Oliver D Smith chimping with hilarious cameo from brother

Mikemikev

2018 Faggot of the Year
Dropping Loliver's dox on Rome Viharo's talk page resulted in an epic sockpuppet blanking chimpout and this hilarious "anon tough guy" post from his twin brother Darryl:

Mike what biscuits do you have? Shall we all have a chat about this at your apartment? Dan Skeptic 17:55, 5 February 2017 (EST)

So when do you want to visit? Vekimekim 18:03, 5 February 2017 (EST)

I have no interest in meeting you or having anything to do with you. I don't know you and do not want to from what I have seen about you. You wrote in your own words you think its normal for a man to be attracted to 14 year olds. No it isn't. You presented no scientific evidence for that deranged belief. But back to the topic at hand if you keep attacking Oliver and not leaving him alone I will be forced to have a chat with you in person, I can also make life very difficult for you. I could take a violent approach or I could contact your parents and their friends on Facebook with the screenshots of you admitting you are attracted to 14 year olds, we also know where your parents live. I would not stop until I ruined you, you have never dealt with me before and you have no idea who I am associated with or what friends I have. I am an internet ghost and you know full all about me or what I do. You can stop all this now. Forget Oliver and his family and move on in your life from today, just log off and move on. Its over. Oliver has tried to help you by asking you to move on and forget the feud, but you refuse to move on. You had a chance to move on already, Kiwi Farms got deleted and so did the blog about you. You could have had an entirely clean start but you decided to join ED and then you come back here deliberately starting it all again to annoy Oliver with abuse. Now look at the facts: JuniusThaddeus, Rome Viharo (yes even this guy), Oliver, myself are all bored of this shit and want to genuinely move on. Heck I am not even involved in this shit between you and Oliver and I am bored of it. Why can't you? I am afraid that is my last warning. There is no other. It is all up to you. Take care. Dan Skeptic 18:52, 5 February 2017 (EST)

I'm really laughing out loud right now. You're Darryl Smith right? Vekimekim 19:08, 5 February 2017 (EST)

Mikemikev

2018 Faggot of the Year
Fascinating

Now...can you tell us wtf is all this minidrama?
Here's a primer.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Oliver_D._Smith

Oliver was on the talk page of Rome Viharo's article claiming to have "moved on" while simultaneously saying he's in contact with legal advisors, the police, and even Vordrak. Rome's address got posted so I thought I'd give Loliver a much warranted e-beating.

LiterallyPhil

Grease Stained Chipmunk
Complete bullshit. This guy is a liar.
He's not entirely lying, Mike. Come on now. Maybe exaggerating, but there's a kernel of truth to it.

You turned into a pretty big sperg over there with your autistic obsessive slap fight with Oliver.

Catparty

Dramacrat
He's not entirely lying, Mike. Come on now. Maybe exaggerating, but there's a kernel of truth to it.

You turned into a pretty big sperg over there with your autistic obsessive slap fight with Oliver.

you'd think he could move on, but he's such an uninteresting person, his little autistic tiff has ruined his internet presence

Mikemikev

2018 Faggot of the Year

Come off it. That guy was writing blogs about me. My response was hardly excessive.

LiterallyPhil

Grease Stained Chipmunk
Come off it. That guy was writing blogs about me. My response was hardly excessive.
No, I get it. Oliver's a retard. But I think you could have chosen a better way to handle it though. But I don't want to argue or pile on here.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com

Mikemikev

2018 Faggot of the Year
Look out he is an internet ghost Mike
That was the best part. He's not some retard transparently typing exactly the same butthurt nonsense as his twin brother in his mom's basement, he's a mysterious and powerful "internet ghost" to be feared and obeyed.