*** Official Thread of US Politics ***

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Boudica, Aug 4, 2015.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    No but apparently Hillary Clinton has a 96% chance of winning the presidency and [a nation that recently went off the petrodollar standard] is killing its own people and America needs to intervene!

2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

What do you mean "96% chance of winning"

She already won, and Fox News is working overtime to take down her administration.

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Indeed, they're trying to cover up the fact that Putin hacked the DNC and made the rust belt vote for Trump.

4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Scumhook is trying to meddle in the US elections

Screenshot_20180509-212604.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  5. It's another oil war guys

• I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  6. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

• Autism Autism x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  7. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Apparently you still haven't figured out that putting images inside quotes creates a thumbnail that nobody will click.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  8. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

• List
  9. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Fbi informant
    Ricky Ray Rector was a retarded man executed by the faccist Clinton clan

10. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

aggressive pizza
    this is now a creepypasta thread

• Like Like x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  11. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

aggressive pizza
    You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes?

They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent.

The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.

Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Matt Groening. During production of the first season, Matt started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Matt.

I first heard of it at an event where David Silverman was speaking. Someone in the crowd asked about the episode, and Silverman simply left the stage, ending the presentation hours early. The episode's production number was 7G06, the title was Dead Bart. The episode labeled 7G06, Moaning Lisa, was made later and given Dead Bart's production code to hide the latter's existence.

In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was on the show about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Matt Groening. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn't seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost episode though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the episode again.

The piece of paper had a website address on it, I would rather not say what it was, for reasons you'll see in a second. I entered the address into my browser, and I came to a site that was completely black, except for a line of yellow text, a download link. I clicked on it, and a file started downloading. Once the file was downloaded, my computer went crazy, it was the worst virus I had ever seen. System restore didn't work, the entire computer had to be rebooted. Before doing this though, I copied the file onto a CD. I tried to open it on my now empty computer, and as I suspected, there was an episode of The Simpsons on it.

The episode started off like any other episode, but had very poor quality animation. If you've seen the original animation for Some Enchanted Evening, it was similar, but less stable. The first act was fairly normal, but the way the characters acted was a little off. Homer seemed angrier, Marge seemed depressed, Lisa seemed anxious, Bart seemed to have genuine anger and hatred for his parents.

The episode was about the Simpsons going on a plane trip, near the end of the first act, the plane was taking off. Bart was fooling around, as you'd expect. However, as the plane was about 50 feet off the ground, Bart broke a window on the plane and was sucked out.

At the beginning of the series, Matt had an idea that the animated style of the Simpsons' world represented life, and that death turned things more realistic. This was used in this episode. The picture of Bart's corpse was barely recognizable, they took full advantage of it not having to move, and made an almost photo-realistic drawing of his dead body.

Act one ended with the shot of Bart's corpse. When act two started, Homer, Marge, and Lisa were sitting at their table, crying. The crying went on and on, it got more pained, and sounded more realistic, better acting than you would think possible. The animation started to decay even more as they cried, and you could hear murmuring in the background. The characters could barely be made out, they were stretching and blurring, they looked like deformed shadows with random bright colors thrown on them.

There were faces looking in the window, flashing in and out so you were never sure what they looked like.

This crying went on for all of act two.

Act three opened with a title card saying one year had passed. Homer, Marge, and Lisa were skeletally thin, and still sitting at the table. There was no sign of Maggie or the pets.

They decided to visit Bart's grave. Springfield was completely deserted, and as they walked to the cemetery the houses became more and more decrepit. They all looked abandoned. When they got to the grave, Bart's body was just lying in front of his tombstone, looking just like it did at the end of act one.

The family started crying again. Eventually they stopped, and just stared at Bart's body. The camera zoomed in on Homer's face. According to summaries, Homer tells a joke at this part, but it isn't audible in the version I saw, you can't tell what Homer is saying.

The view zoomed out as the episode came to a close. The tombstones in the background had the names of every Simpsons guest star on them. Some that no one had heard of in 1989, some that haven't been on the show yet. All of them had death dates on them.

For guests who died since, like Michael Jackson and George Harrison, the dates were when they would die. The credits were completely silent, and seemed handwritten. The final image was the Simpson family on their couch, like in the intros, but all drawn in hyper realistic, lifeless style of Bart's corpse.

