Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by gizmo01942, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Arcticphoenix95

Arcticphoenix95
    Expand Collapse
    Secretary of Fast Food and Sexual Assault

McDonald's Human Meat Supplier
    Not to mention the centuries of Muslim conquests into Europe.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

2. Sticks

Sticks
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I agree with everything you said up to the point of the Muslim religion being as peaceful as this game. If you felt the rage that others have felt as a result of your religion, perhaps you would better understand where I'm coming from. I find it extremely improbable that this video game can cause as much mayhem as chopping off people's heads and burning people alive.

3. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you “Muslims” before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation] that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. So establish prayer and give zakah and hold fast to Allah. He is your protector; and excellent is the protector, and excellent is the helper.

Surah Al-Haj (the pilgrimage) verse 78

And Allah knows best.

4. Sticks

Sticks
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

My mirror trick is so much fun! :D

Never argue with someone when their own arguments can be used just as easily against their own hypocritical lackwitted perceptions. If a person is too stupid to even come to terms with their own conflicting cognitive biases then they're obviously not intelligent enough to even bother attempting a real conversation or debate.

5. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard

Now you are responding like a machine, respond like a human.

6. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

those candlelight vigils were over people who died drawing the prophet mohammed naked and in a way to see him as shameful
    to the extremists who killed over those comics, i'm betting the idea that people side with the comic drawers as much as they do is offensive. they will find this offensive the same as they will find a woman without her hair covered wearing form-fitting clothing offensive.
    to the muslims that DON'T kill anybody over those comics, this game should have the same effect. they are accepting that people exist that disagree with their religion and are fine with it.

i don't think anybody who is not easily offended is going to be upset by this. i do not think it will end up on the worldwide news, or any huge news site at all, for more than a small article or 30 second piece. i think most people will not even notice this game exists.

video games are a type of art, just like the cartoons that charlie hebdo made. censoring art is wrong. fascists burn books and censor art.

7. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
  8. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse
    Boxer by day. Boxerless at night.

Future President of the Internet
    Blame it on the Vatican's limp-wristed Popes during that era that let conquests such as Sultan Suleiman take over Vienna so easily. Christ turned the other cheek; Mohammed would cut off your hand before you slapped him on the face.

No wonder Hitler wanted to ditch Christianity for Islam as the Germanic State Religion.

9. MindTrip

MindTrip
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

This game and thread has given me the overwhelming desire to fuck Muhammad up the ass with Boltman's dick.

10. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

TEXT WALL INCOMING:

Islam is supposed to be the last and final revelation from Allah to Mohammed as revealed by the archangel Gabriel.

There are five pillars of Islam.

1) Faith (iman) in the oneness of Allah and the finality of the prophethood of Mohammed (indicated by the declaration [the Shahadah] that, “There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah”).

2) Keeping of the five scheduled daily prayers (salah).

3) Almsgiving (zakat).

4) Fasting (sawm).

5) Pilgrimage (hajj) to Mecca for those who are able.

Now while all religious texts contain contradictions Islam is unique in how it deals with them. The principle of abrogation — al-naskh wa al-mansukh (the abrogating and the abrogated) — directs that verses revealed later in Mohammed’s career “abrogate” — i.e., cancel and replace — earlier ones whose instructions they may contradict. Thus, passages revealed later in Mohammed’s career, in Medina, overrule passages revealed earlier, in Mecca. The Quran itself lays out the principle of abrogation:

It seems that 2:106 was revealed in response to skepticism directed at Mohammed that Allah’s revelations were not entirely consistent over time. Mohammed’s rebuttal was that “Allah is able to do all things” — even change his mind.

There is this passage revealed just after the Muslims reached Medina and were still vulnerable:

In contrast, take 9:5, commonly referred to as the “Verse of the Sword”, revealed toward the end of Mohammed’s life:

Having been revealed later in Mohammed's life than 2:256, the Verse of the Sword abrogates their peaceful injunctions in accordance with 2:106.

There are other examples but you get the idea. By the end of his life Big Mo was a full-on warlord, so what do you think the rest of those verses look like?

TL;DR I could go on and on about how boltman is talking out of his ass and if he keeps this up I'll just start throwing Koranic verses at him which show exactly how ignorant, or alternatively how much of a liar, he is.

