pointless shit you collect

FlamingTofuSquare

Dramatis Personæ
There may already be a thread for this, but I'm too lazy to search past page 6 to find out.

What do you collect that takes up valuable closet space, drains your bank, etc.

Post pix if you're up to it.

Me:
- playing cards
- bottlecaps
- keys
- fish-shaped vases
- postcards (just signed up for postcrossing to get back into this)

We were also doing letterboxing for a while, which is a cousin to geocaching, in which you drive out in the middle of nowhere and stick your hand in random shrubbery in order to stamp a book with a rubber stamp that's hidden in a box in the shrub (in the hole in the middle of the sea), and you collect as many of said stamps as you can find. But our car is shit and gas costs too much, so we haven't been out in about a year.

tokumei

EDF Elite
Well, there is this thread: https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/show-us-your-collections.8548/

I don't know if you want to continue there or start anew. New threads are always refreshing.

Just so you know, you can use the search and go by "titles only", but you must be specific. For example, the words "collect" or "collection" wouldn't bring up a thread about "collections." You can also search for more than one word at a time, but you must separate them with commas.

Flu

EDF Elite
Website
bugshare.org
random bits of broken plastic... because you never know.
i have boxes upon boxes just filled with shit i find when i walk. some of it i've used for sculptures, the rest i tell myself i'll use for the same - but never do. so i have boxes and boxes filled with broken bits of plastic.

tokumei

EDF Elite
We were also doing letterboxing for a while, which is a cousin to geocaching, in which you drive out in the middle of nowhere and stick your hand in random shrubbery in order to stamp a book with a rubber stamp that's hidden in a box in the shrub (in the hole in the middle of the sea), and you collect as many of said stamps as you can find. But our car is shit and gas costs too much, so we haven't been out in about a year.
Your wording is very confusing, like confusing as all fuck.. I had to wiki that shit.

Better said; you use clues to find letterboxes hidden outdoors in public places. The boxes contain a rubber stamp and a visitor's guestbook. Once you find that box, you can use the rubber stamp inside on your own personal notebook to keep track of finds. If you have your own stamp, you may use that on the guestbook to show everyone else you were there.

FlamingTofuSquare

Dramatis Personæ
Your wording is very confusing, like confusing as all fuck.. I had to wiki that shit.

Better said; you use clues to find letterboxes hidden outdoors in public places. The boxes contain a rubber stamp and a visitor's guestbook. Once you find that box, you can use the rubber stamp inside on your own personal notebook to keep track of finds. If you have your own stamp, you may use that on the guestbook to show everyone else you were there.
I didn't bother to word it coherently because I figured nobody gave a shit anyway.

FlamingTofuSquare

Dramatis Personæ
Well, there is this thread: https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/show-us-your-collections.8548/

I don't know if you want to continue there or start anew. New threads are always refreshing.

Just so you know, you can use the search and go by "titles only", but you must be specific. For example, the words "collect" or "collection" wouldn't bring up a thread about "collections." You can also search for more than one word at a time, but you must separate them with commas.
awhn25l.jpg

What part of "too lazy to look" was too hard for you, sonny?
That said, if someone wants to merge this shit, feel free.

tokumei

EDF Elite
liked for the picture.

You said you were too lazy to look past page six. My point is that you don't have to, we have a search function, and it'll easily find what you're looking for as long as you use it correctly.

FlamingTofuSquare

Dramatis Personæ
liked for the picture.

You said you were too lazy to look past page six. My point is that you don't have to, we have a search function, and it'll easily find what you're looking for as long as you use it correctly.
Fucks given: 0

Rape Train

EDF Hero
I don't see what is pointless in collecting souls.
Dr. Rice, is a verbal agreement enough to win a soul? Because a few years back I got into a fight with a kid, and since we didn't have any material things to wager we went with souls. I wound up winning, so I need to know; since no papers were signed do I still get his soul?

lulzbomb

Girlvinyl
Instruments: basses ,and guitars ,amps
2 basses
3 guitars
4 amps
Swards ,and weapons
8 swards
a shotgun
a 22
baseball bat

Some knives
hats

Dr. Rice

Girlvinyl
Website
twitter.com
Dr. Rice, is a verbal agreement enough to win a soul? Because a few years back I got into a fight with a kid, and since we didn't have any material things to wager we went with souls. I wound up winning, so I need to know; since no papers were signed do I still get his soul?
No you don't as you didn't exchange anything for his soul. Unless you offer a mutual exchange, the only thing you can do with souls is influence them until someone with a stronger group feeling comes along and makes your soul submissive to his or her soul.