Presidential Election Predictions

Discussion in 'Religion and Politics' started by Boudica, Aug 4, 2015.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal Defense Fund

Discussion Thread

1. Chrono

Chrono
    Expand Collapse
    Dragon

Attention Whore
    Given on how moronic Dubya Bush was and how manipulative Obama was--they had a 2nd term. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Trump get a full eight years, given on how terrible the last couple of presidents were. Which puts me to the belief, even if Trump does nothing but screw around for the next 4 years and in the 2020 election--he'd probably win the 2nd term.

As for Warren, I kind of imagine she'd get screwed over by the DNC, much like Bernie did. If the DNC doesn't use Hillary again, I'd guess they'd use some Islamist faggot.

#9801 Chrono, May 19, 2017 at 2:05 PM
    Last edited: May 20, 2017 at 3:11 AM
  2. RancidWraith

RancidWraith
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    Maybe, but behind all the "one puh-cent, Wallstreet bad." schtick, Warren is much more donor friendly. Unless another dynasty candidate runs, like Michelle Obama, I think they'll be less shenanigans.

3. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.
    But, it's a dry heat.

4. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

Director of operations at Authority
    "Mohammed was an amazing prophet, terrific religious leader, in fact I carry a picture of him."

• Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • List
  5. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    "Mohammed was an amazing prophet, terrific religious leader, in fact I carry a picture of him."