NaokoElric2250; A true Femnazi in Denial

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by FacePalmVeteran, Aug 17, 2013.

1. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

2. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
    Home Page:
    >Uke and Seme
    >Heterosexually/dildo non-virgin females

3. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I know I sorta questioned that too when I saw it.
    like wtf is a dildononvirginfemale.

It's great that males can be uke/seme but not females.

Gonna be a faggot for a minute here and just admit that I missed conversing with my fellow EDiots. :,D
    inb4 stuff.

4. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Just join in on bashing Tom Preston if you miss us so much. Faggot. We set him up and humiliated him recently so there's plenty of fresh material.

5. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Or kill yourself, that'd do about as much good

6. Grim

Grim
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Rookie Grim Reaper
    Oh this is gonna get good if she catches wind on this thread coming back to life.

7. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I was looking at this thread just last night, I didn't think it would get necro'd. Whatever, her article is pretty lacking in lulz anyway, we need to add more to it.

8. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

She will never cease to baffle me with just how retarded she is. Where does she even get her information from?

9. blazing_ratchet

blazing_ratchet
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh boy, more of the black and white opinions. Things can never be grey right? Here we go!

Lol, I love how she automatically believes you're heartless if you want an abortion. Because not thinking one isn't ready for a child is heartless. Also she still doesn't understand that sometime, a child can't survive in the woman and sometimes the woman won't survive from having a baby. Let does she always assume the worst of people? That somebody is obviously a heartless bitch if the something growing inside them isn't what they want or can nurture to full conception? It's just kinda sad.

That's because a fetus can be and is considered a parasite. Didn't you take grade seven biology? Something that takes from it's host and gives nothing back it's called a parasite. And no, "love" is not "giving back"
    Also, just because one was once it doesn't mean anything. She's implying that we should immediately have an emotional connection simply because we grew out of being a zygote. That's not how it works.

Heh, ever heard of femdom or BDSM? Men can be dominated just as woman. Hell, for some men it's a fetish and kink to be dominated. To think because, genetically, woman are known to be weaker means a woman can't dominate a man unless it's rape is bullshit.

Look it all that straw manning! Also, I find it hilarious how she sees sex as a primitive urge, not something that is a part of being human. It's normal and it's nothing to be looked down upon. Fact is sex has propelled us forward and brought us to where we are today. It's not a bad thing nor an inherently good thing, it's just something that we, as all animals, enjoy. That doesn't make it primitive. With this logic, other such emotions like happiness and sadness, something that other animals have been proven to feel too are primitive as well. Guess we should just become emotionless shells!

Also, they claim disgust? Where? The straw manning here is so hard I don't even...[/quote][/quote]

10. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Hey don't be mean ratchet, go easy on her, of course she took biology. She failed it.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/9/97/NaokoElric13.jpg

11. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

12. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I thought she WAS Roman Catholic. And she was saying 'keep giving us (as in Roman catholics) a bad name'.
    Expression isn't exactly her strong point.

13. Watership

Watership
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

What is collage? Is it a place to go to where you can learn to make collages? What are the requirements for collage? Is this collage very fun? It sounds like she really really wants to go to collage.

If the likes of her likes collage this much it must not be all that great, though...

14. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I would but I'm a hipsterfag in that it's too popular of a topic. I don't know how that's even a bad thing but I'm not psychologist so.
    I thought I saw him at the grand opening of the new Hustler adult store last night. Was just another fagdora toter though. (hawaiian print over a t shirt, khaki shorts and sandals wandering around by his lonesome lel)

You could be a raped nun and she'd still think you were some drug addicted, heartless slut for having an abortion. You could never do enough to prove you're a decent person if you have an abortion, in her eyes.
    You could end world hunger, bring the US out of debt and find a cure for cancer but you're still the worst kind of shit to her if you get an abortion.
    That's like..her biggest peeve right there.
    Even though she lives in the Scottish ghetto, she still somehow doesn't know that poverty is a real thing and that illness is more serious than a cold or that a woman isn't instantly Martha Stewart the minute they get their period.

