***Official Thread of Sculptures***

Discussion in 'Image Dump' started by Kaatzen1, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Kaatzen1

Kaatzen1
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

POST SCULPTURES. PLEASE NO IMAGES UNRELATED TO SCULPTURES, SCULPTING, OR SCULPTORS!

2. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
  3. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    LOL ponyfag.

[​IMG]

4. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
  5. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    So far this is my favourite sculpture from near my old hometown, not because it's so good, but for the shitstorm it caused. (And because it's pretty funny, as it is.)

[​IMG]

It's called Frank the Baggage Carrier, I think. It was made for the town of Penticton, which is a really shit, small "summer city," heavily populated by old folks, which used to be the HQ of summer fun -- being that Penticton has a pristine lake and tons of naturally beautiful forests and orchards, etc.
    But in the last few years, the oldies grouped up and banned all summer fun. And a year prior to this form of geriatric Sharia law, there was installed downtown, Frank, the Baggage Carrier, intended as a centerpiece.

[​IMG]

But, being old and stupid, the geezers decided the sculpture was just too weird, and also offensive, as Frank was nude. They petitioned the city to remove the sculpture, but the city - having at least one or two councilors in their 30's-40's - said it wasn't going anywhere... so an 80+ hero of morality snapped Frank's cock off, and the town rejoiced that morality was again restored to an otherwise shittly, bland little town.
    Frank now lives in an art gallery someplace, if I remember right; no doubt plotting his return.

RIP Frank. You did good.

6. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    rodin's the kiss

[​IMG]