NaokoElric2250; A true Femnazi in Denial

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by FacePalmVeteran, Aug 17, 2013.

1. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I"ll be shocked if she agrees with the practice despite the fact that, mostly, they do it to control them sexually and to keep their women from having sex unless it's for making babies (though I 'm sure the men rip them open to use them as a vessel too but mostly for baby making)
    Even that is just too psychotic even for Nakko.

But if she does agree, we can add "Supports female genital mutilation" to her list of batshit values.

(also, a lot of the time it results in organ damage/failure, inability to become pregnant and death but apparently these people are too fucking stupid to correlate it with the deaths and barrenness of their women. I'm sure they blame the women or say some god did it for whatever stupid reason)

2. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Do you ever wonder if her parents are aware of her batshit-antics?

3. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

She was only raised by her mom as far as I'm aware. I imagine her mother doesn't really want much to do with her daughter, or otherwise was the one to influence her into being this way in the first place.

Also, that FGM shit just ain't right. :(

4. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

According to Nakko, her mom dumped her dad but her mom does have a bf..or so she said the last time she graced the thread with her batshittery.
    (her mom probably has crazy sex all over the house while Nakko's in school lelelel)

I think a lot of her views come from her being asexual (and so not understanding sexuality, just the lack thereof) and her mother's influence, but mostly her being asexual.

She refuses to comprehend the sexual aspects of a heterosexual females relationships.
    Like how a hetero can educate themselves on a homosexuals sexuality or visa versa, she could educate herself but..just won't bother.
    As somebody who has no sexual desire, it just dumbfounds her that women, normal women, want to have sex and desire it/crave it.
    I can't personally imagine craving another woman like how a woman craves a man but I'm not a psycho who condemns lesbians.

She forces her own sexuality on others.
    She's one of the worst fucking kinds of people there are.
    IMO she's worse than an extremist hetero..at least heteros understand the necessity of sex.

And yes, GFM fills me with a rage like no other. I can't hardly wrap my head around how those people can sleep at night.

5. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Founder of DA- Delicacies
    Home Page:
    I'm crying on the inside. Wow that pic of FGM is making me horrendously uncomfortable. Even more so than seeing a person putting on a corset.

Fuck man.

6. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Founder of DA- Delicacies
    Home Page:

Well that's the disturbing part. When your growing up in a society that deems this as normal...they don't see it as "abnormal" anymore. This....is just a normal part of every day life.

This is reversible right? Like take out the stitches and stuff like that?

7. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

No.

[​IMG]

8. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a0/Lol.jpg

9. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Unfortunately no, Much of the time they completely remove parts and leave nothing more than a whole for the passage of urine and menstrual blood.
    Without plastic surgeons or the money or the mindset to want it, they basically are without external genitals.
    I'm surprised they don't cauterize the inside of the vigina but I suppose having it dry and smooth on the inside wouldn't feel good to the men.
    They will go most of their lives without anything on the outside.
    Then come time for sex, they are cut open so..imagine some old nasty man thrusting his dry dick into a gaping, bleeding hole that's supposed to be your vagina then having it sewn when he's done (I imagine there's a period where they keep at it until they know she's pregnant before sewing it up again) Then having your legs bound for two weeks so it'll heal flat again. Then being cut open once again to pass a baby and having it sewn up and your legs bound. This'll happen a great number of times in their life.

But you're right. This is normal for them. They accept it as a part of their life they can't change. The women call it the Three Woes of Womanhood (or something along those lines) When she is circumcised, cut for sex and cut for childbirth.
    They don't know the rest of the world views it as abhorrent mutilation. (save for in parts of Asia and the Middle East)
    They accept that their vaginas are 'dirty' and 'ugly' and 'masculine'.

But..back to the subject. I'm dying to know what Nakko thinks of it.

An excerpt from Aotori
    "Again, if you want to be a gender equalist, you have to understand that no gender cannot overpower the other. Believing that men are the dominators, simply brings the idea that you are a misogynist who believes in the supremacy of men over women.
    Even if virginity is real, using it to bring worth on women is simply backward, insulting, and truly ignorant"
    I'm eager to see how Nakko backpeddles out of that one.
    let me take a guess though "It's simple biology that men are dominators because they have a penis"

10. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

> vaginas
    > masculine

wat

11. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

It's the labia and clit that makes them masculine apparently.
    I dunno.
    Bushpeople logic.

