***Official Thraed of Islam***

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by NEEDSMOARFUCKING SYRUP, Aug 5, 2011.

A very friendly community
  1. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ok then.

Plz explain how a bunch of cocksuckers managed to grief the Holy Spirit away.

2. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Nothing good to say nothing good in you willingly to give. People that have nothing good in them willingly will not get into the gates of the city of God. They will look like the gates of hell with God's light coming out of them. Why do you want to see God's light as hell?

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Those are bold words from someone who I suspect is lower in the Chain of Being than I.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    ALLAH AKBAR
    ALLAH AKBAR
    ALLAH AKBAR
    ALLAH AKBAR

6. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    ALL OF YOU INFIDELS WILL PAY FOR TRYING TO INSULT OUR DEAR RELIGION

7. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Now I know why you talk in the way you talk. You want to consume people like the sun consumes atoms. Your book deceives you into thinking that is good. Therefore the book in your mind and literally needs to be consumed even as the atoms in the sun consume themselves. Do that and you will be free freeing others.

8. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Princess Celestia: by thy works, words and desires of your unicorn heart worships the one who made the sun on the forth day of creation.

9. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

God chose me to say what he wants me to say. People are obsessed by what is seen needing to see what is not seen. What is not seen cannot be touched but the character revels the good things that cannot be seen or touched. They battle what is evil that cannot be touched.

10. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Light and dark were the first day. Fourth day was plants.

11. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The holy spirit did not leave them. The holy spirit is in them.
    Galatians 5:22-23 (King James Version)

[​IMG]
    How so? They give joy to people. They have suffered long.They are gentle. There is goodness in them coming out of them in their speech. They have faith waiting for what is not seen to be seen by reason of what is seen pleasing God by believing that he is and that he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him. They are meek. They have temperance. They have charity which covers for a multitude of sins. Those that are against them are in a dark cave thinking they are in the light.
    The furry feeds people good words. What do you feed people?
    Galatians 5:22-23

King James Version (KJV)
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

12. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

God pointing to the middle finger says this: I made that.

13. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    you are a complete retarded fucktard. YOU are the one who is delusional here, guess what?
    there is no religion on earth that supports bestiality, as a matter of fact, every religion said that people who performed bestiality should die, even in your christianity religion. you are just completely in denial that you decided to create lies in your pathetic life just so you won't feel guilty you dog fucking bitch.

14. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Fourth Day: Sun, Moon, Stars
    Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
    1 John 1:5:This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
    Hebrews 12:29 for our "God is a consuming fire. God is a consuming fire to evil. Now you know what hell is to evil.

15. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    you sound like a broken record.....
    yeaaaah you can't find anything to respond with so you decided to find a random verse and copy paste it here, but if you're gonna copy paste I can do that too :3

-GOD

yeah you can't find anything to respond with now that you have been slapped in the face with harsh reality, god basically told you that you're a sick fuck who deserves to die.

16. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bestiality or by whatever name happens because we are mammals and for the fact that we live on a planet that has sex. How can that be bad? You are imagining things. Religious people think death is an answer. How in the name of common sense can death be an answer or even arresting be an answer? Had it be an answer Jesus would have thrown all of us into the devils prison throwing away the key.
    1611 King James Version of 1 Peter 3:19: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

17. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    uhhhh dumbfuck I just gave you a quote from god that anyone who commits bestiality should die, are you seriously gonna fucking ignore it and pretend as if it didn't exist?

you dedicated your pathetic life into proving that bestiality isn't forbidden by religion yet you got kicked in the balls harshly and it killed every living fact about bestiality that you knew.

18. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Devils retaliate. Who then do you worship?

19. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    even IF my religion was wrong, that still doesn't change the fact that god is throwing you to hell for performing bestiality and defending it.

anything else you wanna throw or are you gonna continue bashing islam like a retard?

20. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That is a perverted text. Jesus did not teach us that killing was an answer, but his enemies thought death and arresting was an answer. How then can you teach scripture having the same spirit in you that was against Jesus?

21. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    dumbfuck this quote is from GOD not jesus, also you know fuck and all about jesus if you seriously believe that, jesus taught people to love each other, however there are certain crimes that must be punishable.

face it dogfucker, you're going to hell and you know it

22. michiyo93

michiyo93
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

lol ok
    keep crying and hating on muslims :D

23. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
  24. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Your hell and USA hell in religion is a satanic lie. How loud do you want me to say it? Both listen to the same deceiver. I see both sides clearly. God's light is hell to evil. That is what judges evil. The righteous bask in it not being harmed by it. They will not have blood in their bodies. They will not be burned because they refused to give fire to people. Muslims are more than willing to give fire to people. Repent all of you tearing down your high places burning that green book en mass loving whoever as yourself. God's light will have mercy on you when you do that.

25. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Satan calls death good. Why do you?

26. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    srsly tho, you got boring now, I thought you could defend yourself and try to argue with me.

but no you're just a weak faggot who can't argue for shit and had every belief he had completely buttfucked.

face it dumbass, god himself said he will punish those who perform bestiality and endorse it, and no matter how much you deny it, on judgement day you can't tell god all those words.

27. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    :picard:
    lol now you're comparing me to satan, guess what dumbfuck, god putted laws to kill people when they perform acts that are forbidden, so are you going to compare god to satan?

28. Artiewhitefox

Artiewhitefox
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I don't hate Muslims. I hate the bloodshed they endorse. That to God is abominable.

29. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Fbi informant
    Your delusions of grandeur are borderline schizophrenic, if you really think God is using you as some kind of vessel you should seek out some mental health. That's some Son of Sam shit.
    nigga-you-crazy.

30. michiyo93

michiyo93
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

says the one preaching hate right now you douche

uh huh