neogaF

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

basically why any and all gamers part of gamer culture should have their eyes burned out with capsaicin and then buried alive 6 ft under the earth.

discuss Neogaf and remember! it's pronounced Neogaf not NeoGAF that way any neogafers who read this will freak out and shit their pants because they have nothing better to do in their life than demand and uphold that four fucking letters are in CAPS and in the right order.

2. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    YEAH! THOSE VIDEO GAMES PLAYING LOOZERS.
    THEY SHOULD TURN OFF THAT DAMN X-BOX COMPUTER AND START MAKING ARMY MEN SO WE CAN PLAY TOGETHER.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

wondering what its like not to have a life like SOME [email protected]!!

3. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I loved playing with shit like that as a kid, do they have abu grabe or whatever it's spelled edition figures? like the sandnigger smeared in his own feces?

4. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    "They" could... because I made all those! "They" are 'Me!!'
    I don't have Abu Grabe, but I Tommok-5: a prison camp for dissidents. Those unfortunate enough to be sent to tommok are subjected to a lifetime of crazed medical tests, forced mutations, and even the worst fate of them all - becoming a Tred-Head: a tank man. Some prisoners are fitted with special mind numbing caps, their legs (and sometimes hands + arms) amputated and fitted with tank parts.

5. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    is that warhammer 40k or what?

6. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    What/who the hell is a Neogaf?

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gaming forum and the most infamous.

8. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    First time hearing about it.

9. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

10. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Are you sure?
    Neogaf demands people waste their fucking time buying an email to be able to register, but they ban just about everybody who joins anyway because they are full of shit, if you spell NeoGaf as Neogaf they will freak and ban you because you didn't spell it NeoGAF.

11. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

They cannot best the sheer retardation of "The Best Gamers" forum. I mean, that kid with the sig where he's posing with a potted plant whose leaves sorta look like hemp, except they don't - priceless.

12. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    NO.
    They are mixtures of dollar store army men, random bits of dollar store toys cut up, everyday pieces of plastic garbage (the legs of the giant 4-legged mecha tank are actually spray bottle handles), and to top the models off, a lot of green stuff epoxy sculpting putty.

They're not warhammer. They're my army men I make. They started out as a way to protest the ever increasing jew prices Games Workshop slaps on their figures. I even made my own rules for them.

TL;DR? Functional Autism.

13. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    awwwwh Flu.
    tell us all about your army men.

14. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    but seriously, thats some artistic quality there.

15. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

@Flu
    I knew they were your creations as soon as i saw the Sow tied down to the ground with it's piglets and the custom made teats that were glued to it's underside.

16. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    Functional Autism was spawned by a lack of money and pride in making something cool and original, instead of merely putting together the parts of a model and taking credit for it.

The game is set on a newly terraformed earth-like planet (actually only 70-ish% terraformed) and on the old earth, which was badly changed by a surge of technology that allowed almost anybody with money to buy cybernetics, make mutants and spawns "in their living rooms," and because a scientific NWO-like organization took power over the old earth. Because earth was so radically changed, normal life on its surface became nearly impossible, and the population, despite many hardships, was swelling out of control.

From here billions of humans were forcibly shuttled to the newly tamed world some light years away from earth.

The earthen elite gave considerable power and technology to a planet-wide security agency who became the central power on the new earth, answering only to their elite masters.
    Over time the security forces grew in numbers, technology of their own, and access to the forbidden cloning technology. Instead of protecting the first settlers, they forcibly conscripted them and took control of their factories, regardless of to whom the buildings belonged to back on earth.

Long story short, several races of mutant, spawn, man, beast, and whatever else all came to be on the planet.
    There are several mass agencies of man, territories of mutant, haunts of spawns, and with the aid of the newly discovered, and hazardous portal technology, beings can travel quickly between worlds, effectively linking far removed planets together.

All in all, the world is a cluster fuck and no army, save a handful, seek anything other than life on the new planet. Those who seek otherwise do so to crush their foe or to return to earth to reclaim their birthright. And some, like the cowboy settlers of the western wastes, are just happy to be living in a lawless world where they might do as they please.

TL;DR? SPERGIN!

17. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    thats actually pretty interesting there.
    got any more pictures of your miniatures you care to show us?

18. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

You guys are too old to be playing with little plastic men.

19. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
  20. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I might be working on an idea of a society filled with lycanthropical beings and some other races based on real animals..
    Call if furfaggotry if you will, but hey you gotta admit, a pissing contest between some canid people would be pretty cool, especially since they can only pee UP.

21. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    neofag?