*** Official Thread of US Politics ***

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Boudica, Aug 4, 2015.

A very friendly community
  1. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    So which do you think is kinder? Keeping anyone alive, hooked up to machines, trapped in a bed with tubes shoved in them for several years? Or withdrawing intensive measures and making them comfy? We can keep ppl alive in all sorts of creative ways, including bbys.

You're like that crazy fundie guy who forced his gf to carry their kid to term despite it having half a brain. BBY came out n he was still demanding aggressive measures.

Not playing God, letting God take control. Pallative care is only similar to rendering aid to enemy combatants in that both require you to be a decent human being n act objectively but with compassion.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  2. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

No. But with private insurance there is a recourse. Other insurance companyies (protesting with your wallet) and the avenue of bringing civil or criminal charges against them. With a government run system you take out criminal and for many things civil action out of the options.

3. corpsefriedchicken

corpsefriedchicken
    Expand Collapse
    Reactionary cunt

Phone Sex Operator
    I endorse pro choice because babies are fucking annoying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  4. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    To those ppl the system isn't a false authority. Not everyone has the severe mistrust of authority figures that you have.

I'm not even moving to ur state calm ur tits.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  5. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

OYE VEY.
    It is not for you decide. I'm using the same SOP where if you encounter or have to treat an unconscious patient you assume they want care -- so you treat them. How is it with abortion and comatose and other such persons suddenly those SOPs suddenly are null and inconvenient?

Don't care. If sandfucker was my patient and he blew up my squaddies, fuckem I'd put a bandage on him and that's about it. Chances are he wouldn't make it. islamists are not normal combatants as you can surely see, because they don't see the end of the "war' until the flag of islam is flying over every country in the world. Ideological wars NEVER end.

6. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

It sure as hell is when you pay for a service and that service is suddenly denied.
    I was saying we in the south, southwest and midwest have enough of you liberal nutjobs running around and we don't need any more. Califucktardia is exporting a shitton of them since people can no longer afford to live in their "paradise."

7. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

California is a paradise when it catches fire every year.

8. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    So you'd allow your idealogical prejuidices impact your ability to give care.
    I might be a dumb bimbo but even I know that the ethics of any medical professional, medic up to Dr, require you to set aside your biases and prejuidices when you give care .

Things swings back to you saying only certain ppl should get quality healthcare if they can afford it. You really are cold as ice.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  9. corpsefriedchicken

corpsefriedchicken
    Expand Collapse
    Reactionary cunt

Phone Sex Operator
    California is a mess of hiked up taxes and ridiculously valuable land, of course they're leaving in droves. But I could swear it's mostly east Californians that were leaving, the rural guys

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    the more you people argue here, the more the US looks like a banana republic to me.

Where I live, life saving medical procedures absolutely have to be paid by private or state insurance. Bad prognosis with cancer? Doesn't matter, even the cheap state insurance has to pay. Usually you just go to the doctor, give him your insurance card and everything is taken care of.

If you have to take legal action against your state insurance, the government pays too. Not if you're privately insured though.

I believe the reason for this is the German government is built around the concept that citizens are a means of production. The state already invested a fuckton of money into bringing up and educating a citizen, it cannot afford to lose that investment to disease.
    That is why healthcare and unemployment benefits here are focused on making people into functioning parts of society again. At least that's what I have observed.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  11. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Nope businesses from LA and SF moving to Texas and Georgia then voting for the same policies that forced them to leave

• List
  12. corpsefriedchicken

corpsefriedchicken
    Expand Collapse
    Reactionary cunt

Phone Sex Operator
    Actually, are there any estimates on what the wildfires are expected to do to real estate

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  13. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Burn it?

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Medicare does a very good job at not stirring shit, and instead just pays the claims. It's only when they introduce Part C supplemental plans (private) do things get screwy. So based on my experiences working health insurance, yes the government does a much better job than private industry.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  15. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
  16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I thought Mormons were meant to be Fucking Based™.

17. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

You've obviously never met a Mormon.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Politically, I mean. The fags have controlled the Catholic Church for centuries and most Protestant sects have been recently conquered by the faggot. You'd think fringe cultish sects like the Mormons had some immunity against the gay.

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a3c8c2-0d1a-11e9-8938-5898adc28fa2_story.html

I hate neocons so fucking much.

20. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Oh they're definitely against the gays but so are most Protestants as well. There's only a handful of denominations that affirm LGBT rights and they are a minority.

• List
  21. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

Director of operations at Authority
    How many lutherans does The Member Formerly Known As Baya think live in the states, especially anywhere outside of Minnesota

22. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:

23. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Presbyterians are the pro-gay Christians. Lutherans and Methodists have branches that support it, but the core does not; or they pretend to support it behind a facade of "I respect you as a person, but blah blah blah you're a sinner and you should try our conversion retreat"

What I'm confused by is The Member Formerly Known As Baya's assertion that being a gay bashing bigot is "Fucking Based (tm)" when Lil B was about as flaming of a faggot as they come. Is that another alt-right attempt to co opt a phrase?

24. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

Director of operations at Authority
    Its irony posting for the most part, the other part is to autistic to get the irony.

• List
  25. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Looks like the GOP found McCain's replacement

26. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'm sure the socially conservative sects are being propped up by the "browning of America." Anglicanism, Presbyterianism and the other Protestant sects of the ruling class in the Anglosphere have been taken over, though. They literally have women and faggot priests.

Of course, even if they weren't socially liberal they're all still anti-European. If they were doing their duty they'd be teaching their daughters to not be whores and raising the birthrate of their faithful instead of doing the subversive/lazy thing and importing savages to prop up congregations.

Currently only fringe groups like Mormons and the Amish are doing their part. All the more reason to have zero respect for rabid Christians. They're paper tigers at best and anybody who thinks they can stand up to Muslims is a fucking mong.

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Romney isn't like all those other Republicans. UwU

28. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

There's not a whole lot of Anglicans in the US. While you are correct about Presbyterians, they make up a very small percentage of total protestants. Most are either baptist or methodist. You can tune into any of the pastors who broadcast via radio or television and it will blow your theories clear out of the water. They are still hard-line and can give orthodox jews a run for their money in extremism.

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Yeah but they have no power is what I'm saying. The black preachers are all socially conservative but they're all loyal to a party that advocates for abortion, sexual degeneracy and many other things said preachers advocate against.

Moreover, white preachers are falling victim to the aforementioned browning of America and those brown people vote Democrat.

30. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    If the Republican leadership becomes pro-employee and pro-white they'll be winning every election for the next decade at the very least but both parties are stuck in this weird paradigm that no longer exists. This is also true across the Anglosphere.