*** Official Thread of US Politics ***

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Boudica, Aug 4, 2015.

A very friendly community
  1. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Again he and every founding father understood that a Republic can be an effective form of Representative Democracy and referred to America as both.

2. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

And yet here she is being shoehorned into a conversation she had nothing to do with because scummie can't stop thinking of her.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Retard Wrangler
    Home Page:
    That's an interesting interpretation. Another is that it's the result of compromise.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  4. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

min wage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Retard Wrangler
    Home Page:
    But goy, aren't you happy you have the latest 5G smart phone with a two year shelf life?

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  6. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

OYE VEY Indeed.
    The EPA is a over-bloated redundant overreaching agency. How can an agency make Federal law which carry serious financial and criminal penalties without any sort of debate or input from a citizen or their representative. I seem to recall us Mericans having a little war over the exact same thing.

Long story short, Federal Agencies should not make law. They should enforce law and perhaps study the effects and present all possible outcomes. There is a big debate here in Tran-son (shit ton of trannies now living here -- @Solution don't get jelly) about a mine and everyone is shitting themselves needlessly over the pollution and runoff from the mine citing the disaster in Colorado where it turned a river orange with toxic chemicals. They don't know or have forgotten it was the EPA that did that and no one, I repeat NO ONE was charged for the disaster.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  7. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

1. Productivity is greatly enhanced by automation.
    2. The deflection in wage growth is directly related to raising the minimum wage; it generates an immediate and forced inflation on the economy.
    3. As so far as growing with the average wage, LOL we now have more millionaires than ever. That seriously slants the graph.

Why are you worried about minimum wage? In fact you should oppose any increase in it. If you graduate as a RN (LOL Those poor patients) you won't be on a minimum wage scale, you would be directly and negatively impacted by any increase in the minimum wage. Because your salary won't immediately rise with any increase in the MW.

8. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Yes we have had this argument before, you have cited that, I cited the Purdue chicken shit runoff epidemic in Maryland and the Florida sugar industry fertilizer spill induced algae bloom, and numerous other examples of for profit organizations....operating...for profit.
    There will never be any perfect regulatory agency and the only kind can be government run overseen by elected officials.
    The only reason the Colorado incident was MR Magoo'd so bad was that the locals were worried about the effect designating the mine a Superfund site for EPA cleanup's effect would have on tourism, therefore a lack of red tape was the problem. Instead of having proper funding and staffing that would have prevented it, they only could afford to put Mr. Bean on the job with a low budget DIY Pinterest level effort.

#16658 Rodion, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  9. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

1. How does a non-profit organization make everything better?
    2. "The reason the Colorado incident was MR Magooed so bad.... because of a lack of 'red tape?' SAY WUT NIGGA:crackhead:

The fact of the matter is people and companies fuck up.

The EPA should be an investigative agency and not a policy making agency. The EPA had regulated if you could dig a watering hole on your own property. It's a violation if you do. You are fined thousands of dollars a day for -- altering the flow of natural waterways. I mean literally a rancher could not dig a watering pond on his own property for his cattle. WTF.

The EPA seized land and designated private property as a wildlife sanctuary for a species that hasn't been seen in the area for over 80 years.
    These are the types of abuses I'm talking about. These types of things should stop. Plus, the EPA is too big. Way too big.

And what about the sites where they are designated "Superfund" clean up sites? Have they been cleaned yet? Some are over fifty, sixty now nearly seventy years old. The EPA is a Keystone Kop meting out harsh penalties for jaywalking while the bank in the background is robbed, and burned to the ground.

10. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

1. Incentive should be for public good not profit if they are working with our natural resources that keep us alive

2. You actually are going to argue that the low budget, small staff, and lack of funding was a good thing :baked:yeaaah maaan I could have fixed it myself why big gubbermint gotta ruin da fun if we made it even looowwerr of a fund it would be better.

Tim....TIM TIM tim.....TIMMMERRS the lack of funding for better oversight, better experts who would be slower to act, and would have more resources to act in a safer way is according to you a bad thing. And this is how you deduce the EPA is TOO BIG, that makes sense right? :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::bong:
    As far as the argument about "muh pravate praperty" business do what I want with altering natural water ways.
    I guess you weren't aware most water ways feed into each other and if you're putting cowshit or chemicals into "sum water on muh pravate praperty" and alter the waters course, you're either likely waste out of the filtration system and putting it in public drinking/ fishing water.

11. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

superfund.
    https://www.epaalumni.org/hcp/superfund.pdf

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    The main problem with the founding fathers was that none of them were spics with crazy eyes and brilliant racks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  13. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Making the company which extracts the resourses the gubbermint will not stop some fucktard in charge from ruining the land. However with the gubbermint in control the people have no recourse.
    Yes. It would force them to concentrate on matters which violate Legislation that was approved by Congress and not by some nameless/faceless bureaucrat in the EPA.

When they are haphazardly making edicts and threatening specific people with those edicts with enormous fines and possible jail time -- yes.

No you bongsucker. It was literally a farmer taking a bulldozer and deepening a depression on his land by 4-8 feet. Rain water collected there anyway and he just deepened the depression to water his cattle.
    There was no run off. Period.
    And don't conflate the issue with strawmen.

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Bow to the cow

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 2
    • List
  15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Retard Wrangler
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:

• List
  17. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

• Informative Informative x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 2
    • List
  18. Lovecraft

Lovecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Endsenten's alter-ego

Walking talking meat.
  19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Retard Wrangler
    Home Page:
    • Autism Autism x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  20. SnugglyWugglyBlanket

SnugglyWugglyBlanket
    Expand Collapse
    Warm & Cozy

Blanket
  21. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    Assange looks nuts

22. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

23. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Now that's what I call a shit eating grin

shiteatinggrun.PNG

24. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Doubt. Assange has been blowing hot air for years.

Enlighten us to the influence that an ex-US soldier has over the Ecuadorian government.

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  25. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Has anybody else been getting bombarded with spam calls lately? What the fuck is Congress doing about it.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  26. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

• List
  27. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Assange indictment: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5816933/Assange-Indictment.pdf

Aside from the cable leaks, Manning provided Assange with a DOD password hash to crack.

Assange's publishing the leaks are not a crime since that falls under journalism protections. Attempting to crack a military password is a crime.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1030 - 10 years max.

There could always be more indictments unsealed after he is extradited.

Ecuadorian president Lenin Moreno explains why they kicked Assange out of the embassy: https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1116267530383953922/vid/640x480/72reYyi_-UX0AbNx.mp4

Leaking Vatican documents in January seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back, although suing Ecuador three times and hacking their embassy network didn't help. The only condition of his expulsion is that he is not to be extradited to a country where he may face torture or the death penalty. Because he's being charged in Virginia, which does have a death penalty (a notoriously quick one), that could potentially throw a wrench into the extradition process.

• List
  28. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Wait, so going against the Catholic Church is what fucked him in the end? xD

29. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    Is anyone else surprised Assange didn't smoke or burn up in the sunlight?

[​IMG]

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  30. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    Largely. It was the catalyst to his expulsion
    But like uber said, he was a problem child in the embassy and kept making his case for asylum pretty tough to maintain.