Psychological Transference: Or how I learnt that fear of rape is the result of xenophobia.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Baya Rae 4900, Sep 5, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Females fear (r)ape. Not unreasonably. They fear it more than anything else. Completely unreasonably. Why? Well, because in the days of pre-historic societies people were much more xenophobic and honest than they are now. Hell, they were much more honest about it not fifty to two-hundred years ago. Take America for instance. Specifically the strange divide between blacks and whites. When whites wanted to proliferate xenophobia among their own kind they bitched about about blacks wanting to (r)ape white women. When blacks wanted to proliferate xenophobia among their own kind they bitched about whites wanting to (r)ape black women. Even though, even now, inter-race relations is had on the fringes of both societies. (Both consensual and non-consensual.) Why is this? Because they're more honest about what it's all about: Fear of the outsider. This has extended to the feminist ideology where the insider is the female and the outsider is the male. (The anti-feminist chauvinists belief what they do in reaction to the preachings of the feminists so their opinions are practically irrelevant as it's the feminists that are at war with society, not the anti-feminist chauvinists. No matter how much they wish to pretend they are.)

Another point: I mentioned that to fear (r)ape more than anything else is completely unreasonable. Which it is. (R)ape, by definition, is the sexual violation of somebody (or something, if applied amongst animals) that may or may not include overt physical assault which occurs in a relatively short period of time. Now, physical assaults (both sexual and non-sexual) is perhaps the easiest for our psyches to numb themselves to. That's how our psyches work. It's the easiest because it's the simplest and most direct form of trauma. Here are the other forms which are worse, from least to most severe.

First, verbal abuse. While insulting and rumour spreading is bad, neither really compares to nagging. Nagging is, by definition, constantly complaining to somebody about what that somebody is doing. Even over a relatively short period of time it can change a person and make them more edgy. Over a long period of time it completely changes people and turns them into a neurotic mess. Keep in mind that that means the abused would constantly try to, and fail, live up to the abuser's expectations. Because the abuser has no expectations. Because they're a neurotic mess. themselves. (Almost certainly because they themselves were nagged over a long period of time.) This plays with our innate need and want to conform to society.

Second, emotional abuse. Simple really. Take something or somebody you love and have somebody hurt said something or somebody. Each and every one of us with even an ounce of empathy (by definition said empathy is needed to be able to love anything) means we'd sooner accept physical trauma over emotional trauma. The very making of the decision is traumatic, let alone living with the consequences. It's also that which encompasses all other forms of abuse as we're numbing ourselves to our emotions in order for our psyches to continue working relatively unhindered. It's also impossible to numb yourself to without completely shutting your emotions down. Creating a whole bunch of excess problems that usually doesn't come from psychical or verbal abuse.

Thirdly, spiritual abuse. Specifically, isolation. While we can numb ourselves to excess, we can't numb ourselves to inefficiencies. Humans need other Humans. So that we may compare ourselves to them. So that we may conform to them, make certain our ideas aren't completely insane and have them set limits for us. Without that third party input, we go insane. And it seems to start about an hour after you're fully conscious. Every single day. Which means after that hour you're gradually going insane, becoming increasingly neurotic and eccentric. Basically you're becoming less Human. Unlike the other traumas, this one has no built-in defence mechanism. You just go insane. In order to stop going insane (not reverse but stop) you need to come into contact with another Human and engage with them. Over a period of time you'll superficially get better but your mind won't recover from your isolation. The trauma that comes from the other abuses might be treatable over time, depending on circumstance, but this has no treatment.

2. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    not if you have borderline personality. you like being hurt. its messed up. people will take advantage of the attention seeking.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Ah, but then the spiritual trauma still applies for you need to be around others for them to abuse you.

4. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    i need help. this shit is getting old. i have already been homeless this year.

5. xXtryingtoohardXx

xXtryingtoohardXx
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Master Ruseman, commander of Manlove Mujahideen
    Home Page:
    STOP WHINING TO US AND GET A JOB. DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'LL ACHIEVE ANYTHING ON HERE.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Don't they have homeless shelters in your city? Or women's refuges? Something like that? It's seems unlikely that they don't. If you need stability in your life then perhaps you should volunteer at said charities as well as using their services.

7. xXtryingtoohardXx

xXtryingtoohardXx
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    @messyjessie He's right, y'know.

8. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    I sometimes pay homeless bums to fight eachother.

9. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    i fucking cant get a job with that poshot website with my name in google search. its really bad. it prevents me from getting a job. would you hire me if you saw that website? what would the customers think if they reconigzed me

10. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    i am good for septembers rent. thank you. i will lose all my stuff if i go homeless. my family donest talk to me. have nowhere to store my shit

11. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    But isn't that a good thing?

