knew how much I loved her.

She went on a religious retreat and one of her friends confessed his love for her. She told me he said all the right things to her, and then she was his.

Yes, I wanted her to be happy, and maybe she was happy with him. I tried to let it go, I tried to convince myself that she never existed.

I don't know.

I don't remember.

Talk to who?

No...I don't know who that is...stop calling me that.

no..please...I don't want to...no

I SAID STOP IT!!! I-I...

Hello Doctor, how are you today?

I am Rogue Smiler.

Yes...I did cut her up. I cut them both up

Because he was too weak to do the job.

She was killing him doctor, sooner or later, he was going to commit suicide. You do know he believes in hell don't you? He believe that suicide was a one way ticket to hell. He didn't want to go to hell, so he did the only thing he could do. He woke me up. Survival doctor.

No doctor, he didn't create me, he woke me up, as I just said. For a shrink, you really have problems with listening.

It's ok Doctor, proceed with your inquiries. What would you like to know?

Nobody did. I've always been with him, ever since the day he was born.

Oh course doctor, she had to go, and I was the one who did it.

I followed them on their honeymoon. I waited and waited until they finally opened up the special wine that I gave them as one of their wedding gifts.

Only long enough to sneak in a gift of my own without anybody I know noticing me.

Well doctor, honeymoons are romantic. They would certainly share the bottle of wine by themselves....in private.

Drugged wine has a tendency to knock people out for while doctor.

When they dozed off, I made my move. I was already inside the cabin they rented. It's a good thing it was out in the country. Nobody saw me carry them out to the truck.

That's a secret doctor, but it was in a dark place. That's all you'll find out. Now are you going to let me finish my story?

Thank you. I had her chained to a table, and I had him chained to a wheel at the foot of her table.

It's called a breaking wheel doctor. They used it a long time ago to torture people. Anyway, he woke up first and moaned, as if he were suffering from a hangover. I won't bore you with his meaningless dialogue, let's just say he wasn't happy to be chained to a wheel in the nude and he obviously had no idea who I was.

A little bit later, she woke up and saw me. I never expected to scream. Or at least try to scream. It's kind of hard to scream when your mouth is stapled shut.

Is it symbolic? Not really doctor, I just didn't want to hear her talk.

I imagine she did try to ask me what was going on, but I couldn't tell. I also didn't care. I just hummed and hummed. I went over to get a few special tools, and I got to work. Oh doctor, this is a funny part. I grabbed a large wooden mallet, and went to her husband and slammed the mallet into his kneecap and bent it between the spokes on the wheel.

I was rewarded with a satisfying shriek from him. It was hilarious, he was flailing around in the chains, it looked hilarious! I slammed the mallet on his other kneecap and broke it as well, and I was rewarded with another shriek. I never knew men could sound like that. Anyway, let me get to the funny part. After breaking his limbs, I said to him, "Wow dude, how much wine did you drink? You look hammered! *bursts out in laughter*

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I..I'm sorry hahahah... let me catch my bre...oh god hahaha, let me catch my breath.

Yes I'm done. Anyway, she was staring at me with the most satisfying look of horror. I stared right back at her. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable laying on that table in the nude, restrained. I couldn't help myself doctor. I am a man after all, and men have needs.

I had my way with her. There was nothing she or her husband could do. I took off my pants, climbed onto the table, and mounted her. I didn't just rape her, I bit into her breasts and tore off her tits. I can still taste her titty blood in my mouth and I can still hear her lips ripping when she forced her mouth open into an agonized scream. And then I took a knife, and while I was fucking her, I shoved the knife up her

But doctor, are you sure? I didn't even get to the part with the bear trap. It is quite gripping. *burst out into laughter again*

hehehe, sorry doctor, sometimes I can't help myself. I am in a PUNitentiary after all.

Ok doctor, I'll let you talk to him again, but one more thing before I go.

It should have been an open casket funeral.

No, I don't need people to see my work to know that it is good. I'm saying that they should have made sure they were burying her husband.

You assume I killed her and hid her body and that you can't find the corpse. Well, I never killed her. I kept her alive in my secret place, and I hid her in a new place on the day of the funeral. Can you guess where she is? I'll give you a hint, you will need a shovel. Goodbye doctor.

Doc....you have to believe me, I loved her to death....why are you making that face?

2. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    Uh, okay?

3. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

4. Explodingpiglets