NaokoElric2250; A true Femnazi in Denial

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by FacePalmVeteran, Aug 17, 2013.

1. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

WhiteOmega:
    Just becuase someone failed something (just like everybody fails something) does not mean they are stupid. Those were some of the few exams I failed. You try doing such stressful things when you medical conditions which hinder you.

2. buttpenetrated

buttpenetrated
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

is having a vagina too tuff for you girl?

3. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    GuessWho

Don't hide behind your disabilities. I have disabilities as well. I have a hearing one that made it hard to understand WHAT the teacher was teaching. Yes, having disabilities doesn't make you stupid. However, we are calling you stupid because you're such a unforgiving, cruel person.

4. buttpenetrated

buttpenetrated
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

she tried hiding behind her dyslexic boyfriend and THAT didn't work, what else has she got to protect her all important dignity with?

5. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist

6. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

fixed

You misunderstand. It's your completely fucktarded social justice warrior beliefs that betray your hilarious stupidity. Please, share more of them with us.

7. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

USI

8. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

9. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Bullshit to shame single mothers. But single fathers are OMG SO IMSPIRIN!111!!1

10. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

BTW, that ‘follower’ you mentioned? A troll. I called her out, as she, as a troll, exaggerated my views. Once again, I do not think that all men, or any man, are nothing more than evil, raping bastards and that ‘all sex is raep'. That is what Feminazies think, which, once again, I do not support. You want to know what I, as a Feminist, define as a feminist, here:

“A person, male or female, who supports the rights, freedom of speech and rightful positive and negative opinions and treatment of men and women (that of course includes transsexuals). That means not shaming feminine or virgin men or masculine women (or men who enjoy feminine things and vice versa). It means, as petty as this sounds, not calling clothes ‘men’s clothing’ or ‘women’s clothing’, and not saying things like ‘male nurse’, ‘female doctor’, ‘female solider’, ‘male ballerina’ (and, even though I am anti-war, I still support this – women fighting on the front line and in close combat instead of deligated to sniper rifles, mission control and aircraft). Most importantly for me, it means not insulting a women who chooses to work instead of having children or while having children nor insulting a man for choosing to stay at home, or think he is a paedophile if he enjoys the company of children/wants to work with children. Second most importantly, it means not demonizing men’s sexuality (‘women’ claim so much as saying ‘nice legs’ is ‘objectification’ or a ‘mini raep’, or wolf-whistling is disgusting). It means having women held accountable for their actions like men, and being judged the same as men would (such it is being their fault for making themselves vulnerable to raep, but not the direct cause not being denounced as ‘victim-blaming’ as no one would say a person waving money around is not partially responsible for being mugged). And on that note, not insisted there is such bullshit as ‘raep culture’ because if there was, a ‘culture’ would exist for all crimes. It means having women being perused for crimes (abuse, raep, murder, etc) as much as men. It means acknowledging and fighting male abuse and discrimination, as it happen even more to men than women nowadays. Third most importantly, not denouncing any criticism of women as ‘sexist’, ‘misogynistic’, ‘oppressive’ or ‘trying to control women’ (Slut-shaming for example; there is not ‘sexual double standard’ as sex is physically different for men and women and is a choice, so can be judged like everything else).
    Finally, trying to get fiction (which can and has effected real life) to be as non-sexist as real life is. There are many, many more reason, but lastly: trying to get fiction (Which can and has effected real life) to be as non-sexist as real life is.

GLBT also goes hand-in-hand with feminism and has been incorporated in it.

Is that bad? I'm guessing you think it is bad.”

And that is what I believe. Let me guess, TL:DR? Yes indeed, because it disproves your point, once again. The same with not wanting to see my good side.

11. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Didja call the cops yet?

12. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

Thank you for confirming your location.

13. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
    Home Page:
    The fact that you actually couldn't finish typing this sentence is so deliciously ironic.

WOW what a coincidence that they have the same photos in their facebook as you have on your DA site! Twinsies!

So your exams disprove that you're stupid, but the fact that you failed them doesn't disprove that you're intelligent? Which is it? Either exams unequivocally determine your intelligence or they don't.

OH NO NOT THE POLICE! QUICK EVERYONE, HIDE THE STASH MAN!

So black people can say nigger because they are niggers, and I can say faggot because I am a faggot... and YOU can say retarded because you are retarded. That's what you're saying? Okay fair enough, I agree.

14. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Yes, because anything that is not some passive, tollerance for all, women-cannot-be-insulted-for-anything-as-they-are-perfect-goddess is SJWing. It it called acually giving a shit about politics.
    Failing exms over and over again would make someone stupid, or claiming that saying so mcuh as 'nice-legs' to a woman in a sundress or wolf-whistling is 'objectification' and, must laughable, 'mini-rape'.

15. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I didn't 'hide behind him'. He will be back. Nor is he 'dislexic'. And WTF is USI? Some sexual thing?

16. buttpenetrated

buttpenetrated
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I don't think ANYBODY here thinks that. You seem to meld all your enemies into the same faceless unchanging blob of opposing opinions you find easy to attack, not mattering whether they're amused trolls picking on you or beta MRA's fresh off /pol/ participating in gay slap fights with you.

Also you did not apologise for your harsh language you used earlier neither did you label it with a trigger warning. Could you stop being so insensitive?

17. Scamp

Scamp
    Expand Collapse
    rm -monkey

Home Page:
  18. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    @GuessWho

Yeah...I guess you're right. You're not a typical Femnazi...Femnazi's hate men and want women to be the best gender of all....you HATE your own gender.

"Anyone who has had one dick in them accepts all dicks and objects thereafter." (I'm paraphrasing)

You think anyone who has had sex is a slut, but that only applies to WOMEN. MEN are fine to masturbate, but if they have sex with someone...then they're pigs.

Why can't you see that this way of thinking is SICK. By default, you hate EVERYBODY!

19. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

20. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    USI:

Unwarranted Self Importance.

21. GuessWho

GuessWho
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

And I bet you struggled at times, so you should understand, hypocrite.
    Again, you have not seen my good side. How can I be 'cruel' when I have only stated backs, that woman are penetrated by men, and that you are hypocrite if you actually claim you are 'strong', 'liberated' or 'feminist' by letting a man so blatantly dominate you? If you shame or have a perfectly-allowed opinion on every other choice in the world? What is so fucking special and taboo about criticizing someone for being a lying, germ-spreading slut? Explain to me how the hell choosing to pointlessly have sex and kill the natural result, someone you once were, which also depriving the father of that tiny life (because who cares about the fact that many men have suffered mentally due to the lose of their child, and not being allowed an opinoin because he has a penis and it s 'her body')? He's a EBUL MAN) any different from any other choice in the while universe?
    Again, would say a person who walks around flashing a huge wad of cash is not partly responsible for being mugged? It is not 'victim-blaming'. It is not 'slut-shaming'. It is being a woman, in a society of EQUALITY which means taking responsibly for your actions instead of blaming everything on men. And if you say something like 'RAEP IS DIFRANT!', you are a hypocrite.

22. buttpenetrated

buttpenetrated
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

USI = What you have way too much of

If you're using an obviously mentally retarded boy as your own personal attack dog then you're obviously running out of options. Sorry luv.

you're going to start alienating your cohorts with that kind of talk, missy

23. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

[​IMG]

24. Baconmoose

Baconmoose
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
    Home Page:

THIS is your good side? REALLY?! What about that time I disproved you and you never answered or acknowledged it? Remember that? No?

Thereby eliminating the fact that many clothes are either masculine or feminine which is perfectly acceptable, and the fact that things like female doctors would be breaking the apparent glass ceiling and therefore should be celebrated, because fifty years ago that wouldn't have happened. Great job marginalizing legitimate labels.

But you demonize women's sexuality by saying they shouldn't ever have sex.

Except you aren't holding women accountable like men, you're saying women aren't allowed to chose between sexual partners because all heterosexual sex is penetration and male domination, but men ARE allowed to chose between sexual partners, and men are allowed to masturbate but women are defiling themselves if they do.

I have disproved you on two major accounts and you've failed to recognize it. The first is that women can get off without penetration, and the second is that consenting to one act with one individual isn't consenting to all acts with all individuals.

I've asked you why is it that if a woman marries one man, thereby entering a legal contract with him, i.e. CONSENT, she's not also consenting to all men and therefore is married to everyone and anyone can fuck her, because she's consented to one man?

I've asked you how a woman getting off without penetration means she's consenting to penetration, and furthermore, how is non-penetrative sex with a woman defiling her but not the man?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

25. buttpenetrated

buttpenetrated
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

@GuessWho , ring up the po-po so I can blow my load please.

26. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:

[​IMG]

You...didn't read my post right. I have a hearing disorder that "made it hard to understand what the teacher was teaching". Yes...EVERYBODY struggles in school, but like I said:

Don't use your disabilities as an excuse.

[​IMG]

27. buttpenetrated

buttpenetrated
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You are exhibiting VILE levels of privilege right now and I suggest you check it immediately before I call r/srs on your ass.

28. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    Wait, wait, you suddenly sound half reasonable. That's why I will even try and talk to you.

What I made bold in your response sounds like you oppose abortion, not necessarily sex. While I wouldn't ban abortion overall, I agree that it is an irresponsible act to have unprotected sex.

What I, and most others don't agree with is the notion of "being penetrated" = "being dominated".

Why, just why? This is the most natural thing that has ever existed. Just look around you, look at nature in spring. Everything is littered with phallic and vaginal symbols.

[​IMG]

We are just a part of it. By denying this, you are denying your nature. Look at all the people who have denied nature. I know none who haven't turned bitter and vile.

Sex with penetration can be a beautiful, consensual thing, and no matter how hard you believe in "penetration=domination" it won't become any less bullshit.

29. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    lol als always my signature turns my reply in the best possible spotlight :derp:

30. VX

VX
    Expand Collapse
    Mors Regis

YES. It is a code word for rape

Quit your backtracking. We have all the screencaps we'll ever need to prove your idiocy. You are only alienating the people ignorant enough to be your "fans."

Still, since you are Taking Down ED, I should probably cooperate so Scotland Yard will take it easy on me. You know, after they get their passports in order.

This is a recent photo of me.
    [​IMG]

And this is my house.
    [​IMG]

Please don't take my home. It's all I have in the world.

31. Lou 500

Lou 500
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Go ahead Naoko, call the police. Make them look at this thread and all the ridiculous bile you've been spewing and then demand that they defend you.