Oddguy dies at the end 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by thatguyoverthere, Jul 8, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

“So, uber, how’s it going man?” asked milwin, “Nothing much bro, just raped some jewfag to death, ya know the usual”. “Yeah…..anyway, where’s Oddguy, I haven’t seen him in a long time”. “Um….I’m not sure, but who gives a fuck, I mean he’s a jew, amirite? “Lol, fucking jews….well I’ll see you later, alright?” “You too nigger”. *Uber gets on his atomic joe and rides away*. While milwin sees scumhook farther up the road and runs up to him. “Sup nigger” says milwin. “Sup faggot”. *Both of them get quiet for a while since they nothing interesting to talk about, until one of them seems the massive cock eating faggot likeicare at the park* “Hey….is that likeicare in the park over there?,” “Lol, yeah it is”, “Wanna go fuck with em?” asks Milwin”, “Hell yeah”. *Milwin and cumhook run over to likeicare and tackle him to the ground.* “Hey! Leave me alone!!! Likeicare screams”. *Milwin encouraged more by likeicares screams, rips likeicares care bear shirt and clenches his soft man tits* “Fuck, your tits are awesome” says Milwin, “Lemme try” asks scumhook”, *Scumhook then shoves his face into likeicare’s mantits, and starts licking his nipples “.*Likeicare, scared, lets out a giant fart and shits on himself*, *Milwin gets hard immediately*. “Fuck man...I can’t let this ass go away this time” *Milwin picks up likeicare and throws him chest first into one of the swings, his ass pointing toward scumhook and milwin”. “May I?” asks scumhook”, “Be my guest” replies milwin. *Scumhook then pulls down likeicares sweat pants and slaps his ass, getting harder with each slap*. “Yeah, YOU LIKE THAT PIGGY??!!!!, YOU LIKE THAT?!” , “YES I LIKE IT, NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE!!”. Fortunately Milwin and scumhook aren’t fucking pussies and they continue to harass likeicare. “Yo, scumhook go grab me that rock over there” *Scumhook grabs the rock and gives it to Milwin*, “Here’s some breakfast, you fucking pig” *Milwin then forces likeicares mouth open with his cock, and shoves the rock down his throat to shut him up*. *Meanwhile scumhook starts his orgy with likeicares asshole*. “You got a nice ass boi, mind if I take a look in it? says Scumhook” *He then shoves both of his hooks into likeicares asshole and stretches it out to goatse size*, *Then scumhook sticks his cock up likeicares anus and starts thrusting while clenching to his ever so soft titties* “YEES, YEEEESSS, I WANT MORE…..MORE I SAY” *Out of the mercy of raptor jesus, scumhook grows a second cock* “HOLY FUCKING SHITTY TITTIES, DO YOU JUST GROW A SECOND penis?” yells milwin, “Yes…Out of the glory and mercy of raptor jesus, he has allowed me to accomplish this feat, now we must please him milwin, we must please him”. *Milwin then shoves his cock up likeicares nosegina, while letting his long, saggy, hairy testicles, relax in likeicares mouth* “FUCK, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING THANK YOU RAPTOR JESUS FOR THIS BLESSING” *Scumhook then grabs a bird and penetrates its flesh with his second cock, and now with a bird sitting upon the tip of his mighty steed, Raptor jesus creates another hole on the bottom of likeicares first hole*, *Scumhook, doing what any sane human would do, shoved his bird cock inside likeicares second hole, thus creating the bird hole, releasing gallons of sperm into likeicares tum tums instantly. “DOES THIS PLEASE YOU MY LORD, DOES THIS PLEASE YOU?” ?”, *Raptor jesus, now even hard as shit, yells in anger* “NOOOO, I WANT MORE, RAPE THE CHILD MORE, PLEASE YOUR GOD!”,“Thy will shall be done”, scumhook and milwin reply.” And so for great justice Milwin shoves his cock balls deep into likeicares nosegina and released another huge load onto his brain. *But then, Milwin realized that’s impossible, because likeicare has no fucking brain, milwin now furious at likeicare even more for making him wasting his godlike semen, shits down his throat and then slaps likeicare in the face with his penis* “YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY FAGGOT??!!, YOU JUST MADE LOSE MY SEMEN, MY FUCKING SEMEN,” *Milwin slaps likeicare face again with his penis, this time twice as hard* “LOOKS LIKE I GOTTA GET A REFILL FUCKER” *Milwin then fixates his hands on likeicares testicles, rips them off, and dumps the semen upon his testes, thus rejuvenating his own semen times ten *Scumhook now seeing likeicare is literally begging for more cock, thrusts his hand into the shit turd likeicare had released from his bowels earlier, and pushes it deep inside likeicares anus where his bird cock is, and starts rubbing the shit on likeicares insides, then Milwin, suddenly filled with the holy ghost, grows 30 large nigger cocks, and fucks the everloving shit out of likeicare in any hole he could find to cleanse the world from his faggotry, and it pleased raptor jesus to the extent that raptor jesus released another load on planet earth and created what we call today “Hail”. Unfortunately no matter how long milwin and scumhook raped likeicare, they couldn’t seem to get the faggotry out his system. So, once again, out of his mercy and righteous glory, Raptor jesus descended to earth, and with his gigantic, throbbing, dinosaur cock, raped likeicare, as his juices continuously splattered everywhere on milwins and scumhooks body. In honor of raptor jesus doing this, they both rubbed the juice of raptor jesus across their scrotum and penis. Then finally, in one final burst, Raptor jesus unleashed the largest load in history inside likeicares body, thus filling him up like a balloon, until he exploded. “YES, OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD HAS COMPLETED YET ANOTHER ACCOMPLISHMENT, LET US SING AND REJOICE” yelled Milwin and Scumhook. And so Milwin, Scumhook, and Raptor jesus, had a big party that night, inviting all the members of the ED Forum, as they rejoiced in likeicares death.

• Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    audience.

3. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
  4. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    How many of these are you going to write?

5. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    until the entire forum gets rule 34ed

6. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
  7. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    LOL

8. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    tl: dre

Unless you have pics of Oddguy's dead body, don't bother tagging me.

9. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ok, updated it....done

10. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Sorry busy cutting diamonds with my boy stuff, Brb.

11. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    [​IMG]

Thumbs up!

12. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Lol

13. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Is it wrong that I masturbated to this

14. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Seeing that you masturbate all over EDF daily I believe it's par for course.