*** Official Thread of US Politics ***

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Boudica, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    That's an interesting way of saying you have no idea what hes talking about but just eant to be involved

2. Mikemikev

Mikemikev
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Well obviously I have some idea of what he's talking about because the "new and smart" missile is the JASSM. I've also looked at Russian sources that identify the JASSM. Do you have some better idea of what he's talking about? Note also the use of the word "probably" which signifies informative speculation, rather than "no idea".

3. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    You're going off "new and smart" and trying to claim you know exactly what hes talking about

He could be talking about the Moon being a US made Death Star for all you know

4. Mikemikev

Mikemikev
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

No I said it's probably the JASSM, coupled with the fact that Russian sources identify JASSM. "the Moon being a US made Death Star" isn't a new and smart missile you Mongoloid.

5. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Russian sources identify the missiles that havent even been fired yet?

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  6. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Deez nuts are new and smart

• Informative Informative x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Mikemikev

Mikemikev
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...yria-air-defences-shot-down-majority-missiles

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    If I were the Russians I'd use this as an excuse to bomb the ever loving shit out of the so-called Free Syria Army. Just fucking obliterate any area under their control with the largest conventional bombs in Russia's arsenal. Regardless of type or age. And only stop the bombing when there aren't any bombs left to use.

Russia can't keep letting the Evil Empire get away with this bullshit. It's fucking absurd. Destroy their allies. Destroy the FSA. Leave the Turkomen alone if Turkey behaves. Destroy the Kurds if they don't disown the Evil Empire.

If the Russians think for a second that the Evil Empire is even close to reasonable as Turkey was after they slaughtered that Russian pilot then they're retarded. Judeo-Anglos are too fucking retarded to be anything but giant retards that you need to slap down every now and then so that they behave. They're too stupid to be reasoned with.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  9. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

And for the passed decade of the civil war the Russian airforce has been holding back while hundreds of Russian troops have been dying?
    Lol no and the only bombs they haven't employed are ones that would have Syria become a no fly zone in response because the coalition would call it, what it would be, a war crime and Russia doesn't have the better toys the coalition does.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-300-killed-and-wounded-sources-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ

Nice cuckout to Islamist sponsored Turkish rape of westernized, secular Kurds btw
    I knew you had no real values other than to suck russian cock

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The Russians do hold back. You're an idiot if you think they don't. Every country does, even when they're allowed to do whatever they want. Take Israel and Saudi Arabia, for instance.

Every nation since forever has been concerned about PR. That's why the Romans kept bringing up the undeniable fact that the Semitic Carthaginians sacrificed their own children and why the Athenians kept saying that the Macedonians weren't Greeks.

You fucking retard.

I really want to see your patron the Evil Empire shoot down Russian planes. I really want to see that.

You seem to be under the delusion that I should give a shit about the pro-American, pro-Israel Kurds because they advocate the same fucking judeo-degeneracy that destroyed the west. I shouldn't. Especially since they've gotten in bed with Antifa, an anti-white terrorist organisation.

You fucking anti-white Jew piece of shit. How dare a filthy fucking Jew and Zionist call me pro-Islam while your mother country Israel treats Islamic State terrorists in their fucking hospitals you fucking kike filth. You fucking Zid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  11. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Great Autismo I already addressed it
    You are definately pro Islam, Kurds are have way more Christians in their defense than Turkish backed rebels, let alone secular and blondes. You are advocating the rape and pillage of Western culture. ISIS was made by Turkey, you're a race traitor.

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Russia would veto any no-fly zone, you cretin. And they're not going to shoot down Russian planes.

I don't care about "western culture." I'm not a fucking Anglo. The Kurds aren't western. Kurds raped English children along with Pakistanis, Arabs and other non-humans. They're not people. Americans and Jews have a Kurd fetish so you think they're people. I'm neither so I can speak honestly about them.

The Peshmerga is made up of those that committed the so-called Kurdish Genocide. The Kurds in Turkey and Syria are legit Stalinists. If that's "western culture" then it deserves to die screaming.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  13. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Coalition acted yesterday without UN permission, they don't need it

Cuckold detected
    None of those are based on facts, just sad evasions of reality. Stalinists don't hold elections like the SDF does and Saddam gassed the Kurds, not Kurds dummy.