A thought occurred to me after seeing the episode for the first time, you could try to use the tombstones to predict the death of living Simpsons guest stars, but there's something odd about most of the ones who haven't died yet.

All of their deaths are listed as the same date.
    You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes?

They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent.

The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.

Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Matt Groening. During production of the first season, Matt started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Matt.

I first heard of it at an event where David Silverman was speaking. Someone in the crowd asked about the episode, and Silverman simply left the stage, ending the presentation hours early. The episode's production number was 7G06, the title was Dead Bart. The episode labeled 7G06, Moaning Lisa, was made later and given Dead Bart's production code to hide the latter's existence.

In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was on the show about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Matt Groening. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn't seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost episode though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the episode again.

The piece of paper had a website address on it, I would rather not say what it was, for reasons you'll see in a second. I entered the address into my browser, and I came to a site that was completely black, except for a line of yellow text, a download link. I clicked on it, and a file started downloading. Once the file was downloaded, my computer went crazy, it was the worst virus I had ever seen. System restore didn't work, the entire computer had to be rebooted. Before doing this though, I copied the file onto a CD. I tried to open it on my now empty computer, and as I suspected, there was an episode of The Simpsons on it.

The episode started off like any other episode, but had very poor quality animation. If you've seen the original animation for Some Enchanted Evening, it was similar, but less stable. The first act was fairly normal, but the way the characters acted was a little off. Homer seemed angrier, Marge seemed depressed, Lisa seemed anxious, Bart seemed to have genuine anger and hatred for his parents.

The episode was about the Simpsons going on a plane trip, near the end of the first act, the plane was taking off. Bart was fooling around, as you'd expect. However, as the plane was about 50 feet off the ground, Bart broke a window on the plane and was sucked out.

At the beginning of the series, Matt had an idea that the animated style of the Simpsons' world represented life, and that death turned things more realistic. This was used in this episode. The picture of Bart's corpse was barely recognizable, they took full advantage of it not having to move, and made an almost photo-realistic drawing of his dead body.

Act one ended with the shot of Bart's corpse. When act two started, Homer, Marge, and Lisa were sitting at their table, crying. The crying went on and on, it got more pained, and sounded more realistic, better acting than you would think possible. The animation started to decay even more as they cried, and you could hear murmuring in the background. The characters could barely be made out, they were stretching and blurring, they looked like deformed shadows with random bright colors thrown on them.

There were faces looking in the window, flashing in and out so you were never sure what they looked like.

This crying went on for all of act two.

Act three opened with a title card saying one year had passed. Homer, Marge, and Lisa were skeletally thin, and still sitting at the table. There was no sign of Maggie or the pets.

They decided to visit Bart's grave. Springfield was completely deserted, and as they walked to the cemetery the houses became more and more decrepit. They all looked abandoned. When they got to the grave, Bart's body was just lying in front of his tombstone, looking just like it did at the end of act one.

The family started crying again. Eventually they stopped, and just stared at Bart's body. The camera zoomed in on Homer's face. According to summaries, Homer tells a joke at this part, but it isn't audible in the version I saw, you can't tell what Homer is saying.

The view zoomed out as the episode came to a close. The tombstones in the background had the names of every Simpsons guest star on them. Some that no one had heard of in 1989, some that haven't been on the show yet. All of them had death dates on them.

For guests who died since, like Michael Jackson and George Harrison, the dates were when they would die. The credits were completely silent, and seemed handwritten. The final image was the Simpson family on their couch, like in the intros, but all drawn in hyper realistic, lifeless style of Bart's corpse.

A thought occurred to me after seeing the episode for the first time, you could try to use the tombstones to predict the death of living Simpsons guest stars, but there's something odd about most of the ones who haven't died yet.

All of their deaths are listed as the same date.

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 2
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Fbi informant
    1525904256140m.
    Sorry Soros Ive broken my contract, anyone who sees this post, this site is 90% JIDF soros bots, i was one of them, i was a paid shill and so are all the mods, this post will soon be deleted and i will be seth riched, im sorry.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  13. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

My name is Michael Cohen and I can give you unlimited access to President Trump for the low low cost of 1.2 million dollars.

• List
  14. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

"A senior official at Novartis told NBC News that Cohen reached out shortly after Trump’s November 2016 election win “promising access” to the new administration. Boston-based Stat News also reported that then Novartis Chief Executive Officer Joe Jimenez instructed his team to strike a deal with Cohen."