Also, we can officially add to her article that she condones rape.
    http://comments.deviantart.com/1/299941257/3522636987
    I’m not ‘justifying’ it. It’s not rape as she had nothing to lose, nothing to take, nothing to violate.

12. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

I know this has probably been asked before, but per her logic, if your first sexual encounter was a r.ape, and you have had no other sex since, would a second r.ape be r.ape?

13. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    No, once you consented to one sexual encounter...you've consented to ALL FUTURE sexual encounters.

God, you dummy, everyone knows THAT! >:[

14. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Kinda confusing.
    I mean..she says that consent to one is consent to all so..if you didn't consent to your first ever dick (since only nonvirgins can be raped and unconsenting) by her logic, do you still get to say no to dicks after that? Or all dicks are allowed because you were PENETRATED?
    :U

If I could think of a way to get dozens of deviants to post rape awareness videos and tag her in them..I'd so do that.

15. Watership

Watership
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Why DON'T you?

16. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I'd have to make a post somewhere many deviants will see it..then convince them to find something rape awareness related, then convince them to post it and tag her. But I'm sure DA staff would see it and be like "YU KANT DO DAT. DATS HURRISMUNT"

17. Nanki_Poo

Nanki_Poo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Fucktard
    http://www.answerbag.com/a_view/8877310

WUT

18. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

This girl has some serious issues. I honestly can't tell who is worse, Naoko or SJWs. Fuck it, I vote we put Naoko and some random feminist SJW on an island alone.

19. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh
    my fucking lack of a god.

What the actual fuck.
    I can't wrap my head around this. I just fucking can't do it.
    But that does need to go on her article. For fucking real.

She's so full of hate and greed.
    We get she personally is not into sex but why cram her beliefs and values down everybody else's throat.
    She's worse than any extremist conservative I've ever seen.

The fact she has NO other activity other than that tells me she actively seeks things like this and makes accounts just to cram her idiot beliefs down peoples throats.

20. Lou 500

Lou 500
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Dolphins and bonobos.

21. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    What are the gayest animals out there?

22. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Definately Bonobo monkeys. They have gay sex as a form of friendly communication.

23. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    You retard, I was doing a Jeopardy joke.

24. Jellybean

Jellybean
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    So if she got knocked up and raped, she'd go around saying she's a slut?

BWAHAHAHAH nah she'd deny everything she'd say.

25. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Well no because right now she's a virgin and only virgins can be raped UNLESS she gets raped then some guy forces herself on her THEN she'd be a slut. But she probably would change all of her values since..well yeah.

26. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Yo, did anything new or interesting actually happen with this person or did you just necro this shit for no reason?

27. Nanki_Poo

Nanki_Poo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Fucktard
    She's still arguing with people on DA

There's older shit just googling her name or using bing

28. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Has anyone actually looked at her DA gallery? The vast majority is made up of her shitty feminist fanfics (the FMA one is over 50 chapters long!), and then she has this

[​IMG]

Also, congradulations guys, her ED article is the first result when you google her, good job guys.

29. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Every time she googles herself..there will be that constant reminder.
    That she's a fucking lunatic. :,D

She fails to realize that without the military, the dumb cunt would probably be eating schnitzels if Hitler decided to spare her handicapped ass from the ovens.
    BTW I dreamed about Ballet dancers dressed as nazis last night.

I dunno how that lovely bit about "sex should be illegal" got missed the first dozen times around :U That was just fucking
    spectacular. Holy shit.

30. Nanki_Poo

Nanki_Poo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Fucktard
    IDK it looks like she's gone back to FMA or sailor moon or someshit

Don't know if this was found yet:

http://cbmorrie.deviantart.com/art/Women-Participate-in-Sex-291820718?offset=50#comments

Despite all her bile, I'm starting to feel sorry for her. She's like some FLDS church nut who's afraid to take off her underwear or the devil will get her soul or something.