#10303 Rodion, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    To shoot down Russian planes? Come on.

Jew logic. I don't cuck to the Kurds ergo I'm cucking for... what? The Turks? The Kurds aren't fighting the Turks. Even though they're far more capable of waging war in Turkey against Turks than in Syria or Iraq against Arabs. Yet they continually chose the Arabs.

I mean the fact that you're pro-Kurd should tell me everything I need to know about whether I should support them. Why would it be in my interest to do the bidding of America or the Jews? Why wouldn't that be the ultimate cuckoldry? You fucking cretin.

15. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

Russia is a bunch of pussies and they aren't gonna do shit but take it and like it.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Russian planes aren't going to stick around and get wasted over ME drama, they know coalition outclasses them.
    You are cucking for Turkey and their Caliphate plans because Russia makes public deals with Turkey to bus the ISIS and Al Qaeda linked rebels away to Idlib to fight for Turkey against Kurds instead of Syrian army.

You would suck up to whatever sellout move Russia makes regardless of where I stand on it because you don't think for yourself you jerk off to RT

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    How can I be cucking for Turkey if the Kurds aren't fighting the fucking Turks, you fucking mongoloid? They couldn't even take Kirkuk. They're that fucking useless. The only time they've ever been useful was when they were warring against the Turks in Turkey and they refuse to do that. They're pathetic and useless. And they've allied themselves with the anti-white terrorist group known as Antifa. So by your logic I'm either cucking for Turkey or I'm cucking for Antifa, America and Israel. Jew logic at its finest. Gas yourself, you fucking Jew.

• Like Like x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  18. Lovecraft

Lovecraft
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Converting oxygen into carbon dioxide

19. Mikemikev

Mikemikev
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Some people are saying Russia should just nuke Tel Aviv and cut out the middle man.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  20. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Were you and Mike in a deep month long Russian gang bang while Turkey ethnically cleansed, raped, pillaged Afrin? Afrin was the Kurdish canton opposed to USA and allied with Assad & Russia, so technically you would have been consistent if you at minimum supported westernized resistance in that canton but opposed American supported & armed Kurds in Kobana Hassakah Canton.

The point should be you oppose Islamization everywhere regardless of if it is Russian sanctioned.

21. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

22. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

We could kick Russia's ass with the New Jersey National Guard. All Putin can do are hit and runs.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  23. Mikemikev

Mikemikev
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You seem confused that if someone supports Russia or Muslims in some case they must always take the side of Russia or Muslims. The reason people are siding with Russia and Syria here is because they're opposed to Israeli perfidy.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • List
  24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    So what you're saying is that Turkey attacked Kurds in Syria and Kurds in Turkey did... absolutely nothing. Huh, it's almost as if these subhuman animals shouldn't have my sympathies in the least.

And no, I'm not going to cuck for the pro-Antifa Kurds. Gas yourself, Jew.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  25. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

"Israel made me jack off to muslims raping & pillaging westerners"
    What makes you think PKK attacks on Turkish forces declined?

26. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You're right, they've been practically non-existent before and since. The Turks have to literally take the fight to the Kurds before the Kurds surrender. They're that fucking useless. But I should support them because... they committed genocide against their own people at Saddam's behest and Americans feel bad about that or something. Get fucked.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  27. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Saddam's forces weren't Kurds how are you this dumb???
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfal_genocide#Campaign

28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jash_(term)

Ergo the majority (if not vast majority) of those committing the so-called genocide were Kurds. And they did it for profit because Kurds are subhuman like that. I'm not surprised you Jews like them so much since they too are willing to sell out their own kin for profit.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • List
  29. Rodion

Rodion
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Your wiki quote omitted an important part of the article
    They were dodging out on having to fight in either the Iran Iraq war or the Kurdish uprising and were neutral which is a far stretch from your claim of having committed the genocide, which you have yet to address whatsoever as usual with your autistic dribble.

200,000 strong Saddam loyalist forces are well documented to have rounded up and gassed Kurds, the worst you may say is some Jaish informed who were sympathetic to Kurdish nationalism in the early parts, no mention of their numbers past 1986 which is when the genocide happened.

30. Mikemikev

Mikemikev
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

• Autism Autism x 2
    • List