Quoting so the context isn't lost:
    First of all, glad I'm not the only person who believes them to be parasitic. Being a zygote or a fetus doesn't make them an exception.
    A zygote cannot sustain itself let alone possess and exhibit emotions such as love.
    It's made up of human cells but that doesn't necessarily make it a person.
    When you're a vegetable, they don't look at your heartbeat to judge whether or not you're a live, they measure your brainwaves. That's something they don't have until after the abortion cut-off date. (correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like I read on that)
    If anything, having a heart beat makes them more a parasite because now they are forcefully taking your nutrients.

She doesn't understand that sex isn't purely physical and that psychology comes into play with it. She knows pretty much jack squat about the human mind. So..go figure she thinks only big things can dom small things.

She's trying to force her own personal values on people with sexualities other than her own. She's doing exactly what conservatives accuse of the LGBT movement of doing.
    She doesn't understand that WE are the norm, not her. What we do is normal, what she wants, isn't at all.
    She frowns upon everybody else for doing what is natural since she doesn't understand it and understands only her own values and sexuality.

She's getting angry at other people for not conforming to what she understands.
    She's like bat getting pissed at the other mammals for not flying and saying we're the abnormal ones who need to change and fly like her instead of walk or swim or scoot or whatever.
    She doesn't understand nature and that she's the abnormal one and that we do what we do because that's how we're programmed, how we evolved, how we work.

15. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist
    I couldn't make it through any of that nonsense, but I somehow caught the phrase "Devil’s Abdicate" and lol'd a little.

16. Jellybean

Jellybean
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    This girl is so stupid I honestly repressed all this information.

17. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Probably for the best. Don't waste your brain space on anything that dumb cunt has to say.

18. Grim

Grim
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Rookie Grim Reaper
    Then why are we even talking about this dumb cunt if we don't want to waste our brain space thinking about her logic?

19. WeirdWeirdo

WeirdWeirdo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I can't read that huge wall of text. Someone give me tl;dr

Also is she still with her wimpy boyfriend? Or did he finally dump her virgin ass?

20. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Because the stupid shit she says and does is not only interesting in a morbid way, and lulzy as hell but if you're not interested enough to read posts then don't bother. Simple.

Sorry our in-depth conversation is too much for you.
    But basically.
    She doesn't understand anything outside of her own mind and she thinks that she, a single person, is how everybody else is supposed to think and act. Major USI.
    "She's like bat getting pissed at the other mammals for not flying and saying we're the abnormal ones who need to change and fly like her instead of walk or swim or scoot or whatever.
    She doesn't understand nature and that she's the abnormal one and that we do what we do because that's how we're programmed, how we evolved, how we work."

Something interesting,
    "For example, due to my OCD, I am good at tidying and cleaning, though I do not consider it stereotypical."
    I'm sure if anybody else said that, she'd cry about them being a weak and stereotypical female.

But at least she had a breakthrough.
    men cannot be r.aped, sexually harassed, or assaulted, particularly by a woman. I used to think so too (but not because of the ‘men always want sex’ thing, but rather, again, because of the biology difference between men and women), until I just realised, frankly out of nowhere, how anti-Feminist that was.

There is nothing wrong with that attitude in regard to female sexuality however (well, female heterosexuality). A woman is ‘interested in sex’ with a man wants nothing more than to be dominated, again, due to the simple biology of it and the penetrator-penetrated relationship.
    It's weird she should say that. She considers lesbians to be bisexual because one has to penetrate and the other has to be the penetrated (because what's clitorial stimulation?)
    So..what makes lesbians special??

One of my watchers there is speaking to her..I might have to link them here.

The attitude of virginity to marriage is understandable too, for the reasons I have previously mentioned, and that no self-respecting man or woman would want to marry a woman who has already been disloyal to him or her.
    This is what I don't get..if a chick is a virgin when she has sex with her husband but then they divorce, is she supposed to just never hook up again?
    Never have sex?
    Is she and her next partner doomed to not have children (since that's the only acceptable reason for sex) because she was 'disloyal' to him?
    Is she still 'disloyal' to whatever person she might hook up with even if the sex was just for procreation?
    How should she know whether or not the relationship will work out?
    Should they just never have sex just in case?
    Should they never even try for kids just in case?

