muslims

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by SomeIdiot, Mar 5, 2012.

1. SomeIdiot

SomeIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

redefining idiocy
    lets burn mosques n stuff

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    No one knows who these people are. For all we know they could be Al Qaeda or Qaddafi loyalists. Your willingness to commit violence without knowing the facts makes you no better than these sand niggers.

3. h00t

h00t
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

pfffter
    No burning!

The mosque kitchen in town is delish

4. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    And when were done with this skurge lets get the christfags

5. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

OP is an ignorant savage ,and also a faggot .

6. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I will only get behind OP if we get Christians next . No better idea turn the Jews ,and Muslims against each other(they become self solving problems ) ,and then burn down Christian churches .

7. SomeIdiot

SomeIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

redefining idiocy
    under ghadaffi racist and religious violence never existed

he kept his ppl in check

8. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    As you might guess,I am not a fan of Muslims. Or,more correctly,Islam itself.
    And although these individuals actions can be attributed to the psychological affect of being a mob,Muslims often act like that regardless.

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I like Qaddafi, but his loyalists have been doing things to stir unrest because that is what loyalists do.

10. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    The video says this was a retaliation because some Nato fuckers burned the Koran in Afghanistan, still they are just bunch of ignorants savages looking for "revenge" , but this shit happens because gaddafi got fucked up, and his tolerant government is not in charge anymore...get used to it.

11. SomeIdiot

SomeIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

redefining idiocy
    unless bashar deletes fukking everything in homs

syria will be next

12. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

They were using secret codes inside the Korans.

I'm gonna use an analogy someone told me. "Imagine you throw a stick and it hits someone. Accidental or incidental. And then to your surprise they grab the stick you threw, and shove it up their own ass as deep as they can and then start coming at you in rage.

13. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

That ..................is quite an analogy .

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I have a response to this, but I am pulling it from another context in which I spoke of this matter

This event is embarrassing on so many levels, mainly showing a such a level of incompetency, I have doubts that we could beat the Iranians if it came to war.

15. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Why didn't they recycle them!? THINK OF THE TREES!

16. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It was never a public, "hey everybody we're burning Korans for fun".

After an Apology from an American commander Afghan-security goes batshit because someone is influencing these mobs to be dangerous. When it comes down to it, I feel encouraged to start treating these people like children. They certainly act like children. Start crying when you accidentally make them angry. Their level of education is the level of gradeschool child. Hell most of them are illiterate. In small towns, usually the only guy that can read is their Elder.

Not to be used in polite company

17. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Im sure that was some lame excuse, from those soldiers just for burn those books , maybe what happen is they wrote some religious notes on those books like some people do with their bibles and they got paranoic, took them away and this is the result.

18. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

No. They have people on the inside, and look for anything peculiar. Burning these books for fun is an insult to everyone's intelligence

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Afghans didn't riot because a bunch of idiots-in-uniform performed standard procedure. They rioted because their nation is occupied by said idiots-in-uniform who do wonderful things like blockade areas and perform extra-judicial executions. Not to mention level entire villages in order to assassinate people who've done them no wrong. Burning religions text is the catalyst for the riots, not the cause.

20. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Dude we are talking here about NATO.

21. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Well, I've never really looked into how Nato functions actually. But I'd assume it would be identical to American procedure.

Since you've never been to Afghanistan I'll assume you wouldn't know how backwards bullshit their system is.

22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Oh, no, I understand the primitivism of the Afghans. I'm just saying that if Americans think that raping other people's nations doesn't cause dissent in said nation then they're even more retarded than I thought. Which is really fucking sad.

23. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Quite honestly even if they had hidden messages there was no reason to dispose of them improperly. It goes back to what Dr. Rice was saying. It's very embarrassing that we can't show tolerance as a modern nation which houses all, regardless of religion, race, or creed.

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    How's that modern? Many empires are multicultural. It's sort of in their definition. And these individuals are just that. Rather, people should be concentrating on government police, which is the true reason Afghans, and all reasonable people, hate America.

25. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:

I'm not saying It's a modern ideal, simply that's what it's billed as. You shouldn't read too much into things.

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    No it isn't about tolerance, it is about the fact that doing stupid shit like this pisses them off and after 10 years of war with these people, we still don't know better. It is embarrassing because it goes to show how fucking stupid or lazy our military is.

I've known this general incompetency around the time I found out under General Petraeus became in charge of the military operations in Afghanistan when they started helping farmers grow pomegranates instead of opium (the incentive for farmers is that pomegranates are 5 times more profitable). It took the US forces 7 years to figure out a plan to undermine the income base for terrorist organizations and drug lords. My knowledge of strategy and tactics rises from reading the Art of War a few times and that I've been playing RTS games since I have been in first grade, but I look at things like the pomegranate thing and ask myself "Why wasn't this part of the plan since year one? Destroying an enemy's economic means is basis." And it makes me wonder if I have a better understanding of war than these generals do.

Then I see shit like the Qur'an thing and realize that everyone in the military is retarded at some level. The worst part of it is they don't realize how retarded they are. Yes our military is great with its fancy weapons and excellent training methods, but in the end, war is decided by stragety, tactics, and critical thinking and we are seriously deficient in that.

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Excellent training methods? These people can't function without support. If their supplies ran out and they didn't have artillery/aircraft to back them up, they'd be decimated within a week in Afghanistan. A day, even. However long it takes the insurgents to realise that they're sitting ducks. The only time they actually put their "excellent training methods" to use is when they're up against unarmed or lightly armed opponents who're almost always hopelessly outnumbered. America's military is anything but.

28. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Our soldiers are tough as fuck, specifically our special forces.

29. Ryfyle

Ryfyle
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

My good Doctor, your wasting your breath on this poor Australian. The Member Formerly Known As Baya, being a cold, lonely Arts Major would not the basics of military functions. In fact It doesn't know basic facts about our world. Just let The Member Formerly Known As Baya stew in self pity and uselessly bawl about "America this" and "US that". Maybe in time The Member Formerly Known As Baya will go in to a Fosters fueled depressing and fly forth to embrace an on coming freight truck.

30. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    If the CIA is really reading this forum

PLEASE SEND SEAL TEAM 6 TO The Member Formerly Known As Baya'S HOUSE HE MAKES FUN OF YOU GUYS AND CALLS YOU PUSSIES also he is the leader of Al Qaida, a drug baron, leader of anonymous, child rapist, grandmother molester and mass murderer. Also he is australian.