Newark Mayor deeply butthurt over NYPD Muslim files

Discussion in 'News' started by zaiger, Feb 22, 2012.

1. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    Newark Mayor Cory Booker and his staff react to the news of the NYPD demographics unit surveillance.

http://hosted2.ap.org/CABAR/APUSnews/Article_2012-02-22-NYPD Intelligence/id-4ac75479270942089104309400a85f8a

Does anyone see a problem with this? I mean seriously, everyone knows that Muslims pose a greater risk of committing terrorism or other violent acts. It is kind of like the sex offender registry, we watch sex offenders because they are likely to re-offend. It is the same with Muslims, we just keep an eye on them just in case. It's called being proactive, obviously New Jersey doesn't care about the safety of it's citizens the way New York does.

2. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Maybe in England or Australia or Switzerland or where you live it's cool to spy on camel fuckers just because they're sand niggers, but in AMERICA we have a constitution that says we CAN'T spy on towel heads just because they're dirty rug pilots.

3. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I live in Boston.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Holy shit, Newark has a mayor!?

I'm surprised those who favour this sort of thing don't deride those who're against it every time the police stop a Muslim from committing an act of terrorists (without using entrapment) or when Muslims do commit an act of terrorism. There's been over ten in the last decade in America alone, despite all it's so-called security.

5. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I have a problem with this, not because I give a shit about some Habib, but because it goes against some of the core beliefs of America. Namely, freedom of religion and expression.

If Haji wants to bonk his head toward wherever he thinks Mecca is 7 times a day, he should be allowed to do it without being hassled by the government. If passersby want to pile abuse on him, that is fine also.

Edit: In addition, I am getting rather sick of Bloomberg's personal army.

6. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I know your merican bro, you're just sounding like a commie.

You know who should be under watch by the newark police department? Criminals. Not innocent clitless habibis, not even hardcore terrorist cells, they aren't the NSA, they're fucking Nigger Town PD. I had to stop in newark airport on the way to pennyslvania, and some tweaked out nigger took the Sudafed out of my luggage. NTPD needs to be taking notes on hordes of niggers I assume are stealing cars and raping white women.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/newark/crime/

Oh yeah, those numbers are caused by terrorists.

7. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Ok, I see an amazing lemons-to-lemonade opportunity here. They have like a huge catalogue of restaurants and rooms to rent and shit like that. Think about it, if they did this widespread surveillance on all local restaurants and locations, using their police skills to get the REAL inside scoop on what was good, they could write the single greatest fucking restaurant guide EVER written.

8. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    whilst I reckon they should be allowed to practice their faith without harrassment, I don't see the problem with quietly keeping a closer eye on them. just in case.

9. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The thing about racial profiling, or rather any action taken based on it, is that it costs time and money. Neither of which the police in a city big ebough to have more than one wal-mart usually don't have all that much of.

So they are not doing this because they hate muslims and specifically want to annoy them. They are doing it to actually improve the safety of the citizen they are sworn to protect.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Yes, yes, yes. We all have common sense. Most high officials, however, don't. Especially this guy.

11. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    Nigga are you high or some shit?