Necrophiliacs > Furries

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by SWfan, Apr 4, 2013.

?

After reading this, which of the following do you think is worse?

Poll closed May 23, 2013.
  1. Furries

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. Necrophiliacs

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. They're both bad you cunt.

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Why the fuck am I being asked this?

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It has often been said that necrophilia is the most depraved and sickest fetish out there. I am here to prove this wrong, and that there is an even worse one out there. I am of course referring to the furry fetish, one that has been underestimated by many, and even called "harmless" by some. The sources I am about to cite include: The Bible, Bad Dragon Forums, Wikifur and even Wikipedia . Without further ado, I shall commence.

1.) THE BIBLE.

Exodus 22:19 says, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.”

“Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” ~Leviticus 23:18

"If a man mates with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. If a woman approaches any animal and mates with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood is upon them." ~Leviticus 20:15-16

Now, what does the grand holy book say about necrophilia?

"Anyone who has killed someone or touched someone who was killed must stay outside the camp seven days. On the third and seventh days you must purify yourselves and your captives." ~Numbers 31:19

"He who touches the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days" ~Numbers 19:11

Now, while the bible does not justify necrophilia, it isn't nearly as much against it. Zoophiles have committed the ultimate sin, and are beyond forgiveness, but necrophiliacs, however, are redeemable, and, only temporary sinners. Therefore, necrophilia is the lesser sin.

2.) PEOPLE:

NOTABLE NECROPHILIACS *INCLUDE:

*Ed Gein (Murdered two people, made furniture out of there skin and bones)

*Carl Tanzler (Radiologist, lived with corpse in his house for two years)

*Nico Claux (Necrophiliac, bodysnatcher and cannibal)

*Karen Greenlee (Necrophiliac, had sex with a corpse for a period of two days)

NOTABLE FURRIES *INCLUDE:

*Adolf Hitler (Dictator, killed estimated 5.1–6.0 million Jews)

*Kobidobidog (Zoophile, has admitted to raping multiple dogs)

*Christian Weston Chandler (High-functioning autistic, public about his misogyny, racism and homophobia)*Dragoneer (Cunt, told rape-victim to fuck off based on trafficking)

Now, I know what you're thinking here. Each and everyone of these people are just as guilty as the last based on the fact that both parties are guilty of perversion. This is true. But what I am getting at, though, is the traits that come along with each set of people. Necrophiliacs tend to be those who loved someone so much, that they feel the need to be with them, even in death. Furries, on the other hand, tend to be misogynists, rapists and even mass murders. They actually have less value in life than necros do, because their prejudices often get in the way of their ability to see human beauty. Hence why they feel the need to turn everything into talking animals. They can't sympathize with their own species! They're social rejects!

3.) CON·SENT - Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

*What you just read was the short-term definition of consent. In the full-term definition, we discover that the risks of having sex between both parties is considered. That being said, animals cannot have consensual sex with human beings, for they do not take risks into consideration. Animals have suffered from disease, mental-anxiety and physical complications from sex with humans, and vice-versa. Human corpses, on the other hand, can't be harmed by sexual assault from living human beings, for they feel no pain. Also, venereal complications are more likely to arise from having sex with animals than corpses. That being said, if the human being has just died, their cells take hours to die off, thus making the risks slimmer.

4.) ANTHROS =/= ANIMALS! Now, this argument has been used many times. If the other species in-question is half-human, then it can consent, right? Wrong. How so?

If said anthro has any common sense, it would realize that sex with a human being would result in the same ailments. Chimpanzees share 99% of our DNA, and having sex with those gave us the AIDS epidemic. And yes, the Bible is of course against masturbating to anthros as well.
    5.) CONCLUSION

I am not trying to say that necrophilia is right, but I am trying to point out just how sick furries are. They act as if they are the victims, when plenty of them are bullies, themselves.

SEE ALSO:
    http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8077 - Proof that all furries have autism
    http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Autistic_like_a_fox - Hilarious as shit

2. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Lol, no such thing.

Does giving titles and categories to faggots in some way infer a depravity scale? So that we may pass fair judgement upon those whose presence degrades humanity as a whole?

I would say no, a faggot is a faggot is a faggot.
    It is my belief that faggotry, despite it's many manifestations, is simply a biological que whose purpose is juxtaposition, natures way of teaching us what wrong gene expression looks like.

Furthermore, I find no reason to be anything but indifferent towards them, they are tools towards a greater humanity.
    The problem is not their defects but rather humanitys unwillingness to swing that particular hammer.

With this understanding, if we were to grade faggotry based on it's effect on humanity, more specifically humanities future, I would have to conclude:
    The greatest faggotry is misguided empathy

3. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I would tend to agree with you, but these half retarded liberals will hold empathy for anything. Its because of libtards that social darwinism hasnt been allowed to weed out the week links in society. They would protect a murderer from death row , so it is no surprise that they would protect faggots ,and specifically furries.

4. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

The bible is against masturbating period.

5. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Liberals fucking disgust me. They are why I call myself a libertarian.

6. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

But yeah long story short Furries are nasty kill them all.

7. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Point well made, sir. Point well made. Political correctness is nothing more than a mere trap.

8. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

They are why I am pro-execution. The only good furnigger is a dead furnigger.

9. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Truth

10. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

*licks you gently *

11. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    At least Necrophiliacs don't fuck dogs against their will.

12. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Yeah hahaha69 was a real bitch.

13. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Yeah, that's fucking disgusting.

If you're going to fuck your dog, you should at least give them a couple of treats first and make sure he or she is in the mood.

14. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Im never awake during sex. I just wake up with a splitting head ache ,and a sore ass..............fucking furries.

15. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Even then it is still disgusting.

16. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Indeed necrophiliacs are rather peaceful, actually.

17. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

?

18. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I disagree.

Why do you think they're called "man's best friend"?

Nothing wrong with a bit of canine cunt...

19. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Murr baby;3

20. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    My point... The faggotry that binds us as a species is beyond Furfags, necros and what common society deems deviant but a common theme of the majority humanity as a whole to coddle the unfit.
    In my eyes furries, necros, liberals, conservitives, christ fags, moralists and anyone that holds a perversion, ideology or practice above/ contrary the true progression of mankind are all the same:
    Faggot by name, tool by use.

This would be throwing away a wonderful gift, these unwitting heroes of humanity. How would we know where clear the chaff if they were not so apparent, how would we know how to improve?
    Their presence is a springboard miracle and to that their uses many but there is none to be had in murder and even less in the placation they enjoy now. They should be wards of science and study.

Besides, there is no fun in killing limp-wristed weak ones, trust me.

21. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Oh you:GAYHAND:

22. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Believe it or not, some furries argue that since their pets "love them" the sexual intercourse should be considered consensual.

23. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit don't trust anything those niggers say.

24. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Woof means No.

Or Yes.

Any cat should be fucked up the arse as a matter of principle. Apart from sugs one. Brrrrrrrrr. Just imaging fucking that thing made my nuts haul themselves up into my chest cavity.

25. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Why can people just stick to fucking eachother dressed as hockey mascots ,and shitting in litter boxes in hotels? Why do they need to get their poor pets involved?

26. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Because they're evil.

27. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Yes they are,and they also rape people whilst intoxicated . Thats just messed up. Kind of cute that some one could be that desporate.

28. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sorry, sir. I'm afraid that I'll have to disagree with you on that. Dead people it's any position you want.

29. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead people cant say no thus never rape.

30. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Precisely.