Officers on job find Bob shooting gob, while ramming anus with pink knob.

Discussion in 'News' started by beefrave, Dec 9, 2011.

1. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    DECEMBER 9-two cops with Pennsylvania’s Plains Township Police Department were on patrol around midnight when they spotted a man standing in the parking lot of a nightclub with his jeans on the ground.
    [​IMG]
    As detailed in a November 25 criminal complaint, the officers reported that the suspect “was inserting an unknown pink object into his anus.” The cops added, “The unknown male was also masturbating.” Additionally, both investigators “observed the unknown male fondling his penis looking at both Officers.”
    After trying to walk away from the patrolmen, Robert Matello, 49, stopped to chat. Matello, the cops noted, smelled of booze and had red, bloodshot eyes.
    When Officer Michael Smith asked Matello if he was carrying a weapon, he gave an answer never previously memorialized in a police report:
    “Yes, I have a pink dildo in my ass,” Matello replied.
    At that point, Matello removed the sex toy from his pants and attempted to hand it to Smith, an offer apparently declined by the officer.
    Matello, pictured above in a mug shot snapped after a prior bad check collar, went on to say that he “was only pleasuring himself,” according to the complaint. And that he was “just spanking his ass.”
    Despite these reasonable explanations, Matello was still charged with indecent exposure, open lewdness, and public drunkenness. He is scheduled for a January 17 preliminary hearing in a Luzerne County Magisterial District Court. (2 pages)

[​IMG]

2. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Cannot a guy just wank in an alley with a dildo up his ass in peace anymore? What is this world coming to? It is police brutality and Fascism is what it is.

3. Slenderman

Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Being confused with trees.
    Home Page:
    I have been shit faced drunk. I have never masturbated in public with a pink dildo. What am I doing wrong with my life?

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    haha

Freeze or I'll show you something you aren't going to forget

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    That is the face of a man who was interrupted during a good time.