It is not the man’s fault. It is the woman who let him inside her without ‘protection’
    (abortion)
    Okay so, all pregnancies happen because no protection was used. She mustn't know that even the most effective protection is only 99.9% effective.

if a woman is willing to have a man thrust inside her, then she is perfectly capable of handling pregnancy, which does not involve one being as vulnerable, as open and exposed.
    I want to know the physical, physiological and psychological difference between sex for procreation and sex for pleasure.
    What inside of our bodies changes?
    What inside of our mind changes?

She also is making up definitions now
    even though the definition of parasite states that it is a being of another species
    par·a·site
    ˈparəˌsīt/
    noun

1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
    Apparently she is still with that flappywanker.

21. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

How does having sex make you more vulnerable than being pregnant? When you're pregnant your organs all get squished to the side, you have to pee a million times a day, and you've a great big weight that you need to lug around everywhere you go. At least when you're having sex you can still get up and run around easily. Not to mention sex only lasts for a few minutes compared to the months of being pregnant.

22. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist
    :awesome:

23. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I think she means the process of creating the baby vs the process of having sex for pleasure.
    Somehow, in her mind, people change mentally/physically according to which they're doing and whatever changes takes place during recreational sex, they're apparently detrimental to your safety and ability to function the same as you did beforehand.

24. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You were just paraphrasing her beliefs and I still didn't understand that.

25. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I'll paraphrase the paraphrase:
    She's nuts and completely delusional.

26. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

Someone rile her up in whatever pathetic way is suitable for a dA feminist / MRA / whatever the fuck she believes, and the wiki crew will give her some more not at all malevolent attention.

27. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I died a little inside with her definition of parasite...that's what she and her mother do, living off the public dole.

Ten to one says she'll never get a job because "she's blind".

Bullshit. Someone I know who was born with deformed backward arms and a bad leg worked for over 40 years answering phones. He used his nose to dial. (I think I've already mentioned him)

Just because you have a disability, doesn't mean you can't work.

28. Grim

Grim
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Rookie Grim Reaper
    Honestly she sounds more and more retarded as I look through her posts on this topic as you guys tear apart her arguments, it's like she selectively ignores certain bits that tear her thoughts to pieces and then goes on about other minor bits you guys say. I take back what I said earlier, we should totally talk more about this idiot.

29. FacePalmVeteran

FacePalmVeteran
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Exactly that. She can't reply ONCE without insulting something, ANYTHING.
    It's like her coping mechanism is to ignore what she can't handle and put down others/put up walls of hatred.

Here's something even she could get pissed over. Female genital mutilation.
    FGM is practised as a cultural ritual by ethnic groups in 27 countries in sub-Saharan and Northeast Africa, and to a lesser extent in Asia, the Middle East and within immigrant communities elsewhere.[8] It is typically carried out, with or without anaesthesia, by a traditional circumciser using a knife or razor.[9] The age of the girls varies from weeks after birth to puberty; in half the countries for which figures were available in 2013, most girls were cut before the age of five.[5]

When traditional circumcisers are involved, non-sterile cutting devices are likely to be used, including knives, razors, scissors, cut glass, sharpened rocks and fingernails.
    FUCKING ROCKS AND FINGERNAILS.
    Imagine having your labia, clit or foreskin just scratched away with fingernails.

But yeah.
    That seems like something even she could get pissy over. There's a variety of reasons why the archaic garbage of certain parts of africa do it including the belief the labia could harm the baby if it touches the head, it will make men impotent, it will curb female sexuality making it easier for the husband to take more wives, promotes faithfulness to the husband , it looks better (according to them) the clit/labia is masculine (the foreskin is feminine),and men enjoy penetrating the infibulation (which is basically scar tissue which he will either puncture with his dick or cut open)
    [​IMG]

30. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Damn...