*** Official Thread of US Politics ***

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Boudica, Aug 4, 2015.

A very friendly community
  1. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You are as smart as a chicken.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    It was built on Enlightenment values and there's nothing Jewish about the Enlightenment. That aside, no nationalist can have two sovereigns. I would never trust a man who declares loyalty to two kings, likewise I would never trust a man who declares loyalty to two nations. If there's a person who purports to be both an American nationalist and an Israeli nationalist then he is neither. Jews like yourself need to make the decision which nation is more important to you then act accordingly. I'm not saying this with any hostility so please don't interpret it as such. I hold Jews to the same standard I hold everyone.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Baseless accusations as far as I can tell. I'd have to go back and check but if I remember correctly there has been testimony under oath from credible people that Clinton and Dershowitz flew there. I'm not against Trump being investigated. He should be investigated. They should all be investigated. There are lines you just don't cross.

4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Trumps name appears in the flight logs

5. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Ok, but if you are saying Jews like me, I have made it clear in the past that I never factor Israel into my voting patterns or I would have voted for Trump, Romney, or McCain. I don't even care about that in the Democratic primaries. I'm a Social Democrat and it's funny you cited Soros, & he supports groups that want to undermine Israeli security.

You want to define what American Nationalism looks like, but you're not an American so you aren't aware of how many right wingers believe the bible is the most important moral code even above the constitution. Every comment section in American videos where Cops break into peoples houses and violate their constitutional rights, it is the left wing calling it an outrage and the right wing nationalist camp justifying it.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops...er-now-cop-is-in-jail-kOKrQtUNGUqt59uGGewIMQ/

6. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

My dear Heeb bro.
    The Democrats HATE the JOOOz.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9218284958e3

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  7. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Democrats are oblivious to good foreign affairs policy but they aren't fucking up good trade deals that benefited the US economy, stealing the "entitlements" workers pay into like Social Security, stripping EPA regulations protecting clean water, air, and even food from pesticides and health violations. Also they will Legalize Ranch dude :baked:.

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The nation isn't a policy or a law. Abraham Lincoln violated the constitution many times to enforce the sovereignty of the USA. As many other presidents did. Including those that helped write that constitution. We all know what nationalism is, it's the nation as sovereign. Ultimately, everything else is a lie used by contemporary political agitators to justify whatever belief they wish to propagate.

I'd also like to point out that people were far more religious a millennia ago but they still declared fealty to kings. Being religious and having an earthly sovereign aren't mutually exclusive, except in the minds of those who don't have an earthly sovereign.

Does it?

9. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    @Rodion Here's a good mental exercise. To my knowledge, civil wars between two people who have the same sovereign doesn't occur. So if violence is the logical conclusion of a political disagreement then those disagreeing don't have the same sovereign.

10. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

The Nation is the people and the people selectively define what is a national value.
    The vast majority of nationalists in America are Judeo-Christian nationalists, the evangelical movement is far more influential then any other nationalist ideology. Abraham Lincoln is an example to my point, seeing as his nationalism invoked the northern state's humanistic values and added the 13th amendment and dealt with the first in a utilitarian enforcement of liberty above legal precedent.

11. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You're assuming all people's opinions are static. Texas was very close to going blue because the public opinion pendulum also includes a big chunk of independents.

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I agree that the sovereign sets the values and that the nation and people are one and the same.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. That the current American value system is anti-nationalist? I agree to a large extent. That's why America is falling apart. That's why many nations are falling apart. Ironically they'll just be replaced by other nations. Every communist nation was nationalistic despite their ideology. Iran is nationalistic despite their ideology. What you get when you destroy America (or another other nation) for your ideals is just another nation.

13. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I wonder what would happen if you couldn't use food stamps to buy junk food

14. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

False, the American value system is and has always been divided, but built for gridlock. Conservatives value nationalism, but struggle to define it much like you have. Liberals like me see it as simply a set a of shared values used politically for exclusion rather than enlightenment. The Liberal belief is that enlightenment only comes from studying legal precedent and adapting it to Liberty first Utilitarian values.

Communist nations fall apart from a command economy that limited free enterprise and the grocery store moment for Boris Yeltsin evidenced it. Iran isn't even nationalist to a sovereign, they cripple their own economy in order to finance Shiite power in Lebanon, Syria, and Yemen because like American Evangelicals they are religious nationalists.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I think we're talking past each other.

16. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

No you think I am saying the American system is anti nationalist.
    It is a unique model meant to establish a true Democracy from varying opinions. Therefore there isn't a simple nationalist definition but a loyalty to the best constitutional model in preservation of common liberty.

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  17. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Nothing gets past you.

Literally.

You're that fat.

• Like Like x 3
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  18. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

To be fair, the Founding Fathers were basically Anglo supremacists

19. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    It's a Republic, you fucking vapid cunt.

Swill like you should be sold into slavery.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  20. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Why do you say that?

21. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You're making a false dichotomy, oh wise and retarded edge lord.

22. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Not true.

One can be both vapid and a cunt, as you so aptly and consistently demonstrate.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  23. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Yes Wise Retard and a Republic can be run by a Representative Democracy.

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    If "American nationalism" is putting another nation before America then by definition it's anti-nationalist.

25. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    By that fucked logic, anyone could run anything, so go fuck yourself.

26. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

A Republic is a form of government in which power resides with the people, and the government is ruled by elected leaders who govern according to laws designed to help citizens
    A Democracy is a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

A Bogan has trouble understanding basic political terms & how some are not mutually exclusive.

27. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Evangelicals by their own logic are putting the Resurrection of Jesus Christ before everything.
    The only support Israel so they can secure their messianic prophesy.

28. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Lol nope,
    A republic is similar to a representative democracy except it has a written constitution of basic rights that protect the minority from being completely unrepresented or abused by the majority.

29. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/02/swarthy-germans/48324/

30. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Then they're not nationalists, friend.