My (Space Fascism) Views on Taxation

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Dr. Rice, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    For taxation to be most efficient and create budget surpluses, a large portion of society needs to be wealthy. By wealthy I don't mean simply a robust middle and upper economic classes, but the lower classes should have a much higher standard of living than they currently do. The more people who make above what is necessary for a living wage, the more they pay in taxes.

This is quite reasonable right? Well how do we get more people to receive greater salaries so they pay more in taxes. Government investment in strategic industries such at home, specifically in the Primary Sector of the Economy. While FTAs are good and all for the other sectors of the economy, by depending too much on other nations for their raw resources we become dependent on them. It is also simply cheaper to derive resources from inside the country than import them (if that resource can be found inside the country). Still resources will be exported because not everyone has access to them (for example Australian Hardwoods).

However, the greatest contribution to creating a larger wealth base in the lower and middle classes is to simply abolish Joint-Stock Companies. Profits belong to employers and the employees. Not to some fuck with money who bought their way into the company and then continues to loot the company of its profits at will. Shareholders do not contribute any positive value to the company beyond putting down cash with their initial purchase. (I will make a specific thread about my views on Joint-Stock Companies and Investors [which are important and different than shareholders]).

By the abolishment of Joint-Stock Companies, the profits that companies receive will be redirected towards everyone's salaries as well being reinvested into the company, to expand operations or increase R&D (which will look for ways to make production costs cheaper, thus more profits for the company). By doing this on a large enough scale, we create a much larger middle class as well as a increasing the average wealth of the lower class. With all the extra money they receive in their salaries, not only do they pay more in taxes, they spend more money (which creates jobs). The more wealth and jobs there are, the more there is contributions into the tax system. Overtime, budget surpluses will be created and when this happens we can lower taxes. The first people to feel the increased money in their pockets from lower taxes is the upper classes. By abolishing Joint-Stock Companies, the upper class has to CREATE businesses in order to receive more money than simply becoming a looting shareholder.

And this is my (Space Fascism) views on taxation.

2. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    this more of that occupy stuff?

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    No, the majority of Occupiers don't know shit about the global economy or how it works. Most are protectionists, which is what led to WW2. Protectionism is the BAD kind of Fascism. Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) is something the majority of OWS people believe as evil. Even if OWS succeeds in dealing with economic inequality and removing money out of politics, which would be the success of the movement in essence. That doesn't mean the rest of the world will stop doing FTAs. What I am doing here is expressing my political views. I believe I am developing an ideology that will change the world and using whatever mediums I can to advertise this ideology is important.

4. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    I actually kind of agree with you. although I'd need to look more into shareholders and the works . Other wise I'd be blindly agreeing.

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I have no problem with that. Space Fascism isn't about blindly following, but actively following. Space Fascism isn't about oppression, but the uplifting of the species. I don't need to enforce these beliefs (which is typical fascism), I will convince people by being right. Right is might and reason will prevail!

6. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    yea..thats the problem. not enough people are capable of non-blind following. this is the reason you will never get what you want, not enough people are capable of thinking for themselves. damn nazi's gave the government all they needed to discredit you in the common mans mind.

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I still plan on changing the name as it isn't ACTUAL Italian Fascism. Also Fascism is NOT Nazism. They are very different. Most people don't realize that the Nazis are heavily influenced by Hinduism.

8. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    i know there different, but that doesn't stop the history books from relating them to manipulative kids

9. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    As much as I would dearly love to rip great big holes in your argument, I share your belief in the need for a fundamental overhaul of the entire fucking system. I just can't be arsed doing anything about it, which is the whole problem.

I do want to raise an issue with the budget surplus comment, as this is near & dear to my heart. Govt's shouldn't be running a surplus. They should be slightly negative or balanced. If they're making money, then we're paying too much tax. The surplus then leads the cunts to spend more money rather than cut taxes (in general).

The fucking govt in Oz is obsessed with getting the budget into surplus, and everyone's agreeing.

Unlike overhauling the entire financial system, or establishing new Facist regimes; there is a snowball's chance that we can get govts to stop this obsession with surpluses.

10. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    There is nothing wrong with an occasional surplus, but yes I see where you are coming with a continuously gaining surplus means we are being taxed too much. Still a government needs to have enough cash on hand if it ever needs it for something important, which happens about once a year or so, especially if America continues to wish to remain a Superpower. So there is a fine balancing point with this. This is a flaw, but not a greatly undesirable flaw.

11. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    In terms of using government to create economic prosperity, the goal of the government should be to reduce unemployment. Once unemployment has almost been eradicated employers will start competing with each other for contracts with potential employees which will significantly improve wages and working conditions.

12. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I agree with this. However, Government is a business in which its citizens are the shareholders (I don't like the phrase, but it still makes sense). From this perspective, government has more to do than simply reducing unemployment.

13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Government isn't a business. Businesses provide goods and services to people who have a choice in purchasing said goods and services. Governments, on the other hand, demand you pay for any services rendered in advance and in the hopes that they won't confiscate your property and throw your ass in prison. Governments aren't businesses, they're protection rackets.

14. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    I fucking wish I'd said this.

I'm going to tattoo this on my arse.

15. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    A quote of mine from my economic treatise (I write political theory)

Yeah I know what government is, a gang, but it can be so much more than that. Remember I am speaking from my ideological perspective (which has the word Fascism in the title).

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    It's never been more than that. It'll never be more than that.

17. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Fine - I'll also tattoo attribution to you on my arse, along with a small headshot of your current Avatar.

There's plenty of room back there...

18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I like the juxtaposition of Erdogan's head and the Nazi medal.