Looks and sounds like Cohen went rogue. Why would Trump go through Cohen to announce access? Pay Cohen for access to Trump? Doesn't make sense.

This is vastly different from donate to the Clinton Foundation and get direct access to Clinton(s) or get awarded a coveted Rescue Haiti Gubbermint Contract, or can you not see that? Unless you are saying Trump is getting payments from Cohen's firm, which looks to be legless since Deutche Bank has turned over all finance records, and not too long ago we found out Trump paid something like 25+M in Fed Taxes.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  15. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

People can still tell what the thumbnail is a picture of, Capt. Shillfo Hill.

16. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Lmao shut the fuck up you idiot

Cohen is going to go to prison why are you still shilling for him

17. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I'm not you Oz drunkard. Or is this more "the SCOTUS can't impeach the president," and "You're a pedo." trolling. And wrong account

18. corpsefriedchicken

corpsefriedchicken
    Expand Collapse
    Reactionary cunt

Phone Sex Operator
    I mean... that's true

19. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

aggressive pizza
    You forgot the "You're a pedo" quote.

20. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I never said SCOTUS could. I only said the Chief Justice presides over the Senate proceedings.

21. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Good thing SDNY has every burner phone, email, and text message he ever sent.

• List
  22. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Screenshot_20180510-130553.

Both legal teams are fucking hopeless

• I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  23. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    28 Israeli jets fired 60 rockets at Iranian military installations : Russian MoD

24. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

aggressive pizza
    Well I looked back on more creepypastas I read back when I was 14-15 and some newer ones and realized something

Virtually all of them (even the popular ones) are either unoriginal, generic CREEPY KILLER stories, look like they were written by an edgy tryhard middle schooler, include really fucking overused "deep" thoughts, or a combination of those.

Like the Jeff the killer one looks like some self-insert revenge fic written by an angsty 13-year-old boy who just got suspended for a week for punching someone threatening/hitting him due to zero-tolerance and got scolded by his parents for it

Though even at the time I knew Sonic.exe was shit I mean it was just a game with literally no supernatural elements (everything in it could be done with normal programming) and the narrator was just an oversensitive autistic Sonic fag

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  25. Lovecraft

Lovecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Shots Fired

Wishing for the sweet release of death
    This has even less to do with the topic of US politics than either @The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae 4900 or @Groyper Supreme's postings.
    Look before you post, or better yet, stop posting altogether.

26. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

aggressive pizza
    No this is a creepypasta thread everyone keeps derailing with US politics

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    America and its allies are going to become majority non-white if they aren't already. This trend cannot be changed or reversed without ethnic cleansing. So the future of the world is looking somewhat brighter in that the American Empire won't exist because there won't be enough productive people to maintain it.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  28. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

aggressive pizza
    considering that creepypasta is actually pretty gay, this is now a trollpasta thread

• Like Like x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  29. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

aggressive pizza
    ALRIGHT, I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS. I USED TO BE A SKEPTIC TOO, BUT EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT REALITY IS A LIE, AND YOU CAN'T KNOW THE TRUTH, OKAY? SO ONE TIME, WHILE I WAS LIVING IN SOME PLACE, SOME CREEPY SHIT HAPPENED. I SAW SOMETHING SCARY IN MY MIRROR. I TURNED AROUND AND IT SAID THE TIME WAS 13:666 OH GOD!!! THEN I SAW A LITTLE GIRL SMILING AT ME, BUT SHE WAS, LIKE, A CREEPY LITTLE GIRL, SO WHATEVER. THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT AND DISEMBOWELED HER, SO I WAS LIKE "OK, I'M DONE WITH THIS." SO I WALKED OUTSIDE, AND I FOUND A TIMETRAVELER WHO TOLD ME HE KILLED ARCHDUKE FRANZ FERDINAND AND ABRAHAM LINCOLN, WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? SO JUST WALKED ALONG, THINKING THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE NOW, WHEN THE SKY TURNED RED FOR SOME REASON.

