NaokoElric2250; A true Femnazi in Denial

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by FacePalmVeteran, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
    Home Page:
    USI stands for UGLY SEXUAL INFECTION.

Oh wait, no it's UNWARRANTED SELF-IMPORTANCE.

Naoko at this point even if you were right about your batshit crazy ideals and even if you were actually the smartest person in the world, the fact that you have such a sanctimonious, infallible, know-it-all attitude makes you a detestable little shrew and nothing will change that.

2. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    The only blessing we have is that she will never reproduce. No ugly pig-man will ever be allowed to enter her temple of a vagina. Poor old Matt is desperately trying to get a temple recommend....

3. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
  4. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    +45 114

5. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I forgot to say, about the “Game of Thrones” comment. Another reason that means you cannot judge my writing is that I bet you did not know of the fantastic book series it is based on. Like so many shitty/not as good films and TV series (too many to mention) hardly anyone knows of or has read the book/book series in which it is based. A few recent ones are – “How To Train Your Dragon”, “The Walking Dead” (Graphic novel, but you still have to read, so I’m counting it). However, I will admit there are times when the adaption is an improvement over the source material (Peter Jackson’s LotR, except the whole “Arwen’s life is connected to the Ring” bullshit, and the 2003 FMA anime).

As for Fantine. I do not hate her. For starters, it was a different time, and next, she was trying to provide for her child. Why would I hate that?

And I’m adopting, retard. And the ‘never reproduce’ ‘joke’ is so overused. And ‘shrew’. Again, you cannot judge, as you do not know all of me. And you calling it crazy and ‘batshit” just shows how sexist, misandric, and intolerant you are. And you haven't answered my question - what makes deciding to have pointless sex so different from any other choice? And I’m a ‘know-it-all’ because I know things? Pfft.
    Actually, it’s 999.

6. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Exactly. Logically and technically speaking, having sex whenever one chooses is their own decision, much like how eating a cake whenever they want is their own decision, or taking a taxi instead of a bus is their own decision.

As in, it isn't any of your fucking business, does not affect them as a person, and shouldn't be a fucking issue. The only way it could conceivably effect others, is if they participate in unprotected sex. And just like many other decisions, it should only be done if the person(s) in question feel comfortable doing it. Like going on a rollercoaster; if you, or your friend, is uncomfortable with such amusement park rides, then they/you should not be forced to participate. Which is why even if a woman is not a virgin, then it is still considered rape if her consent was not received beforehand.

Having a couple smokes of weed every now again for recreation does not make someone a druggie, and neither is someone a slut for having recreational sex when the opportunity presents itself.

The reason why slut-shaming is an issue, is because it's fucking rude to shame people for doing legal things that make them happy. Nobody likes to be ostracized for the things they like, and usually it's unwarranted(excepting of course cases where it's illegal and/or can lead to serious consequences/practically inconveniences others, in which case the reasons for shunning are logical). That is why slut-shaming is a problem, the same way bullying is a problem.

Get it?

7. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Great, you STILL haven't answered my questions, therefore I can only assume you know you're wrong and you're denying it to yourself.

That's a pretty random accusation. Apart from being pointless it's also so silly I'm not even sure what to say. Of course we've read most of those things, are you serious? Why on earth do you think 'no one knows' about the source material? The fame of the source material is what caused producers to pick it up for film in the first place, idiot.

No one cares if you adopt as long as you don't contribute any genes.

Answer your question? Your question makes no sense. "What makes deciding to have pointless sex so different from any other choice?" I DON'T KNOW, YOU TELL ME. What DOES make it different? Because I don't think it IS different from any other choice. I think you can choose to eat cereal for breakfast instead of toast. I think you can choose to watch Game of Thrones or read A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. I think you can choose to walk through the park or stay indoors. And most importantly, I think you can CHOOSE to have sex or to not have sex. YOU are the one that thinks special rules suddenly apply with 'intimacy', you even told me that yourself.

Being a know-it-all doesn't mean you 'know things', it means you act like you KNOW IT ALL. And you don't. No one does.

8. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

Shit is still shit, no matter who shat it.

Huhwha? That's a thing, now? Perhaps I'd best excise the millions of pointless neurons in my genitalia, then.

9. Nuclear war

Nuclear war
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

but what if the woman penetrates the man?? :confused:

10. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that by now. I don't even give nine shits about GoT and I know that. That shit's right up there with Soylent Green Is People, Rosebud Is A Sled, and Snape Kills Dumbledore.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Now please elaborate as to how that fact, common knowledge or not, automatically makes your writing worth a damn.

11. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

Who let Humon in here?

12. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Ok

The reason is because RAP.E is FORCED on you...you didn't decide to LET them RAPE YOU. I've never had sex...that's MY choice. People can choose to do what they want with themselves as they please. It's called FREE AGENCY. It may not be the right choice, but IT'S THEIR CHOICE.

