Paki sex gang busted, used girls as young as 11.

Discussion in 'News' started by Lou 500, Jan 28, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Lou 500

Lou 500
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

Daily Mail article

A young woman has told how a gang of men blackmailed her into having sex with them when she was 13 years old, by threatening to burn her younger brother alive. The vulnerable schoolgirl was also sold to other men for sex from the age of 12 until she was 15, under threat that the Oxford gang would hurt her family, a court heart today. Nine men deny 51 counts, including ra/pe, trafficking and organising prostitution involving six schoolgirls, some as young as 11.

Now aged 21, she told a jury at the Old Bailey that she was pressured into having sex with three of the defendants, Kamar Jamil, Akhtar Dogar and Anjum Dogar. The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she was repeatedly ra/ped and sold for sex between 2004 and 2007 under threat of violence towards her family.

‘I was scared because they were grown men and I was a child.
    Jamil, 27, and the Dogar brothers, Akhtar, 32, and Anjum, 30, are accused of raping and organising the abuse of the woman known as Girl A. A fourth defendant, Assad Hussain, 32, is alleged to have been one of the men who paid to have sex with her knowing she was under age. 'Girl A', who chose to give evidence in court in view of the accused rather than from behind a curtain, said she met three of them shortly after her thirteenth birthday in 2004.

Initially, she told the court, the men were nice to her and would buy her presents and offer her alcohol and cannabis. ‘Then they started asking for sexual favours,’ she said. She told the court they wanted oral sex at first but soon demanded full sex before they began taking her to a number of locations, including hotel rooms, bedsits and parks, to have sex with strangers.

‘Because I liked them at the start I felt obliged. I felt like I owed it to them, like that was what I was supposed to do. ‘They made it sound like it was a party, like it was supposed to be fun, and in my childish naivety I believed these men were coming for a good time, a good time being a laugh. I didn't necessarily think that they would expect to have sex with me,’ she said.

(article continues in the link, I can't be arsed to copy/paste more)

These girls were dumb as hell to trust them in the first place, but I guess the promise of booze and pot was just too good to pass up. I mean really, how could you trust guys with noses like that?

2. Hemlock

Hemlock
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Unemployed IT Student and Linux User
    Home Page:
    A lot of dirty dicks in the snatch. I wonder if any of them have STDs.

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Tragedies like this will increase as we keep allowing multiculturalism to happen. The non-natives of Europe our raping our women. Look up (ethnic) statistics regarding raep in Scandinavian countries.

4. CocaineInMyBrain

CocaineInMyBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

professional migrant
  5. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    If they're raping your women, then it is your duty to rape theirs back. True multiculturalism only occurs when all parties start raping each other. Although, the greatest offence lies in the forced, sexual domination of their men.

6. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    He has a point @iViking

7. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Founder of DA- Delicacies
    Home Page:
    Dumb? The kid was like 11. Also what is a child to do under the very real threat of having their siblings burned alive.

8. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    Ok I understand she was a kid scared of these bastards, but I seen kids in other situations call the police for nonsense, why she didn't do it at the beginning ?thats right because she is a dumb retarded bitch.
    Bullshit, :rape: happens everywhere , not just in Europe ,Europeans did the same thing on the age of discovery on foreign lands, :rape: is not news, what is retarded is who let it happen in these times.

9. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Completely depends on the kid. Children have a natural instinct to trust and obey adults. Unless an adult trains them to do so they are pretty much drones. Many children as they get older report a phenomenon that they didn't do all they could to resist, they merely obeyed. This is the greatest source of guilt, they feel naturally inclined to do something they would rather not.

Under normal circumstances this is a good thing: Dentist, Doctors, vegetables, time outs, ect. However, these circumstantial manipulations are not a shock to the child as it is understand, among both young and old, it is all for their benefit.

The shock usually comes when the child finds out they'd been used sexually at 7, that the adult didn't care for them and wasn't looking out for them, and their natural instincts and responses were used against them. Often this leaves them with a warped sense of love and they usually resort to the same mechanisms imprinted on them at the time of abuse in relationships with others.

10. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    I understand your point dude, but you know there's a big difference about a 7 year old kid and this 12 year old girl, and everybody knows girls mature faster that boys, so they are suppose to be more sharp-minded, right?but I know ,not all are the same and there are some weak minded retarded kids like this one than couldn't call the cops and let them know that some sandniggers were menacing her and her family, but well, better late than never I guess.

11. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

<3

12. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    That's the straight truth, Lou.

13. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    Around Paks...Never Relax.

14. Lou 500

Lou 500
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Trust a Turk, look like a burk?

15. Dungeon Roamer

Dungeon Roamer
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Homocidal Therapist
  16. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page: