My spongebob fanfic

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Adnol, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Adnol

Adnol
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Spongebob-chan woke up on a nice morning and got ready for work. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM REEEEEEEAAAAAADYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Spongebob-chan. "Hi spongebob-chan" Said Patdick, Spongebob-chan blushed and said "O-oh hi P-Patdick". Patdick gave Spongebob-Chan a look that filled him with lust but he cannot talk any longer as he was about to be late for work. Spongebob-Chan entered the KK and Mr. Krabzstein called him into his office. Spongebob-Chan entered his office and saw Mr. Krabzstein sniffing a 100$ bill. "Oy vey" said Mr. Krabzstein "You have a lot of explaining to do". Spongebob-Chan got real nervous...Mr. Krabzstein knew his secrete. "Iv'e seen the tapes from the storage room...I know what you have been doing in there and honestly....I think I'm going to have to let you go". Spongebob-Chan felt a chill go down his spine adn a tear down his face. Before he could even say a word Mr. Krabzstein said "I won't fire you on one condition"...Spongebob-Chan looked up at him...Mr. Krabzstein had a lustful look in his eyes. Spongebob-Chan got on his knees and took off Mr. Krabzsteins belt and pulled his pants off. Mr. Krabzstein took his shirt off relieving a golden star of David tatoo and then Spongebob-Chan peed his pants which was kinda hot or something. Mr. Krabzstein took a large poop in spongebob-chans rectum and proceed to insert his claw inside. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWOWOWOOWOWOW KRABZY!" Moaned spongebob-chan in pleasure. Mr.Krabzstein took a bunch of money and rubbed it on his nipples and proceded to lactate all over them. Spongebob-Chan removed his hand (because he can do that) and shoved it inside Mr. Krabzsteins dick-hole pleasing him greatly. It was kinda hot or something. After a while Mr. KKKrabzstein unleshed twelve gallons of Krabby Kum on spongebob-chans epidermis then spongebob-chan also came inside a Krabby Patty and gave it to a customer....Little did they know that Squidtard was watching them through a hole in the wall

As spongebob-chan was walking home he was thinking about how much he would like Patdick to engage in sexual intercourse with him. He suddenly was hit in the head and was knocked out....He woke up tied to a bed...in a very familiar place. "HELLO" He called out in a scared voice...A figure approached him and turned on a light...It was Squidtard. "Hello Spongebob-chan" said squidtard. "W-What do you want" Replied the bound sponge. Squidtard tore spongebob-chans pants off, exposing his spongy yellow genitalia which was now hard. Squidtard took off his shirt, relieving his 10 cm erect nipples which were dripping with man milk. Squidtard opened up a small freezer which was located on teh floor and pulled out a frozen turd then shoved it up spongebob-chans hole (not his butthole, but that one on the top of his head) and inserted it back and forward. Spongebob-chan let out a small moan and started pissing on squidtard. Squidtard pulled his dickhole open and it caught all of spongebob-chans pee inside it, then moved it over to spongebob-chans mouth and released it. Squidtard then put a cork inside spongebob-chans dickhole and started rubing his erect penis until eh came. The cork caused all his man yogurt to flood out of all of his orifices. His butthole, His mouth, His nose and all his holes. Squidtard then took the aformentioned frozen poop and cut a hole in teh top then put his genitalia in it and then cums inside it. Spongebob-chan was eventually let out of Squidtards house and he went home. While he was going home he saw patdick...his penis was noticeably erect. Patdick winked at spongebob-chan and went back in his house. Spongebob-chan went to sleep and then he woke up the next day. He didn't have anythign to do so he went to Sandy Asscheeks house. He put on his helmat and went inside "SANDY!" said the chan-sponge "R U HERE?" Sandy looked at spongebob-chan andsaid "hi" spongeobob-chan was pretty fucking horny bc sandy was wearing nothingbut her undeies so spongebob got real erect. Sandy saw this and pulled off herbra exposing her large melons. Spongebob-chan ripped off his pants and took off sandyz cloths then inserted his erect psnis inside her pussy and started fucking her really hard. Sandy moaned in pleasure bc spongebob-chan had a nice hard cock. Spongebob inserted his head inside her asshole (he still had his helmat on!) znd began 2 fuck her like that. Sandy puleld him out and said "I have a better idea" a large penis came out of sandys vagina and she made the young sponge give her a dank succ. She came deap inside his mouth and he ate it all, then spongebob put his his dick inside of her dick and came, he then masturbated her cock and she came spongebob-chans cum out. they then slept bc that fucking made them tired.

