Official Thread of Lloyd's hangover!

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Rock, Dec 2, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, this motherfucker right here. He's gone. Three sheets to the wind. He's going down to vodka town.
    See you tomorrow you fucking lush!
    [​IMG]

2. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

OK I actually went to an internet café in my lunch break at work. It appears not only was I really drunk last night (doesn't happen that rarely), I also drunkposted on EDF. Another thing to scratch off my bucket list.

Anyway, my hangover's coming along fine. I went to work (selling snacks in a train station) after 4 hours of sleep, I was still drunk so no hangover yet. I burnt some croissants in the oven and I bet I put entirely too much mayonnaise on the sandwiches but whatever, our food sucks anyways. By now, however I have a massive headache, just took some ibuprofen to take care of that. I'm also occasionally dry heaving, bet that looks good to potential customers.

I blame the headache on the last bottle of booze. After downing a quarter of Maker's Mark (all fine and dandy), I went to the gas station and got some weird lemon-flavored vodka stuff (nasty, but my head can handle stuff like that), when that was empty (it was like 20 oz., no kidding), I somehow managed to make a poll thread asking if I should get some more, with the inevitable result. All I could scrape together was 6 €, and that got me a carton - a carton - of some disgusting fortified wine crap ("Original Ballermann Sangria"). I only drank like a fifth of that, but it tasted so sickly sweet, I blame all my headaches on it. Plus the taste of it in my mouth made me puke in the shower this morning.

3. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Anyway gotta head back to work. I get off at 5, I'll check back then.

4. gencdo

gencdo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

n'awww thats the cutest :D