Obama sets Manning free

Discussion in 'News' started by uberfukken, Jan 17, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

So you state one of Wikileaks' mission goals yet completely miss the issue that Wikileaks was manipulated by Russia, a corrupt oligarch state, to be a proxy information dump for them to embarrass the Clinton campaign during the election.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • List
  2. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    Where's your evidence that Wikileaks (or anything for that matter) is manipulated by Russia?

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  3. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Why did you purposely ignore my question earlier?

Would you prefer to be uninformed or informed by someone who may be getting their facts from Russia? which is still unproven btw

4. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Snowden used espionage tradecraft to gain information he had no access to. He knew exactly what he was doing when he got it. He also has been very selective on what he releases, never information that he had on China and Russia. He is basically embarrassing the US to NATO countries, e.g. Germany.

Manning on the other hand saw a video where an Apache helicopter a couple hundred feet in the air gunned up some AP reporters that were interviewing insurgents. The US Army investigated it and cleared the air crew of wrong doing because AP was at the wrong place at the wrong time and looked like insurgents on a four inch black and white CRT screen in the gunner's controls. Unstable Manning saw the video and felt the US was unjust in this situation so he went and grabbed whatever he could and blindly released it to Wikileaks.

Snowden is way more calculating and manipulative then Manning was and there has to be an ulterior motive with him.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    but only david icke has declassified the reptoids secret rituals and bases

i wonder why hes not in jail

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It was clear we weren't going to convince each other of anything and that sooner or later I would of pulled a Gretchen and refer to ad hominem attacks.

The point is you aren't an underdog freedom of information organization when you have a manipulative world power feeding you their intel to make another country look like shit. This is about Wikileaks being nonpartisan and independent and clearly they are nothing more than opportunistic amateurs. While the FBI and CIA have not yet released their report they managed to convince Trump that Russia had a hand in this. My money is on Russia based on these revelations.

7. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I didnt realise such a simple question was so hard to answer

8. BakaRed

BakaRed
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bet he goes back to being a dude the minute he's no longer in prison.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  9. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    Not funny anymore

<3
    You never did tell us how Putin's balls taste.

10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:

• Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  11. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

Slowly Declining
    No embassy will have him.

12. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Because the question isn't really relevant to the issue but I'll humor you. Yes it was nice getting the truth about the DNC from the Russians but this begs the question of why. Why did they do it and use Wikileaks to present it as opposed to themselves?

Russia clearly had a motive to undermine Obama and Clinton with deteriorating peace conditions between the US and themselves. They didn't want a strong Clinton administration (I don't believe they felt Trump would win and is probably a wildcard in their opinion, better than Clinton though) releasing these emails would of eroded public support for Clinton and exacerbate current domestic issues so her administration couldn't pursue a hawkish foreign policy in areas of interest for the Russians. Clearly they needed Wikileaks as a front to release info so the information would get digested and keep the Russian agenda under wraps. They didn't release the emails for the good of the American people, they didn't give a shit about them, they cared about themselves.

• Tinfoil Tinfoil x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Chameleon

Chameleon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Pizza goy
    You do realize that hasn't been proven yet right?

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  14. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Trump of all people believes it now. It's an increasingly unteneable position to say otherwise.

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  15. Chameleon

Chameleon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Pizza goy
    He said it MAY have come from Russia, china, or some 14 year old with nothing to do. Even if he did believe that, thats not a substitute for a smoking gun, which has yet to be produced.

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • List
  16. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

"As far as hacking, I think it was Russia" - Trump

http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-on-dnc-hack-i-think-it-was-russia/article/2006241

That's not "may have", he read the intelligence report and has the belief that it was them.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. Chameleon

Chameleon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Pizza goy
    Fair enough, but note how he didnt indict putin or the russian government. And as I said before, it doesn't really matter what he believes, without the smoking gun we cant label it as fact, only skepiticism.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  18. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Right, all I have posted is conjecture, albeit informed in some cases but it makes the most sense. But it should be clear that Wikileaks got used by the Russians and Assange didn't know it at the time.

19. Chameleon

Chameleon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Pizza goy
    Im not denying the possibility, but I feel like were focusing too much on the act, and not on the result. After all if so much shady shit weren't happening in Hillarys camp the hacks wouldve been useless.

20. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

• Informative Informative x 6
    • List