Post Fukushima World Part 3: Fukushima is no longer the hottest zone in Japan

Discussion in 'News' started by Dr. Rice, May 22, 2013.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

Japan is slowly getting fucked. This is what is in America's near future if they don't shut down all nuclear power plants down now.
    http://enenews.com/ap-radiation-lev...ual-limit-nuclear-workers-residents-demanding
    [​IMG]

Also @MrGask, having family members being weeaboos in Japan doesn't make them an expert on how bad the radiation in Japan is.

2. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Did you ever cast that Tarot like you were supposed to?

3. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Implying everybody is as retarded as them riceniggers, putting nuclear powerplants on a completely unstable island

It doesn't matter that leftards just don't get it but nuclear powerplants are the fucking future.

4. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    At least we get a new game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series

5. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Wyoming and Colorado seem to be fine

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Im shocked that I know all the US states by their initials

7. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    Aside from the fact that this map is using data from an over 25 year old accident. Aside from the fact that Chernobyl was out of speck when it melted anyway.
    If you really want to save the world, Andy, you should be encouraging updates to our nuclear systems. Typically the reason reactors fail and cause accidents is because they are out of date.
    Here, @Dr. Rice , read something besides your own insane rantings for once: http://www.insidedoc.com/heinlein-robert-a-the-long-watchf-11882.html

8. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    You retards need to stop with your "muh thorium" nonsense. Anyone who is pro-nuclear is ignorant about the ENTIRE process of nuclear power. Yes it is great that thorium reactors produce no waste, but you know how much waste the process of refining that thorium produces? You don't know since thorium reactors are still theoretical. But even if they are a FOURTH as dirty as the current process is, that is unacceptable. We don't need more dead zones (that are all over the midwest, some near rivers) caused by radioactive tailings.

You realize there is about twenty plants with the same exact GE design that are operating in the United States? Not to mention that when we do go to war with Iran, our facilities will be targeted by drones slipped into the country because the border is porous and the cartels are working with sand nigger terrorists like Hezbollah?

9. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

that's more like it
    go cry me a river

10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    The world hates the US

You heard it here

11. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

You do realize 1) if we planted hemp to refine into ethanol (hemp ethanol is economical, unlike corn ethanol), we'd need to only use 6% of our arable land in order to completely replace our dependence on foreign oil; 2) there is SO many methods of becoming energy independent with clean energy sources. Germany shut down all their nuclear power plants and decided to replace those energy sources with green energy. Guess what happened? It flooded the electrical market! Electricity is so inexpensive in Germany right now, electrical companies are losing money. So I don't want to hear this bullshit argument about how we don't have any alternatives to death traps. A Fukushima scaled crisis is mathematically inevitable in the U.S. because the Nuclear Industry doesn't regulate itself.

12. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    How did you do in that speech competition @Dr. Rice ?
    Nope. I heard it here> [​IMG]

13. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

LOL let's talk about germany. They shut all these fucking powerplants... guess why? Because we sell them electricity, ahah, like the rest of fucking europe. Sure you don't need powerplants if you buy your electricity.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=115x309388

that's the most hypocritical decision ever, they still have nuclear energy in the end and ecologistards are all like "LETS VOTE FOR THEM LOLOL"

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I don't know since I haven't competed in any "speech competition." If you mean the Model Arab League, I did quite well and impressed the competiting schools once I suggested Palestine sue Israel in the WTO over Israel stealing the Palestinian Authority's Potash.

Lol old news, Germany is exporting energy now http://www.thelocal.de/society/20121109-46079.html

You really seem to be gobbling the Jews cocks over at the Nuclear Village and IAEA (which is just the PR arm of the Nuclear Village) quite greedily.

15. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Coal powered is the way to go

16. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Whoa, WTF that was weird. I had to hit reply in order to comment.

Anyway, yeah Nuclear plants need updating in order to be safer- everyone knows or, should be aware that most power comes from nuclear power plants, without them you'd be stuck with coal which is even worse. Not to mention that hydro and other forms of power alone just don't cut it enough nowadays.

There's no one source that can provide as much power as those plants and even then, people bitch about having to live close to them regardless if it's hydro, or wind farms or whatever.

And people who are opposed to updating nuclear stations as well because some are so badly out of date they need to be totally rebuilt, but nobody wants to live next to a nuclear power plant because the next thing you know, your vagina is growing teeth! Amirite?

17. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Lol make your posts shorter because else I don't read them

18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

Then why the fuck are you on a forum if you are against reading less than a paragraph's worth of information? Are you really this much of a faggot?

19. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Exactly to get this kind of answers aha

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    @Dr. Rice Does it have to be right this minute? Because you're going to be leaving a lot of people and places without power. They're going to look for somebody to blame. Sooner or later they're going to see this thread and put two and two together.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  21. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

As much as I am not a fan of free markets, the only reason nuclear power exists in the first place was to make the atomic bomb seem more "friendly" (you can look this up). But nuclear power is only propped up by the billions of dollars that is needed to subsidize this industry. Without these subsidies, Nuclear wouldn't exist because it is irrational.

The solution to our energy problems is honestly a free market. We cannot allow a simple energy source to corner the market, we need a competing market place of the many different forms of alternative energy sources: solar, wind, geothermal, hydroelectric, hemp and sugarcane ethanol (both are sensible unlike corn as both are "weeds", sugarcane ethanol will destroy corn ethanol as it doesn't require subsidies to be successful in the global market), those deep sea water pump booies, that algae that can be turned into oil, hydrogen, new fracking techniques (apparently there is something in the works that is actually "green" as fracking can be and looks promising), etc. There is so much alternatives to oil, coal, and nuclear and we need to allow the free market to take control of the energy market.

Nuclear power has a place and it is in spacecraft, not on Earth. Also these current nuclear facilities in the U.S. are like 3 decades old, they CANNOT be retrofitted to withstand an EMP attack. They are useless unless you are interested in studying how nuclear meltdowns happen.

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

Not exactly this minute, but the transition needs to happen now before we go to war with Iran.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/User:Uncle_Ben's_Rice/IranianNuclearWeapons

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  24. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    You are sourcing articles you wrote now?
    [​IMG]