The next day Spongebob was walking and he saw Patdick again. Patdick ran up to him and said "Ooohh spongebob-chan! I cannot take it anymore!" he ripped spongebob-chans cloths off and inserted his entire fist inside his asshole. Spongebob-chan moaned and pulled patdicks pants down. Spongebob-chan then proceded to pat patdicks fat dick which was about 12 inches hard. Spongebob-chan put his nose inside patdicks tight asshole and fucked him. "HURRRRRRRRRR" Moaned patdick in pleasure. Spongebob-chan masturbated his erect spongy cock. Patdick shoved spongebob all the way up his asshole. "oohh patdick its so dark in here!" yelled spongebob. Patdick vomited him up and spongebob-chan came instantly because it was pretty sexy. patdick jacked off and gave spongebob-chan a big fucking cumshot k im tired of writing now...

To be continued...

• Shit Post x 2
    • Like x 1
    • oy vey x 1
    • OP is a Faggot x 1
    • Dumb Question x 1
    • Autism x 1
    • Kill Yourself x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  2. gert7

gert7
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

King of wishful thinking
  3. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    why can none of your autistics write decent erotica.
    Or anything that doesn't resemble the inane musings of the criminally deranged?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • List
  4. turkishnormie

turkishnormie
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

do you expect me to read this shit

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • List
  5. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    tl;dr rating was trumped by OP is a faggot rating.

6. Failstation

Failstation
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Quota Mandated Shit Posting
    Home Page:
    @A Fucking Box are you just gonna take this insult?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  7. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Spongebob looked up at Patrick, his big blue eyes watering as he took in the magnificence that was this pink, jiggly adonis looming over his supine form.
    "Patrick, I've always dreamed, but never dared, it seemed too dangerous for our friendship, too harmful for the love we have as best friends...."

"Me too buddy," Patrick replied, his voice shaky and husky. His searching flippers found the fly of SpongeBob's square pants and, with an almost innocent hesitation, pulled at the zipper. He opened the front, and SpongeBob could feel the heat of Patrick's breath on the growing mound in his y-fronts.

"Pat," SpongeBob giggled uncomfortably, "you don't have to do this, I was only joking about the bet..."

"No buddy," Patrick replied, voice steely now and determined, "a starfish man has to stick to his guns. If I said I would suck the dick of a frycook for a crabbypatty, I reckon I'd better do that..."

There was some fumbling then, as Patrick worked to free the object of his desires from the cloying confines of SpongeBob's whitey-tighties. But after a few frustrated grunts from Patrick, it was free, greeting them both with all its veiny, tumescent, yellow glory. SpongeBob was used to waking up with the odd morning wood, but this one, this was the size of a damn sequoia.

Throbbing and pulsing, the heat of Patrick's breath on his erect member was driving him wild, but he dare not ask for more, fearing he was being forceful, or impertinent.

Suddenly, and without any sort of warning, Patrick dove down on it, driving the beast into the wet, hot whirlpool of his mouth. Spongebob sighed and twisted in tortured pleasure, marvelling that a mouth designed to crush and break open clam shells could also tenderly tickle his yellow pickle, and at the same time give the sort of suction that could suck the ocean floor dry........

Do you want me to go on, I can get even gayer and weirder......

• I Fapped I Fapped x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • List
  8. A Fucking Box

A Fucking Box
    Expand Collapse
    Removed

Wizard-Emperor of Wiztantinople
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    Holy fucking shit guys...

9. Failstation

Failstation
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Quota Mandated Shit Posting
    Home Page:
    I'd rather have a The Member Formerly Known As Baya thread...

• Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  10. A Fucking Box

A Fucking Box
    Expand Collapse
    Removed

Home Page:
    It was a silent Bikini Bottom night.
    Squidward returned from the Krusty Krab, where he had been working since he was a little octopus, and to his home, where he could peacefully practice his clarinet skills.
    He opened his home door, revealing the beautiful inner home design choices of Squidward to the outside world, and quickly went inside. It was awfully silent, Squidward pondered. This time of day, as with all times of all days, Spongebob and Patrick were there to ruin his mood. But, now, nothing. Only peace and quiet.
    Squidward was not suspicious, though. He took the silence as a good sign. It was a rare night indeed, and what a night to practice his musical skills.
    He left his KK hat on the table where he left it every day. Squidward took a breath. The day at work was very tiring.
    Squidward decided that it is time to play the clarinet. O, how much he missed it. All the day at work, he was waiting to place the clarinet on his mouth, and make music so good that one would think it was coming from the heavens. O, the clarinet's shiny, black surface, that he longed to touch. The smooth shiny touch...
    He thought to stop thinking about it and go do play it already. It was upstairs, on the bedside, where he always kept it. And he would play it in his bedroom, out to the window so everyone can hear the lullabies he will create, as he has always done. He went up the stairs. As he went up, he felt weird. Something doesn't feel quite right. He ignored the feeling, and continued.
    Upstairs, he heard noises. Noises, screeching and moaning. What could these noises mean? They were coming out of his bedroom. What could they mean? He doesn't think, his head is completely empty. Only one thought remained: What could these noises be? He wondered, and ventured forward to his bedroom, and he opened the door.
    There, he saw. It was Spongebob. Spongebob Squarepants himself, the one that lives in a pineapple in his neighbourhood. There, was also Patrick. Patrick Star, the starfish. There, Spongebob was wielding Squidward's precious clarinet with his dirty sponge hands. He was shoving the clarinet inside Patrick's tough star shit-encrusted anus. Patrick farted, and the clarinet made music. The clarinet, painfully screeched, as Spongebob put it on his mouth and blew, tasting the shit and transfering to himself Patrick's syphilis.
    Squidward could not believe what he saw. He went from blue to green to red to white to blue-green to yellow. His mindlessness became confusion, and his confusion became thinking, and his thinking brought him to horror, and horror lead him to hate. How dare they, the yellow and the pink, these scoundrels, handle his clarinet, without his permission, and so lewdly, it would make anyone puke at such sight. And so he did.
    Spongebob noticed Squidward, as Patrick shoved the clarinet inside Spongbob's spongy anus. And he said to him, "This is not what it looks like, O, Squidward!"
    Squidward, at this point, has already lost his sanity. Next to the door, he always has a kalashnikov hidden, and he brought it out. His hate he would release onto the sponge and the starfish. He opened fire to the always happy duo, as he shouted "Nobody touches MY clarinet, Spongebob!". The bullets flew, and ripped the two to shreds and made them a bloody mess. He unloaded the whole magazine onto them, and he continued pressing the trigger even after that, showing his anger. A bullet flew towards the clarinet, shatering it to tiny pieces. The always happy pink and yellow duo became a red only unidentifiable sad pool of skin, bone and blood.
    Squidward's face was full of bitter tears. His heart has been ripped to pieces. He knew he could never come back from this. He lifted the shattered pieces of his clarinet that were immersed in shit, blood and tears, and yelled in tears: "Why? Why me?"
    He threw the pieces, and grabbed the rope that he always kept in his bedside cabinet. He couldn't let the police catch him. Not alive. He tied a noose and placed the rope on the ceiling. He placed his neck in the hole, and he fell down from the stool that he always kept near his bed, and he hanged himself.
    And thus ends the story of Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward of Bikini Bottom, with a bitter murder suicide. And the blood remained on the pages of history.
    THE END

• I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • List
  11. NathanKeep

NathanKeep
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

12. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Seriously people should be banned for writing books as posts.

13. A Fucking Box

A Fucking Box
    Expand Collapse
    Removed

Home Page:
    imma ban ur anus to the shadow dimension

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Hey now sexy that ain't nice at all. Where is the shadown dimension any way? Hate being in closets for too long..even certain basements. Scary stuff.

15. Sock Dog

Sock Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Tomfoolery