1. Email server is down and i have to manually confirm accounts at the moment. Check forum regularly to see if your account has been approved, you wont get an email. Sorry about the wait
    Dismiss Notice

Nature vs nurture.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Chats' started by Baya Rae 4900, Jul 12, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

I don't think "debate" is the way forward when it comes to the so-called IQ debate because it's essentially two or more groups of ideologues flinging shit at one another. Meanwhile, we're no closer to the nature vs nurture and that's a massive problem. (Due in no small part that academia has been purged of nature advocates.) Why is it a massive problem? Well, if an individual is physically unable to be taught something due to how their brain functions then it's downright sadistic to try and force them to learn it. It's also a massive waste of resources to do it. Treating all ethnic groups as the same would be the same thing en masse. That's if the nature argument is mostly or totally true, of course.

I don't care either way and I don't understand why it would change anyone's opinions. All that would change is which policies I would advocate for to help my ethnic group. Either trying to get rid of all counter-productive academic disciplines if nurture is true or subsiding the intelligent amongst my people if nature is true. Or both if both are true.

Also, outside nations run by lunatics (like the entire western world, frankly) ethnicity is by far the most important factor in all politics and the corner stone of civilisation. Every single multi-ethnic nation in history has fallen apart along ethnic lines and all multi-ethnic individuals were assimilated by one ethnic group or another. I understand the lots of westerners (especially colonials) have this "end of history" type mentality where they think the entire world is going to turn into Latin America but the vast majority of the planet do not share that view. Just something to keep in mind.

Every single multi-ethnic nation either falls apart along ethnic lines or becomes stratified along ethnic lines like Latin America. In every single ethnic war anti-racists get the worst of it because they stay in enemy territory the longest thinking that just because they're against racism that means that ethnic groups that aren't theirs are also not racist. There is no end of history. You're going to die like a dog for no good reason or your nation is going to turn into a shithole like those in Latin America. (I hope the latter happens for the USA so your nation is removed from the world stage.) And the white/brown/black/whatever nationalists that you detest have the highest chance of survival in the event of conflict.

That said, I'm yet to see a legitimate non-biological reason for the difference between South Korea and Haiti or Singapore and Sierra Leone or Japan and South Africa. Also, non-biological reasons could be used to justify imperialism. I would prefer dealing with an ethnic supremacist than a cultural supremacist. Cultural supremacists are insane imperialists.

Good for you, buddy. I hope your principles are worth you and your family being tortured/raped to death.

I was about to invoke ethnic conflicts outside America but I don't even have to do that. You remember that white disabled kid that was tortured by that group of black teenagers on camera? That's your fate if you keep holding onto your anti-racist ideals. The difference is there's no escape for you in an ethnic conflict and your torturers will be celebrated instead of punished.

Well the good news is I don't give a shit about any of you. I just want you to remember what I wrote when you foolishly base any important life decisions on how you'd like the world to be instead of how it is.

I doubt that since all those nations are taking the sensible route and automating everything. Regardless, I doubt they would do what the EU did and start mass importing lazy, subversive and cretinous individuals that will all end up on welfare at best.

I think there's been some miscommunication here. My post made it clear that I was under the impression that east Asian nations would solve their labour shortages by automation. Which is the sensible thing to do. I never claimed they didn't have labour shortages.

Regardless, they're not stupid enough to import illiterate savages who have no intention of working like the EU is doing or stupid enough to import barely literate workers who only know how to build substandard products like the USA is doing.

East Asian nations don't have the burden of being filled with ideological idiots who're hellbent on destroying their own nation and people. White nationalists might technically be my enemy but don't think for a second that I have anything but contempt for white traitors.

#1 Baya Rae 4900, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  2. lotic

lotic
    Expand Collapse
    WordPress Consultant

didn't watch or read

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Good. It's too cerebral for you.

4. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    You then wasted your time in your efforts to prove your point. You really know how to win a Pyrrhic victory kommandeur.

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  5. gert7

gert7
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sand farmer
    right, fat aboriginals

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List