So...someone in the 1700's is fine for being a prostitute as long as they were providing for their kids....while a stripper or prostitute providing for their kids NOW is a shameless whore...makes perfect sense.

I feel so SORRY for the poor kid (if you somehow manage to adopt, what you and you not being able to go to the movies without mummy holding your hand) that you adopt. You would make him/her feel SCARED to live in the world.

You're the sexist, misanthropic, and the intolerant one.

13. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

‘Slut-shaming’ and criticism is not a fucking ‘issue’ or ‘problem’ as sluts made that choice when they could have respected themselves, waste resources, ruin romance and insult marriage. Any ‘woman’ ‘enjoying’ sex or sleeping around is a very, very sad, devoid person indeed. Virgin-shaming, on the other hand, what is done on a regular basis, is damaging. You shame virgin men or rather, cannot comprehend a man not interested in sex. It can lead to promiscuity and suicide.
    And calling it ‘protected’ or ‘safe’ sex just shows the continued and complete disregard of the normal, healthy, good, result – a pregnancy.

14. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

15. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    >Any ‘woman’ ‘enjoying’ sex or sleeping around is a very, very sad, devoid person indeed.
    >Any ‘woman’ ‘enjoying’ sex is a very, very sad, devoid person indeed.

Answer my fucking questions, Naoko.

How is it wrong for women to enjoy sex? I've told you about eighty times that women can orgasm without penetration, and explained how, so even your claim that they're being 'defiled' or whatever is incorrect.

If you think sex is only for having babies, you have to think gay sex is wrong too, but you don't. Therefore the only acceptable reason for gay men to have sex is out of enjoyment.

16. Nuclear war

Nuclear war
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

ruin romance? you've been doing a pretty fine job of that on your own without any sex involved, too.

17. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

[​IMG]

18. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Sounds like you're not getting fucked right.

19. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

But-but that requires PENETRATION, which is EVIL

20. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

Necko, you seem tense.

I know what'll help.

21. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

What the actual shit?
    How in the world does sex waste resources? What resources? What are you even blabbering about now?

You know, I don't think you're a feminist at all, or even a femnazi. At this point, you just seem like a straight-up MRA, but with some pseudo-feminist ideals mixed in, resulting in a very strange and volatile concocktion.

I bet you'd look great in a fedora though.

22. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

HELP PREVENT SEXUAL WASTE

RECYCLE YOUR CONDOMS

23. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

SEAMEN NOW CONFIRMED AS A FOSSIL FUEL

24. maximothe1

maximothe1
    Expand Collapse
    Level 52 Dyslexic Whiteknight

Ok i'm done, finished, kaput, finety, this stops now. Heres what i was hoping to do, I planned to have jade just dissapear, never come back here. I would then just post nonsense like i have, get EVERYONE after me ( mainly because i don't care what total random stranger i will NEVER meet in my life) and then just go away. but as you can see that did not work. Now this is my last post you won't hear or see of me. leave Jade alone don't contact her don't look for her i'm SERIOUS you FUCKERS with all your threats about finding and raping her have her scared. Now if i hear anything about you lot ACTUALLY finding her i WILL phone the police fot stalking her. I'm NOT kidding, I'm NOT acting ,NOT taunting or ANY OTHER SHIT you fuckers think I'm doing. I came onto this site to give my girlfriend an out, i came here to make sure the woman i love no longer felt threatend. I came here so the girl i will happily spend the rest of my life with till the day i die didn't need to be alone on a site that showed nothing but HATE towards her. THAT is how you summoned me by MAKING this thread and getting a one of the strongest woman i know to ask for help, and i help any and all of my friends that ask for it. now you can all continue this i do not care just leave me and jade alone to live the life's we WANT to live instead of the one's YOU LOT think we should.

THEIR SHIT HEADS HOWS MY PUNCTUATION CAN YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR LIFE UNDERSTAND ME NOW. NOW FUCK OFF!

25. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Like we've been saying, it's her fault for coming here in the first place.

26. SuicideKing

SuicideKing
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Planning a school shooting because muh feelings.
    :3

27. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    No one has threatened to rap.e her. Seriously. We joke...but not one of us has flat-out threatened any physical harm on her.

Someone may correct me, if it is true that someone said otherwise.

YOU TWO STARTED THE FIRE; THE THREAD WAS DEAD. I HOPE SHE DUMPS YOU SO YOU CAN MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE BETTER.
    Read from this one down three posts:

October 12th - FacePalmVeteran

October 30th - Der Bonglord

November 7th - GuessWho

(Page 38)

She started it up again, then you followed.

28. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

[​IMG]

29. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

You need to make better friends if she's the strongest female in your life.

30. xXtryingtoohardXx

xXtryingtoohardXx
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Master Ruseman, commander of Manlove Mujahideen
    Home Page:
    I have no idea what's going on on this thread, but here's an image that you may find relevant Adria_Richards_Now_You_Know_The_Difference.

Also, I hate anti-sex feminists. Women's empowerment should mean empowerment in all areas, including sex.