NaokoElric2250; A true Femnazi in Denial

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by FacePalmVeteran, Aug 17, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

She never really explains how exactly it's bad for men not to cum. At least with ferrets, they explain and it makes sense. She doesn't even try to BS and say his testicles will clog up or whatever. And I heard that of ferrets. Never really dug into it though.

If the cunt ever responds, I'll be sure to bring it up. I moved it to a board on ProBoards in case she reports the journal and the Admins remove it but nagging her might expedite that possibility. I'm sure I'd have to appeal to her ego again to get her to reply. Worked the last time.

I encountered here a while before the thread here started then after this thread took off, she joined and really graced us with some juicy insight into her fucked up brain. I engaged her a few times on DA afterwards too. I'm masochistic that way I guess.

She believes in evolution but she fails to really..understand it. She pretty much said the penis evolved to look how it does 'just because', when I tried to explain it evolved to get the man an edge over other men competing to fuck the same woman. So, she believes it but she doesn't know how it works.

2. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

clown rapist
    not only are men ferrets, they're FEMALE ferrets :eek:

3. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Vzeukqe.

4. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

Truly, all is lost. May God have mercy upon our tiny ferret souls.

5. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

So how do monks and shit even exist in her little world :T You'd think they'd get really sick and/or die but those fucks get really fucking old and are pretty fucking healthy people sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Glad I'm not a male and that I'm a female with zero sexual urges and zero ability to even feel arousal thus erasing my urges. If her secret gets out, the sex toy industry is doomed!!11

I feel like a fake ad with "The Sex Toy Industry Hates Jade Greer's Discovery! Click to find out why!" is due but I"m lazy so. Just picture it.

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    What

7. Sinep

Sinep
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

pls let it die

8. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    Huh?

Whatever. Contact me if you are super mad and not afraid to show it. I can help you

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  9. Amozabael

Amozabael
    Expand Collapse
    Newfriend

I wonder if she is related to that witchwind kook? You know, the one who has that all sex is rape blog?

10. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

She's batshit but she's not that batshit. She at least has the presence of mind to know that sex is necessary and that it's only rape if it's a virgin who's raped. She'd probably call that With chick a libtard feminazi.
    It's no surprise she's a Trump supporter.

11. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    You cant even help yourself gurlfren

12. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

What are they even talking about??

13. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Nigga what

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  14. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Despite hating America so much, she's got her big nose shoved in the inauguration happenings. Her journal about it is pretty okay up until she starts bitching about how if a man and women have sex and she gets knocked up, it's entirely the woman's fault and yadda yadda. Quickly goes from being about inauguration to yet another long winded spiel about poor man-poos and evil non-virgins. 3/4 of the journal is just..waah non-virgins etc.

She apparently changed her mind about lesbians or something since her most recent eff-see is lesbian. Kind of a big twist from thinking all lesbians are fakes because y'know your orientation totally changes your physiology. Maybe she's actually learning how the body actually works.

Save for the cringy wall of pro-life, transphobia, consent to sex is consent to pregnancy and "LOOK HOW UNSTEREOTYPICAL I AM" stamps she recently added, she's still the same batshit MRA.

Somebody leave a manhole open near her house please. Good god. I keep going to her page hoping her illness or whatever took her or she got hit by a truck delivering dildos and the morning-after pills. No such luck so far. I don't think I've ever hated body enough to hope they actually just..die.

At least there's no talk of adopting. I would think if her city found how how batshit she was, they'd slap a "fuck no" stamp on her application.

15. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

16. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

Angel of Death
    I'm willing to bet the whiskey in my freezer that this is Naoko's cousin from the 'weird' side of the family or some shit.

17. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

This makes me wonder, how much does her family know about her beliefs? Do they take them seriously?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
: a goon's perfect girlfriend, MAXIMUM BAWWWWVERLOAD, we are all now stupider for having read this, naoko deletes tags, naoko craves cock, azrael secretly loves naoko, milwin eats the shit from onideus' diaper, onideus is a pedophile, onideus is an attentionwhore, onideus failtrolling, onideus lost the argument, onideus can't handle the heat, onideus changes arguments more than his diaper, onideus tries too hard, he strains so hard to be cool he shits himself, that's why he's into diapers, onideus deletes tags out of butthurt, his butt wouldn't hurt if he changed his diaper, onideus is a literal manchild, we know you're mad onideus, don't try so hard, oddguy buys onideus' used diapers, nobody actually cares about you azrael, so gj w/ the butthurt-hiding, it takes more effort to delete the tags, than it takes for me to revert them, too late jack you already posted here, unmanliness confirmed, milwin fails at hiding butthurt, theforrealdeal is mentally challenged, news at 11, your tags are gay, y'all are gay, everyone is gay, NaokoElric needs a good dicking, any brave man up to the challenge?, Too afraid to insert anything, into the abyssal void that is her vagina, I'd never see it again, fuck it just throw her a dildo, mazimothe1 don't like us talking about him, his friends aren't really his friends, maximothe1 is a castrated pussybitch, the voices tell maximothe1 to suck cock, "its not really me guise", rapebitch x crazyfaggot otp, ADHD, the perfect excuse for everything, holy fuck these tags are long, unlike maximothefaggot's penis