Offended Page Missing Picture

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Gate001, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Gate001

Gate001
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm trying to restore the offended page back to how epic it was a few years ago, so people can take the REAL offended challenge. The offended page is now a fraction of what it used to be, so i want to bring back the long one, especially with the inclusion of one picture, that I can't seem to figure out what it is. Apparently it's a black and white picture of a woman, with messed up eyes and mouth and was supposedly the worst picture on there, because it wasnt just nasty but scary. I tried the way back machine, and went back to the same place in the youtube video as they were, and its not there anywhere. See if you guys can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Check out this youtube video and skip to 12:27 to get a reference to what it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlVahfUemZg

2. robman33

robman33
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Devout of the Church of Euthanasia
    Just tell us what to look for, fag, thats to much work

3. Gate001

Gate001
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

well that's the problem, I dont know. All I know is that its black and white, a picture of a woman, scary, and nasty. So its more than likely gory. Also her eyes are apparently what makes it scary so idk. But every reaction video ive watched from around this time seemes to be the same thing, they get to this picture and freak out so it must have been bad. I just thought that anyone that has seen the offended page from around this time could tell me what it was so i can find it.

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
  5. Gate001

Gate001
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

ok thank you callmemaggot. I think I may have found it including some other lost pictures thanks to that link. But the problem is I think the name of it may be "zgylolwut.jpg" and i tried searching for it, but all i found were pictures of the lolwut pear. Anybody know where I can find this picture?