THEN I FOUND A YARD SALE THAT WAS SELLING GAMES. I FOUND A POKEMON ONE THAT WAS JUST A BLANK CARTIRAGE WITH POKEMON WRITTEN ON IT IN MARKER. I SAID "I'LL TAKE IT." AND THE YARD SALE GUY WAS LIKE "DUDE, THAT GAME IS HAUNTED." AND I WAS LIKE "BITCH I DON'T CARE." THEN I PUNCHED HIM IN THE GUT AND LEFT HIM FIVE DOLLARS (WITH THREE DOLLAR TIP, OF COURSE). WHEN I GOT HOME, I STARTED PLAYING THE GAME. THE INTRO WAS HITLER GIVING A SPEECH AND NAZIS GOOSE STEPPING THROUGH A CONCENTRATION CAMP, AND IT WAS ALL HYPER-REALISTIC. WEIRD. AND I HEARD THE LAVENDER TOWN THEME BEING PLAYED ON AN ENDLESS LOOP, AND I THOUGHT "FUCK." BUT THEN IT WAS OKAY,

BECAUSE I FOUND A SECRET THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GAME, AND I FELT PROUD. I THEN REMEMBERED THAT BEFORE I LEFT, THE YARD SALE GUY TOLD ME THAT THE KID WHO OWNED THIS GAME PUT SATANIC POWERS IN IT AND COMMITED SUICIDE, BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT AND KEPT ON PLAYING. THEN HEROBINE CAME ON THE SCREEN FOR SOME REASON AND SAID MY NAME, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T TELL THE GAME MY REAL NAME. CREEPY, HUH? SO I KEPT ON PLAYING AS NORMAL. I WAS TRYING TO LIVE CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA WHEN SOME UNOWN FLASHED ON THE SCREEN, AND WHEN I TRANSLATED IT, IT SAID "LOOK BEHIND YOU." SO I DID AND THAT CREEPY GIRL WAS THERE AGAIN, NOT DISEMBOWELED FOR SOME REASON. I PATTED HER ON THE HEAD, THEN WENT BACK TO THE GAME. I DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK (BUT I COULDN'T TURN THE GAME OFF, WTF?) WHEN I FOUND SOMEONE PM'ED ME THIS THING THAT I COULD HACK THE GAME WITH,

SO I DID WITHOUT QUESTIONING ANYTHING. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT WOULD DO. THEN CHARACTERS STARTED TELLING ME TO TURN BACK, TURN OFF THE GAME, AND TO NOT GO TO LAVENDAR TOWN, BUT I SAID "FUCK THAT SHIT" AND WENT THERE ANYWAYS. I WALKED UP TO SOME KID AND TALKED TO HIM. HE SAID "BEN DROWNED" I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS, BUT WHATEVER. SO I LEFT LAVENDAR TOWN BECAUSE THE MUSIC MADE ME WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE. SOMEONE SAW ME, THEN I FROZE. HE WALKED UP TO ME AND SAID HE WANTED TO FIGHT. BUT WE DIDN'T FIGHT. THESE WEIRD MUTATED CREATURES DID. MINE ONE, AND HIS SUNK INTO THE GROUND. THEN I STOLE HIS MONEY, AND THEN ROBLOX. THEN THE GAME DELETED ITSELF, AND I COULDN'T GET IT BACK. NOW THAT THAT WAS OVER, I DECIDED TO WATCH TV. BUT BEFORE THAT, I WENT BACK ON THE COMPUTER, AND A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WAS ALSO AN INTERN AT NICKOLODEN LIKE ME HAD SENT ME A WEIRD FILE. IT WAS CALLED "SUPERSUICIDESPONGEMOUSE.AVI" USING MY L33T SKILLS AND "FAGGOT.EXE", I GOT THE FILE ON MY TV AND WATCHED IT. IT WAS A LOST EPISODE OF SPONGEBOB SQUARPANTS AND IT WAS CALLED "GOODBYE (INSERT MY NAME) SQUAREPANTS, WHAT THE FUCK!!! SO THEN THERE WAS ALL THIS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD AND SHIT, INCLUDING A SOVIET GULAG. THEN THE CREEPY LITTLE GIRL COMMITED SUICIDE, AND I FOUND OUT THAT A LOT OF CHILDREN COMMITED SUICIDE WHEN THEY WATCHED IT. THEN THE SKELTON POPPED OUT AGAIN AND KILLED ME. THE END.

P.S. YOU'RE NEXT!!!

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  30. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero