Nobodys playing Halo 4

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by thatguyoverthere, Jul 21, 2013.

1. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

A few days ago i decided to play some halo 3 for old times sake and i remeber when i first completed the campaign on halo 3 i was literally on my knees begging for master chief to plz come back, so i decided to go head and join the fun and play Halo 4. So i then went to gamestop and bought the game.
    The case? God damn the case looks fukken uber
    IMG_0456.JPG

So after starting at the case for a few mintues, (fuck is master chief sexy, i mean his cock must be fat, and his armor isn't the only thing thats hard amritie guise?) i opened the case and popped it into my xbox 360

fuck bro,damn, look at that bitch, all white n shit, fucker processes 500 terabytes per second, can your bitch do that?
    IMG_0457.JPG

Also has anyone seen Evil dead, i'm thinking about renting it but i need to know if its good first, like the conjurer
    IMG_0458.JPG

Anyway, before i bought halo 4 i researched some things, and i learned that to get MARK VI armor you have to beat the campaign on legendary first. So i started the campaign, checking on the story n stuff, and tbh it was fucking boring, i mean there was no way i was going to finish this campaign. So i pulled out my trusty bible and read a verse for some guidance
    IMG_0463.JPG
    Philemon, Chapter 1, Verse 7
    "For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother"
    Immediately after reading that verse, i knew i had gained some serious spiritual knowledge. It all made sense, in order to work hard you gotta play hard. So i did as god commanded and used horizion to unlock the Mark VI helmet with out completing the campaign

Shiieeeet, luk at dat bitch again!, he got dum ripplin musles and i bets he got a six pack under dat armor. he a fucking sexy beast,
    IMG_0460.JPG

Yes everything was going fine and dandy until i started war games only to figure out that nobody is fucking playing this game. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT,unfunny faggots, i hope you faggots die in a fire
    I mean look at this shit, fucking less than 40k players online, what the fuck!!!
    IMG_0459.JPG

And the real sad thing is that, i had already bought black ops 2 a long time before that. I could've just stuck with that game, i mean fuck, it has like 500k players online daily
    I guess the moral of the story is that infact annie was not ok.
    Also, Quantity over Quality

Seriously though, it's real staggering to see these numbers after the success the other games had. What happened? Did halo lose it's touch, or did 343 try too hard?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  2. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    I blame this fucking game they set the bar too high and after this, Master Chief saga was a fucking joke.

halo-reach.

Attached Files:

3. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    Should have just released the whole fucking lot on PC and be done with it the new touch one is a fucking joke.

Also lol @ a CRT in 2013

4. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    Holy FUCK, your stories drag on more than my mom's. Shut the fuck up and get to the part where you fapped over Master Chief, so I can fap over you fapping over Master Chief. >: (

5. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    First world problems
    [​IMG]

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Halo> Halo 3> Halo 2> Reach> Halo 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> something here must be a bad game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> here would be really fucking shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol ODST

7. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    I know that feeling when you bought a game you like and then all of a sudden you realize no one's playing it :(

8. Aatolviina

Aatolviina
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

börk
    Reach was the shit. 4 is a broken piece of shit.

Skickade från min iPhone.