Proposed addition to Op Earl Grey

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Ktastic, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Ktastic

Ktastic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Shoop
    I haven't done much in the form of ED edits beyond the odd line here or there, fixed picture, or other minor bits so I come here first to propose a section for consideration to be included in the Op Earl Grey page, as this particular bit is not currently covered there.

What Happened: Basically on 9/21/2010, a fair bit after the main events of Earl Grey, one random /b/tard gave a heads up to the rest that there was Teaparty Ning sites to be raep'd. And so it was.
    Image uploading, blog posting, etc... massive win was had, although it stayed relatively low key well afterwards. That night was the reason all the Tea Party Ning sites switched to moderated approvals before anything could be posted. (They switched back again some months later it seems <.< )

Either way, the important part, the sauce.
    Faggy News Reports
    Screencaps of Win (rar)

There's a couple screens from the reporting sites, but most are screencaps that haven't made it around much except for one quickly 404d thread on /b/. A couple are kind of discreet in their win, but most are full of it.

2. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I restored some of the images, check around for some of the ones that are still missing.

3. Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Were not talking about Malaysian Tea here, are we?

4. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    Mmm... Tea

5. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit