Northern Wind

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Brokentoaster, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    So yeah this fandom is almost, if not, worse than furries and otherkin. That's coming from someone who actually watches the show. I like colours, but I'm digressing.

Northern Wind is currently a cult leader from anywhere of 20-30 members. A My Little Pony cult. Yes. Cult.

He believes that he is actually a female pony trapped in a male body, and claims to not only have been to Equestria (the home world of these colourful little horsies), but also claims to be currently in a lesbian relationship with Twilight sparkle. Something to do with astral projecting-- it's loony bull shit. Point being, he actually thinks he has been to a world made up of colourful horses-- a world made by cartoonist to entertain little girls and sell toys.

He currently "teaches" his "students" how to project into this world. From what I've heard one of his "students" live with him, and his other students send him money.

I have currently infiltrated his cult.

If anyone is interested I can get more information. Anything from his Skype name to his DA account, as well as personal information and information on his "teachings".

2. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Why we should care?

3. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    Because it's some of the funniest bull shit in the world. I know funny. I'm a toaster.

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Some of his rants would be ok, proceed pls

5. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Is this for real? a cult?

6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I care.

Post toaster! POST!

7. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    I'm going to hunt down as many screen caps as I can, plus chat logs from talking to him. Expect more information tonight.

Yes, a cult. You and I both know this was bound to happen sooner or latter. The MLP fandom is the most unstable of fandoms. If not kept in check, they will generate enough warp energy to destroy the entire planet. That is why they must be documented and trolled out of existence.

Also, toast.

8. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    I know, have you saw this http://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/that-brony-movie-theyre-making.8566/ ?

Anyway everyday this fandom is getting more and more retarded.

9. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    You're telling me. Yeah I've seen this. To be honest, it will be the single most embarrassing thing that has ever graced the Internet. Worse than weaboos, otherkind, and furries-- it will contain so much unsociability, that it will give anyone who views it mental disabilities that normally, a person can only be born with. The world as we know it shall be forever changed, as the elder gods of old punish us for our sins! It shall rain fire and ruin and everything we know to be shall be destroyed! Horses shall eat horses, mothers shall birth to swine-- mutation, disease, famine, and war! THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT SHALL END AND DARKNESS SHALL USHER IN A NEW ERA OF CHOAS.

Or no one besides the bronies will give half a shit.

Have you heard of RainbowCrash?

10. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Isn't the mock nickname of Rainbow Dash?

11. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    My bad; I believe the fellow's name to actually be "rainboomcrash". All the information I have on him at the moment is: he believed that Rainbowdash was/is his daughter. Because of the lack information I'm not sure if he isn't just a clever troll.

Also, I was unable to gather any useful information from Northern. I shall try again tonight. He is planning on giving me on of his "lessons".

12. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

More information pls.
    :dolan:

13. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    Him explaining his first trip to Equestria.

His reaction to one of his "followers" figuring out what they were doing was not only stupid as fuck, but was also, very creepy. I've actually talked to this person. They're pretty nice. They don't seem to have the best picture of mental health, but I congratulation them-- nevertheless-- for escaping the grasp of a loon.

I think Northern's perception of right and wrong is really, really, really, flawed. For example, starting a cult around a TV show for children is pretty fucking wrong.

He is mother fucking Jesus, and a fucking poet.

This is his response to me threatening to go to Equestria, so to kill his waifu Twilight Sparkle and the rest of his made up, fictional, pony, "friends". He then promptly became angry and defensive, as if I had just threated to break into his house and rape his entire family.

Damn this guy is crazy as fuck.

I have currently infiltrated his cult under another atlas, and as I discover more, I shall post it. I am also in contact with his "old student".

14. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

Good read.
    Would make a decent article with more information/screencaps.

15. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Walt Whitman 2.

16. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast

Playing along with this is horribly taxing. Over half the time I don't understand his crazy; but then again, it's crazy so I doubt any sane person could ever understand it. Also, being someone who actually meditates so to chill out and not be an unstable asshole ALL the time, I find half the nonsense he spews to be totally ridiculous.

I'll see how long I can go before giving up, or being found out.

As soon as I am done, I will release his Email, DA, and Skype. Seeing how he makes no move to make any of this information private, you should actually be able to find it on your own.

17. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    This is his Skype description. I have nothing else to say on the matter.

18. Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Toast
    Fuck I've been neglecting this.

Eh, as a Minny update: to gauge how crazy he is, I made some bullshit up about me being able to summon demons and control them. All because I know a secret method of controlling demons from a religion I made up on the spot. He pretended to know everything about it and said he could do it too-- in conjunction to being able to go to Equestria, land of talking rainbow coloured horses.