my friends dad is a pastor and also a faggot. tell me about obama care.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Weezus Christ, Oct 14, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    hes throwing insults at me and being a real douche because im against obamacare.

truth be told i dont know much about it, but i am 99% sure it blows.

give me a good reply to his ad hominem attacks.

(i care about as much about politics as i do about poor people, which is to say not at all, but rustling jimmies is my business. )

• Like Like x 2
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 2
    • List
  2. buttpenetrated

buttpenetrated
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Why don't you just fuck him in the ass if he's a faggot? Everybody wins.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    My mom's friend was curious about it and logged into the website.

She's diabetic and listed as so, so now it's telling her that they will fine her $490 dollars for every month that she doesn't finish signing up for it and after that they'll still charge her about $200 for her pre-existing condition.

It's a crock of shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    he lives out of state in a nigger-saturated ghetto.

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  6. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Watch some media work that spins the AHCA abortion in a nastier direction for talking points.
    This cry baby faggot just happens to be the worlds premier Obama troll!
    So, put your dick away, pop some corn and prepare your self for some Grade-A Dogma....YAY!

And for a daily dose of "Fuck Obama's Anything"
    http://www.theblaze.com/

7. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Ugh...I can't stand Glenn Beck. He basically talks about what he learned in church and applies it to what he talks about. He's one of 'those' Mormons, that other Mormons can't stand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    True, however the fuck has a 150mil$ media outlet that focuses on "Fuck Obama" and they do a pretty good job of digging+l a bunch of lighter stuff that doesn't make it up other sources. Example: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...n-costumes-that-put-todays-costumes-to-shame/

I'm a bit of a news hound, just devouring as much as I can from as many opposing sides possible: CNN, Rightbias, Msnbc, Fox, Weekly Standard, Al Jiz, BBC, Breit Bart, WSJ, Huff Post, a shit ton of others.....RSS feeds that would make your dick bleed.

9. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    So, what happens when obama isn't president no mo?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    That actually was a good question!
    He has recently shifted gears, shit'n all over the republican establishment,

#DEFUNDTHEGOP

Be it the Dem's and Obama or the Rhinos, Beck is an enemy-to-profit machine... also, there's always Al Qaeda!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  11. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    so in like, a paragraph what are some talking points i can use to demolish his notions of obamascam.

personally i figured at this point nobody was dumb enough to believe in it, but hes also a pastor so theres that.

im fighting a losing war with someone as bullheaded as they are gullible.

12. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Just ignore them like a little bitch. Problem solved.

WTF look at this:

Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 6.31.09 PM.

^ this is gay, even for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  13. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    • We cannot afford Obamacare. The new law will cost $2.6 trillion over its first 10 years of full implementation, according to the Senate Budget Committee Republican staff. At a time when federal debt and deficits are at all-time highs, we simply cannot afford this massive new government spending program.
    • Obamacare will kill jobs and bankrupt the government. Our national debt is nearing $14 trillion, which is about the same amount as America's entire annual economy.
    • Obamacare will drive up everyone's health insurance costs. The law's mandates are already driving up premiums.
    • Obamacare will put bureaucrats in charge of our health care. The law creates 159 new agencies, boards, and commissions; and it delegates massive amounts of power to the federal Secretary of Health and Human Services.
    • Obamacare will ruin the world's best health care system. Despite its problems, America still has the best health care system in the world. We can fix those problems with sensible reforms like tax credit vouchers for the uninsured, and reforms to the individual market (such as high-risk pools) to make sure people with preexisting medical conditions can obtain affordable health care.
    • It doesn’t let us “keep what we have.” Former CBO Director Douglas Holtz-Eakin predicts the new law will cause 35 million people to lose their current, job-based coverage when their employers realize they can save money by dropping their health benefits plan and send their workers into the local government-run exchange, with its premium subsidies.
    • Its individual mandate infringes our liberty. The bill requires citizens to buy government-controlled health insurance or pay an IRS fine. This new mandate will require an estimated 16,500 additional IRS agents to enforce. Federal judges in Virginia and Florida have found this mandate to be unconstitutional. It is an intolerable infringement of our liberties, and a sop to the insurance companies, and is overwhelmingly opposed by the American people (60% oppose; only 27% support it).
    • Polls have consistently shown that a solid majority of Americans (60%) want Washington to reverse the government takeover of health care and adopt a patient-centered approach.
    • If the law is so great, why has the Obama Administration issued more than 1,000 "waivers" from the law's mandates to politically connected corporations and labor union?
    And more:
    http://blog.heritage.org/2012/03/01/point-by-point-the-case-against-obamacare/

14. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

bad artist, pls commission
    Doesn't change the fact that we're all powerless eunuchs in the face of our dear American government; only money talks.

15. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    dreams talk, my dear digger doubled friend.

money is only the exchange rate for dreams.

a good con man has no need for currency. only fresh souls.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    LOL Glenn Beck. Take the opposite of what he says and you have the truth.

17. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    If he's as gullible as you say he is, then tell him that Obamacare is a scam, will ruin this nation's economy, make healthcare coverage even less accessible for lower income Americans, and that the Affordable Care Act does the exact opposite of the above and is a much better substitute.