My abuse

Discussion in 'Ænonymous' started by dramacrat, Nov 6, 2018.

1. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Growing up in middle school and high school I always had a problem taking a shower with the other boys. Many of the boys in high school would walk around the locker room with an erection. Rubbing it against the smaller guy’s and bragging about how big they were. My penis was very small about 1” with out an erection. In the locker room the guys would always make fun of me a tell me I was more like a girl. I realize it know that many of those guys were most likely gay. A few of the guys next to me used to come over a pinch my penis and when I got and erection about 3” would push me around the locker room and making sure everyone would see me. Once they pushed me outside in front of some girls and I was so ashamed not only did I not have en erection but it was almost an completely inside my body less then an inch and some of the girls thought it was so funny and did in fact make fun of me. A few girls were teasing me about my small penis and I had an erection at the time and they talked me into showing it to them. That turned out to be cool because they thought it was small but a cute erection and three of them touched and played with it right outside the boys locker room! One of the asshole guys onetime made me touch his erection in the locker room when no one else was around. We were in there shower and he made me stroke him with soap. He made me stand there as he put soap on my body then he rubbed my cock with soap and I got an erection. He soaped my ass and stuck his finger in it. My eyes started tearing up and I told him to leave me alone but he said he would pull his finger out and stick his cock in. I begged him to leave me alone and said other guys could come in the locker room at anytime and what would happen if they saw him. He then said I had a choice he would stick it in my ass, I could suck his cock or he would kick my ass and still do one or the other. He was so much bigger then me so I decided to have him pull his finger out and fuck me rather then suck him. He already had a lot of soap in my ass and he slid his cock all the way in my ass which made me cry in pain but before he could start pumping a teacher came in and he quickly pulled it out and I even faster got out of that locker room and never took a shower unless there were lots of guys in there.

2. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Is this one of those is it gay threads? Cause this is pretty gay.

3. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I wank too much instead of sex. I'm a man. and it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and I wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny.........

4. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Mike is that you?

5. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy :3 nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :eek:ooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies :3 nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

6. ilovemenandwomen

ilovemenandwomen
    Expand Collapse
    Butthurt

Fuck off retard.

7. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    This is addie

8. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    excuse me but what the fuck

9. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Youre starting to make me heckin pissed

10. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    this whole thread reads like someone's sick fantasy

11. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Addie is quickly becoming the best user on here

12. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    fuck off to Discord @Addie , nobody likes you here

13. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    The only reason I am staying is because it upsets people

14. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Yaoi hasn't changed one bit, it seems

15. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    The only reason you're staying is because you're a faggot who can't live without any kind of attention

16. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Feed me more attention pls

17. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    hey now there is no need to use the f-word