New User "MessyJessie" Confirmed Insane Whore.

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by oddguy, Aug 26, 2012.

1. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Cut the veins on the arm from the wrist up to the middle of the forearm, drink an entire bottle of asprin and get in the warm bathtub. It's quick and painless. Some say you even get a little high.

2. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    it sounds like this is coming from experience.

3. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    lol nah

4. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

5. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    I don't know why you have the knowledge. I use to burn myself .

6. turbogook

turbogook
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

ne'er-do-well and puckish rogue

If you need help dying, just jump in front of a freight train. Holy shit, exactly how hard is it to die? You literally live on the edge of existing and not. But don't come asking for help. Cause see, i'd botch your suicide on purpose and Terri Schaivo your ass for not being able to do it yourself.

You come here because like the rest of us, you have nothing better to do. Don't try to pontificate on the subject, that's why you're here. Period. If half the faggots (myself included) on ae found something better to do, they'd go do that instead.​
    Dude, just let it all go and shrug. Find a hobby beyond dick service. You're not dead yet, and you're not a Liberian. You're already head and shoulders above a lot of people. Or be an emo faggot and kill yourself, either way quit asking for help with a suicide via verbal insults.​
    heart.

7. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    @turbogook wall texts have been proven to be used for pushing people to suicide. ask people here anyone who knows me wouldn't want to be me. It's not a pity party it's just common sense that my life is shitty.

8. turbogook

turbogook
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

ne'er-do-well and puckish rogue
    Yeah well, fix it instead of bitching about how your life is shitty. Yeah, you're internet infamy is something you can't really do anything about except accept it. But i'm willing to bet you're the kind of person who doesn't think of the misery of someone else. A consequence of a society that insists on individualism to a detrimental fault. You could become a manicurist like the hardworking gook. I would say hairstylist, but let's keep this in the realm of possibility. (I have a beautician's license. Or had. Expired maybe. Did the school, saw the work, got bored and did something else.)

People keep bringing up my verbosity. I have to keep telling them to keep the fuck up. Not my fault your brain is shitty with words.

9. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

10. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:

The fans in the Arena are desperate @Hater they're chanting for the Australian Males to come down and face Messie Jessy challenge for EDFmania 2k15 oh but what is this?.. ITS THEM ITS THEM ITS THEM THE AUSTRALIAN MALES ARE ON THE ARENA OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS @scumhook and @Baya Rae 4900 THEYRE HERE THEYRE HERE!!!

11. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    *Baya enters the ring to the tune of "I Am A Real Bayamerican"*

Fueexed.

• Like Like x 7
    • Autism Autism x 4
    • List
  12. Satamprazeiros

Satamprazeiros
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Smiler =D

13. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    This thread still deliver :p

14. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

Watching that movie in full would make anyone jump, never seen it all in one sitting.

15. Satamprazeiros

Satamprazeiros
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Smiler =D
    I have its not that bad, kinda felt bad for the Metal head dude that got a job interview the same day he died, but such is life.

16. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

:)

17. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

The funniest part is, even DrMusic eventually got the hint and shut the fuck up about it. And she has legit Asperger's.

18. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    Messyjessy we know you were at the locker room along with @ilovejesus69 during bash at the beach 96, tell us your impressions about what happened during that legendary afternoon

19. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

Most of those quotes are directed at someone else.
    You're angry for getting alerts to a thread I was responding to.
    Hint: Turn off alerts to threads if you don't want to get them.
    If you happened to log in on that same day, it's a coincidence. I get alerts to threads too.
    I'm not stalking you.
    I don't give a fuck. I come here for the lulz, only.

I am not okay with you threatening me. That's not right.
    I have not threatened you.

Your anger is misdirected. People say a lot more fucked up shit to you than I do, I have no idea why you're singling me out. Especially when I tried to HELP you, repeatedly.
    Just to drive that point home, here's proof:
    [​IMG]
    I'm sure you remember this message that I sent to you, among others. Maybe you don't.
    What you have already done (make threats about physical violence) are in fact, illegal. It was really unwise to state these things on the internet where anyone can see it, and connect you to the threats. Not even including the harassment, but that is also illegal. If you pursued any line of harassment against me or someone I know, they and their companies can pursue criminal action against you. In case you don't believe me: http://www.plea.org/legal_resources/?a=303
    You'll see there, that even "uttering threats" is an offense punishable up to 5 years in jail, and you have literally supplied the proof, unfortunately.

To be clear, I'm still trying to help you. Stop threatening people. It's really not smart, they can directly connect your username to your identity.

It's not worth it.

20. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    How many times have you guys called 911 on me? Lmao

21. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    @lulyzer will represent this undeed.

22. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

When I open my alerts and I see a whole page of @Lazarus Plus liking my stuff, I know he has just been reading my threads. When they are all likes from @minty I know it is because she has an infatuation with older men... myself in particular..... and I hold my chin higher on those days.

23. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

actually i just like how you admit you're drunk all the time. your av suits it perfectly... baldness kills my boner

24. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

I'm only receding bby <3, I'm not that handsome though.

25. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    So @uberfukken back in the day you and Jimmy Cornette were called the Dynamic Duo of Wrestling and you were there during Starrcade 98 when the real life confrontation between @messyjessie and @Sugar Bombs in locker room happened could you please tell us more about it, from your point of view

26. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Yeah so here's how it went down. @messyjessie came up to @Sugar Bombs backstage and was irate over Sugar getting the monster push and all the title shots. Jessie thought she deserved the spotlight but then the booker @oddguy showed up out of nowhere and told Jessie that she's still green and reminder her that she's suffered more injuries in 2 months than most people get in their entire career. This made Jessie even more irate and she went to Twitter to complain. @scumhook responded and called her a jabroni and that she's too busy mopping the floor at the smackdown hotel to even be considered for a main event match. Sugar then took a giant shit in Messie's gym bag and started the Wolfpac.

27. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

28. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    Johnny from Tennessee @johnnywrestlingfan78 write us and says "Good night Mr Uber I am a big fan of yours since the time you were in the Midnight Express and I was really sad when you had to leave because of your disagreements with Vince Russo and @ilovejesus69 on the way they handled the booking in Jim Crockett Promotions also i want to say that @messyjessie is a problematic whore and should be branded the Ryback of attention whoring " Thank you Johnny from Tennessee so Uber what you have to say to Jhonny

29. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

I couldn't take the booking at Jim Crockett anymore with @ilovejesus69 it was too much after they turned the title belt into a wrap around penis, thank you for those comments Johnny remember to buy my tshirt off of prowrestlingtees.com which is the only licensed distributor of official uber merchandise

30. xXtryingtoohardXx

xXtryingtoohardXx
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Master Ruseman, commander of Manlove Mujahideen
    Home Page:
    NOT SO FAST, @uberfukken!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, BROTHERDUDEJACK! I'M GOING TO BODY SLAM YOU SO HARD INTO THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT THAT THE ENTIRE WEST COAST IS GOING TO SINK! (DON'T WORRY, EVERYONE CAN JUST GRAB ONTO MY BACK)

I'M GOING TO EAT YOU LIKE a fine meal from my delicious Pastamania resturant at the Mall of America.

YOU'RE NOT READY, BROTHER!