Psilocybin Grows New Brain Cells

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Meepsheep, Jan 29, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:

2. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

If it does anything good like this that means that it won't be allowed for the general public.

3. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Hallucinogenics is among the most suppressed scientific fields of study. Lots can be said about discoveries made during the 40s when science was allowed to play with the stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it could cure autism if applied correctly, the way that it opens new pathways in your brain. Of course, this would require decades of research, and not having every aspect of it under strict government regulation.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    YOUR SLAVE MASTERS WISH TO KEEP YOU PLEBS DUMB THROUGH POISING YOU AND DENYING YOU BRAIN STIMULATES SO YOU ARE EASIER TO CONTROL AND DON'T FIGURE OUT THEIR MASTER PLAN TO HARVEST YOUR MENTAL ENERGY UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE!

ALSO YOUR MASTERS WISH TO SUPPRESS YOUR INNATE DIVINITY BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS WHO WANT TO KEEP ALL THE MAGIC TO THEMSELVES!

5. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    I'm currently doing research on psilocybin as part of a project, it's pretty fucking incredible some of the untapped medical benefits that stuff has.

6. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
    extremely likely, considering it gives a significant boost to self-esteem

7. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm really not surprised at all. I used to be on every antipsychotic/antidepressant medication in the book, and all those things did was make me more psychotic/depressed/obsessed with ICP. It wasn't until the doctors took me off of all that shit that they realized it was only making me worse. On the other hand, drugs like THC, psilocybin, LSD, DMT, mescaline, etc. make me feel like a normal human being again for like a week after I trip.

8. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    It's official, shrooms cure juggalo

9. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i suffered massive head trauma and couldnt talk for weeks and
    suffered hallucinations and paranoia to such an extent that i couldnt leave the house.

i felt really crazy and had all these nightmarish thoughts and it went on for ages.

the first time i felt normal was when i tripped on about three handfuls of mushrooms.

im not sure if it did anything medically but i think mentally being able to function and think
    under that degree of intoxication really relieved me and i was a lot less stressed about being nuts.

if you think youre nuts and can handle that level of tripping balls youre ok.

i think you can re-program your consciousness using lsd and mushrooms if you do it right.

ive been experimenting with madness and psychological architecture for ages.

(mostly to unlock the down syndrome powers of video game pwnage)

10. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    That is MessyJessie btw

11. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I thought she was b& for life, but you know that saga should be allowed to continue.

I want more MessieJessie cocks dammit.

12. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse

anime fan
    Home Page:
    I too have been relieved of the effects of psychosis (speaking as a disorganized schizophrenic) through the use of hallucinogens, primarily mescaline. At my peak I was using shrooms about twice a month, and remained in a clear state of mind all the way through.