12. xXtryingtoohardXx

xXtryingtoohardXx
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Well, you came here. You should have known that this is the internet thunderdome.

13. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    i am not talking about you bothering me. its my world turning upside down and doing it alone.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Why do you conform to society's expectations? My family was made homeless twice. We lost everything twice. I'm thankful for that. It made me realise that all possessions are pointless and transitory. You cannot take them with you when you die. You hold onto them desperately because you think it gives you stability but all it is is a form of slavery. It confines you and limits your choices.

Listen to me. Find a charity. One that'll give you accommodations. Transfer what possessions you can but give the rest to that charity and volunteer your services to it. You'll no longer have to worry about loss or whether you'll have enough money for the coming months. You'll be much better off for it and you won't have to degrade yourself just to get by.

You will find fulfilment and comfort and meaning in helping others. Trust me.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  15. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You have an internet connection. You're a lot better off than 80% of the people I grew up with and 50% of the people I've met in recent years.

16. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Dear @messyjessie ,
    I believe firmly that Mr. Rae is a huge jerk off and that his every post is trite autofellatio.
    That being said, this advise that he has offered is thoughtful and truly your best shot at reinventing yourself...
    Despite the fact it's most likely an attempt to get you to send him nudes.

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You don't know me at all, Sol. If you did then you'd know that the getting of nudes over the internet and publicising them against the wishes of they who're nude is seen by me as a major form of decadency and pointlessness. Why would I wish to abuse this girl? Everybody here has already done that. For no justifiable reason, really. She obviously needs help. Not for a bunch of jackals to tear her apart for no other reason than because they're bored with their petty, shallow lives. Because that's why they've been tearing into all the other "faggots" of this forum. Even if they won't admit it.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    wow this is refreshing. nice to meet you. you really have intelligent posts too.

19. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Calm down, I was agreeing with your advise. Did you lose your sense of humor on your little walk about?

I know it's hard for you to consider the meat as you devour the sandwich
    [Joke]
    [Sentiment]
    [Joke]

after all that's part of your fuckwit charm.

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Compliments are empty. Honour me by taking my advice.

You made slanderous accusations. How was I supposed to act?

21. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Like The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae, of course.
    You performed wonderfully, despite the lack of America slamming.

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya are you fucking serious?! The Member Formerly Known As Baya if I ever meet you in person, I am going to rape you and show you that the fear of rape is due to the fucking fear of being raped.

23. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

I'm not about to start hugboxing someone that put themselves into a shitty situation.
    @messyjessie your woes are self-inflicted. Stop whining. "I've already been homeless". Big fucking deal. You're obviously not homeless now, and I doubt you were for very long. There are people who are ACTUALLY homeless, who are physically handicapped, or mentally unstable, who cannot function in normal society enough to even keep themselves fed, and you, with food, shelter, a fucking internet connection, and a physically and mentally healthy body (well, daddy issues notwithstanding) dare to appease anyone for sympathy?
    GET A JOB AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

@The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae 4900 Talking to a wall about any given subject won't make the wall educated, but it will echo the voice of the speaker back to themselves for auditory masturbation.

24. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    There are many jobs that don't care or see your whore past, like a fat food restaurant, there are not excuses for not getting a job.

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Bullshit. You couldn't (r)ape a petite female let alone an alpha male.

26. BizarrePsycho

BizarrePsycho
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya, are you a psychologist?

Have you done personal research on this subject that you are able to show us?

Are you a woman?

Are you afraid of rape?

Can you cite any sources?

Have you talked to a woman before?

If you can't answer yes to anyone of these, how the fuck do you know?

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    My own experiences aside, I've spoken to several females who were abused in all the ways listed over an extended period of time.

Also, fuck you for not accepting my words as gospel.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  28. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    That sound interesting, how you convinced them to talk with you?

29. BizarrePsycho

BizarrePsycho
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
    I'm sorry. I'm just shocked that someone could acknowledge that mental trauma is in many ways more damaging than physical abuse and yet go on to say that rape isn't that damaging since it's only physical.

Just... wow...

30. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I will poison you with microdots and then rape you. Afterwards when I bribe your tribe's chief/local drug kingpin I will plea/bribe the case down to honorable butthole robbery on an unbeliever which is only a fine which I can pay with lsd sheets and maybe a beautiful small firearm. Afterwards, I will purchase your body as a slave and violate as is permitted in the Book :Rape: