need a place to vent

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by the bullshit guardian, Aug 31, 2013.

1. the bullshit guardian

the bullshit guardian
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

this seems like the place to do it YEAAAA
    TRIGGER WARNUN LONG POST NO LULZ ABORT RETRY FAIL?

okay so let me tell you the fastest way to get a trespassing warrant with the least amount of effort that doesn't involve STEAL EVERYTHING which takes 10x more effort, sit close children and listen to the story of my people. or don't. back button is right there.

so i'm sittin there, minding my own business, watchin weeb vids on youtube at 4 pm and i get a broken-english text. the text of mighty penmanship, roughly translated into LOL U CANT COM OVER TO UR BF'S HAUS NO MOAR OR UR GONA B ARESTED HAV NICE LIFE LOL! this is as far as i can translate it. i apologise for the inconvenience.

and now i'm like how the fuck did this happen. how? by telling my bf's ma how the fuck me and my mom work shit out cos you know, we have a pretty good system and my bf and his mom are fucking trying to kill one another and ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN MORE HOLES IN THE WALL AND ANGER AND LOSING YOUR KID I THOUGHT.

APPARENTLY NOT.

this bitch doesn't sit on the idea of banning me legally from her house for TWO FUCKING DAYS before she runs to the courts like a little passive bitch. the worst part is is IT'S NOT EVEN ME. my bf was already GOING to leave; this was a stab to HIM

BITCH YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PERSUADE HIM I'M A BLACK MAGIC WITCH BEFORE YOU BAN HIS GIRLFRIEND, I MEAN SHIT

funny thing tho is it was like two months ago she craid al nite lyk a bich over the thought of losing her son and looky now. bitch is on crack or some shit.

but on the bright side now i can revoke my promise to deal wit it when it comes to his family on holidays COS I GOT BANNED FROM THE FAMILY PARTY HOUSE HURRR.

also the bright side is my state likes to push restraining orders with trespassing warrants and because she's SMOKING CRACK the bitch prolly went with it like a bitch so now i don't have to deal with her comin in our house and whining bout day-old dishes.

on the bad side my bf is moving even further away and i will see him less, that sucks. but hey, i'm glad he's out of there finally, holy shit.

ON THE OTHER HAND GUYS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS AND ALL BUT MY POWER OF COLLEGE EDUCATED PERSUASION SKILLZ MADE MY BF INTO A RAGING ASSHOLE WHO WANTS HIS MOM TO GTFO. I PLANTED IT ALL IN HIS HEAD BECAUSE COLLEGE EDUCATION KNOWS NO BOUNDS. PLEASE BEND OVER FOR MY PERSUASION DICK, I'M REAAAAL GOOD AT THIS. watch yo back, i'm gonna ram my persuasion dildo right up and make you lose your WHOLE FAMILY.

2. the bullshit guardian

the bullshit guardian
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

i popped my thread-making cherry in shitpost metropolis WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT.

3. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Tl; dr

4. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    No one cares.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    I'll wait until it comes as a movie. And then I'll download some English subtitles.

6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    No one cares.
    Get some control over your caps lock.

7. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite