/pol/ is out

Discussion in 'Ænonymous' started by dramacrat, Sep 9, 2013.

1. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    /pol/ status
    [ ] Not down
    [X] Down

Apparently 888chan saw this one coming. Don't be swayed by the talk of rooting out shitposting. /news/ /n/ and /pol/ vets all know what this is. It's been a plan of SRS and a number of other SJW collectives to get /pol/ eradicated or at least moderated. They've been trying to sneak mods in. Now it seems they have finally won.

1373683280429. 1371950429034.

2. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Shit... Religon&Politics subfourm is gonna become like DA-SF......
    Then turned into an army of little Bayas!
    The fucking end is fucking nigh.

3. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    I've continued to browse and comment as normal. The quality of the average thread has been better, but the comments have been horrific. Every other comment is a "lol muh stormweenie" type nonsense rant. A good amount of threads have also been outright Marxist opinions which is odd for /n/, /news/ and /pol/. All of the XLULX REDPILL ME ON MAYONAISE! threads have disappeared, but now we have "Black family expelled from restaurant" (for being loud-ass niggers with misbehaved kids, although OP doesn't say that) and other SJW type bullshit.

I let time pass until I made this call, but it really does seem like the barbarians are through the gate in /pol/. It used to just be easily targeted and isolated raids and slides. Now it's outright blow-for-blow threads and posting. Most of them are outsiders. It was obvious the first week when in complaint threads they were saying "sage and report" while not saging their own posts, having no clue how to do so since they are from reddit and too fucking lazy to google. Now you can't sage your posts on /pol/. That's a bit too much of a coincidence for me to swallow.

A lot of the posts say "stormweenie" which is the calling card of Shit Reddit Says since they think saying "fag" is morally wrong to the same level that fundamentalist baptists thing saying goddamn is evil. I know at least a few of the instances I've experienced are dedicating samefagging raid attempts. The rest can't be explained by mere wayward social justice warrior raiders.

4. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Confirmed, it's coordinated raids and controlled sliding rather than lone JIDF, MIDL or SRS.

Image dumps
    1379804490833. 1379804770216.

Captchas
    Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 7.41.48 PM (2).
    Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 7.43.31 PM (2).

Any thoughts from the regulars?

@Dr. Rice
    @Stormtrooper
    @Slavoj Jizzek

5. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Nothing is going to happen. If it does. ED will take people in. By people, I don't mean faggots.

6. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    For those who are interested, I am working on creating an elite group titled "The Jihawtie Panzer Division." These SRS faggots don't know aht is coming.

7. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    SRS will infiltrate ED, ED will be kicked out of .es, and we will all be refugees again

8. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Not if I can help it.

9. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    I've noticed that no actual non-Happening-tier thread lasts 20 min without getting completely and thoroughly derailed no matter how informative or interesting. The derailing comments almost always all start like

"Oh, so now /pol/ supports x and not y? Hypocrites." Posters of course address accusations of hypocrisy. The next derailing response is another jump off topic from hypocrites to "you said y about x" or "you always x." this cycle continues until the only on-topic posts come from people who just stumbled on to the thread.

I'm not talking about "redpill me on taint, did the jews invent that area next to your asshole?" I'm talking about "Off-duty cop illegally arrests parent asking school board a question at a meeting." It turns into "It's because the cop is black. /pol/ tells blacks getting abused by police that they deserve it." You counter. You bring up Dorner and the dog shooting vid. Now he's going on about how you are all statists. You address that you aren't even all of the same opinion. Now it's all OT. You accuse them of being OT. They say that /pol/'s automatic defense argument is to accuse somebody of shilling despite the fact you defended your points and now made the obvious call that you're off topic.

Posting bait.jpg used to be effective. Now it doesn't do anything. I'm growing concerned. Only happening-level threads manage to stay going, and even they are filled with misinfo posters. I think we might actually be outnumbered for once. I only hope the SJWs will get bored and go back to wherever they came from.

10. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    we're always outnumbered.

changes nothing.

open the floodgates. ill ruin those pseudo intellectual faggots one by one.

11. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    It is pretty scary, the shilling, whether it be the liberal scum or government agents (from any nation). It is like we are living in a bible story atm (cause we are LOL), but I don't give a shit about the evil. They should fear what is coming their way. I look forward to glorious combat on the internets.