Oddguy dies at the end 4: Idea Rape

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by thatguyoverthere, Jul 11, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Thatguyoverthere sits at his desk, with his pen and paper thinking of what to write, but he comes out empty handed. “I NEED SOME FUCKING IDEA’S” he yells. Suddenly, out of fucking nowhere, a giant blob with a cock bursting with lulz appears in his room. “IT HAS COME APPEARENT TO ME THAT YOU ON BONE DRY ON IDEA’S FAGGOT, SO I HAVE COME HERE TO FILL YOUR BRAINGINA WITH MY IDEA SEMEN”, IT SHALL BE A LONG AND HARD PROCESS BUT IN THE END IT WILL BE WORTH IT”. “Is this optional?”, “NOOOOO”. The blob of lulz then wraps its tentacles around his leg, pulling him closer every second. “NOO, PLEASE I’LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING ON MY OWN, I JUST NEED SOME TIME, PLEASE!!!” Fortunately this lulzy patty doesn’t take no for an answer, and continues to drag him closer to its bursting meat of ideas. “GOD, NO, PLEASE HAVE MERCY, FOR FUCKS SAKE NOOO!” The blob then tears off his tank top and spongebob panties, and thrusts its slimy tentacle through his anus, all the way to his brain. “Are we done yet!!?!!?” “Almost child, I must first remove your brain and replace it with a new, funnier one, which then I can install the ideas” “Install?? What do you mean insta-The blob rips the brain out of his head and spreads open the boy’s now cavernous, gaping asshole with its tentacles. “NO, PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, It ignores him, and showers his the hairy, outer cracks of his butthole in lubricant until it is wet enough for passage. Then, being a god fearing blob like itself, coats its idea meat with some flavored rubbers and does gods will by shoving its colossal, throbbing, raw rod of idea meat down his butt crack. “YES, YESSSS, I CAN FEEL THE IDEA’S POURING THROUGH MY VAINS AND IT FEELS GREAT” “INDEED MY CHILD, NOW RUB THE BLOBS IDEA ORBS”. The boy, doing as commanded, grabs hold the blobs balls and massages them softly with his hands. Instantly getting twice as hard, the idea blob begins pounding the boys sweet, applebottomed, ass cheeks with its idea meat while stroking the boys cock until it bursts its ideas all over his ass and brain. *Breathing heavily* “That was great…I think…I think I can finally get back to writing” he says. “NO, YOU NEED MORE IDEA’S, YOU MUST SUCK MY IDEA MEAT UNTIL YOU ARE BURSTING WITH LOVE”. The blob then lengthens its succulent idea’s meat to the boys mouth, and forces its idea meat and idea orbs to his tonsils while pouring out hot idea oil over the boys ass cheeks. “STROKE THE IDEA MEAT MY CHILD, STROKE IT NOW” it yells. “For teh lulz I will” Thatguyoverthere places both of the tip of its idea meat and begins stroking it slowly. Then to get the ideas generating faster, he swallows the idea meat whole and licks the tip and edges while stroking its balls. “YES, YES THE IDEAS ARE OVER JUICING, THEY ARE BURSTING WITH IDEA JUICE, MUST…RELEASE….NOW”. The blob unloads its idea juice into the boys mouth, creating little idea cells inside the boy’s body. “NOW YOU MUST GET THE FULL PACKAGE, PREPARE YOUR ANUS”. With its sticky tentacle glue, it attaches the boys asshole to its own blobhole and reets a hole lotta spinner beeeaaans . “I also ate like seven idea bean burritos last night, so this should be enough for you”. The blob then unleashes its tornado shit storm out of its blobhole into the boys anus, filling the boy’s braingina with idea’s, until his whole ass hole was his anus. “Well my job is done, that should be enough idea’s for you already” the blob says. “Aww, leaving so soon? I really wouldn’t mind a little bit more of your….idea’s”. Seeing that the boy wants his idea meat even more, it jumps on him and shoves all of its tentacles down his asshole into his heart, and fucks the everloving shit out of it, but this time not with idea’s but with actual fucking semen. “I SAID IDEA’S YOU FUCK FACE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING”, Being one of the twelve disciples of raptor jesus, he is able to do magic n shit, so he grows a thousand nigger cocks infected with autism, and blasts them through his skin and body until he was a semen filled sponge filled with holes like spongebob. Then in one final act of lulz, he grows another tentacle and jolts it through his head, only to shove his whole body up its ass hole and shit him out, killing him instantly. “The installation is complete, now go my boy, go and spread your amazing idea’s to the world and- Oh shit your're dead"…..Scared, the blob puts a bloody knife by the now defunct, sponge, turd and leaves the house, hoping once the police come they will believe it was suicide.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  2. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

uuuupdated

3. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

4. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
  5. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
  6. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]

7. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    why are you sorry?
    WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS GENIUS AND EVERYONE LOVES IT. (well except for maybe oddguy, but fuck him, he's a jew, what does he know about good?)

8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    This is shit

9. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    you have no right to say that comparing this to your posts.

10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Why dont you and your sock fuck off out of the forum

11. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

12. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Come fight me, you fucking faggot

13. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

14. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Idgaf where you are I'll glass you in the face

15. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:

16. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I'm surprised your spacebar still works after all that rage posting

17. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

This was posted in SHITPOST METROPOLIS
    What are you blind?

18. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Luckilymik on my tab

19. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

Seriously, this wasn't that great. After the lulzy genius of saying someone's vagina was Google Translate, I'm honestly disappointed in the lack of creativity since. ALSO IT ISN'T EVEN FINISHED
    3/10 try again

20. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I don't fucking speak Australian.

21. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Fuck yournshit
    Ironically watching a family guy episode about neing sobered

22. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Its hard to do it when you've got no ideas, cause i'm shit dry. if you guys could share me some wisdom that would be awesome

23. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

Dude, Sugar Bombs is a breakfast cereal. You could have written about someone literally eating me, then how I would be conscious while going through someone's digestive tract into their bloodstream, and then eventually becoming part of their semen and getting cummed out into oddguy's asshole or something.

Instead, you wrote that I'm Helios' dog and I eat his shit.
    I'm @jack 's complete lack of surprise at this, because everyone knows that Mexicans and toast have no imagination.

24. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

Also... for the love of FUCKING GOD PLEASE STOP PUTTING ASTERISKS OR QUOTES AROUND EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE. It makes it very annoying to read and fills me with such hate that I want to strangle a handicapped child.

25. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Best not to force it, let it come naturally. Although I thoroughly enjoyed this as much as all the others (excluding the one I starred in which I fapped to 4 times) so Sugar can stuff an oversized dill in her mouth.

As for ideas... eh. SWFan is asking for it. And boy does he love furrys.

26. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I didn't really come up with this idea, it was milwin, but i wrote it so i can't be blaming anyone, anyway i'll do what i usually do this time, go watch some guro for inspiration, and rewrite it.

27. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    fuck you, I made a better story than anything you wrote.

28. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    deal with it retard

29. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

so does this mean i'm a figment of your imagination?

30. Mr Lange

Mr Lange
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Man of Science
    Home Page:
    Meanwhile as Mr Lange violently wakes up from his intoxicated stupor:
    The fuck do you want faggot I'm busy.