11. Sticks

Sticks
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

The bottom line is that this game and forms like it are a GOOD THING in that they easily expose the fact that the Muslim religion is NOT a peaceful religion, but one based in rage, tormented anger and unchecked infuriation. It NEEDS to be exposed and the LIES of those like @boltman need to be pointed out.

If Islam were truly a religion of peace it wouldn't MATTER if people made fun of it or not because morally, emotionally and ethically you would be far beyond such trifling attempts at illiciting negative emotions and reactions. This is why no one bothers to try and make fun of Buddhists, a true religion of peace, to the point where they're not bothered by anything and as such any attempts to try and inflict negative emotions are generally completely pointless. They simply do not work.

On the flip side people target Islam and Christianity with extreme frequency largely because of the fact that those religions are largely NOT rooted in peace but rather in hatred, anger and emotional instability. If Islam were truly a religion of peace no one would have bothered making this game in the first place.

12. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
    surah al ma'idah verse 8

So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned, "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants.
    surah ali imran verse 20

13. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

@fraudbasedeconomy
    give me some time and I will respond to that
    thank you for your questions

14. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

or, he's choosing to go more with the peaceful passages, like most modern day christians who wear more than one type of fabric and don't burn people at the stake...

15. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse

Gonna pull a @Dr. Rice here: I always thought that Islam was pretty much Judaism 2.0, and that Muhammad was actually Moses given a second chance on earth to reach the Promised Land (in this case, Mecca). In fact there are some tribes who believe Muhammad was a reincarnated man or will be reincarnated in modern times. Many parallels exist between the Talmud and the Koran, but I'll stop now from here.

16. Boltman

Boltman
    Expand Collapse
    Rational Thinker

there is a reason for abrogation and I will not let someone deceive those who do not know.
    I will respond to everything in his post. I'm about to sleep. I will do it tomorrow for sure. God willing.

17. MindTrip

MindTrip
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

All religious fairy tales are very similar as all are based on ancient MYTHology. Boltman may as well be telling me Santa is real. I'd find it more amusing is santa were fucking Rudolph. BTW Santa was really a medicine man who delivered mushrooms during the Winter Solstice :)

18. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

...i like you

19. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    That's pretty gay

20. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse

You're a fairy tale. Once you die you'll have no memory whatsoever of what you did in life, be it epic or failure (or epic failure on your part since you're a newfag).

Essentially once you kick the bucket you're non-existent. You'll be wrapped in a void of darkness and eternal unconsciousness where you can't do anything nor think nor perceive. Life is simply disposable regardless of their occupation in the temporary metaphysical world.

Am I euphoric yet?

21. metaljee

metaljee
    Expand Collapse
    Allah

Where is Tigger when you need him

22. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

...i don't like you

23. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse

Boltman car-bombed him.

24. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

Not possible. Islam isn't a la carte. Because of abrogation there is a very clear hierarchy as to what is still on the books and what has been cancelled out. I'd have to look up the verse but I'm certain there's also one that says something to the effect that disregarding even one verse is the same as disregarding the entire religion. The Koran is supposed to be both perfect and immutable, as are the example laid out by Mohammed.

Can you see why this is a problem?

Hence, my previous argument. The more devout a Muslim is, the more likely they are to be violent.

Edit: Found it.

25. MindTrip

MindTrip
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Yes I'm a newfag. I've been converted to a Muhammad ass lover.

We agree. once you're gone, you're gone... Although I will give boltman's fairy tale props for however many virgins you're suppose to get..

26. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I'd rather have sluts.

27. metaljee

metaljee
    Expand Collapse
    Allah

Make an intro thread. You're not welcome here yet.

28. AbeWallard

AbeWallard
    Expand Collapse

That's pretty much what religion does: give a "meaning" to human life as a congregation and singularity/individualism, regardless of how outlandish and unbelievable it may sound like.

It's why I have fun trolling atheists- particularly the dogmatic ones- on the internet (and IRL when in college). The ones that tend to be anti-religious to the core are often the most easily-flustered when you turn the tides on them, especially if they lost a family member but shit on you for saying that the deceased are "with God".

29. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    That's mean.

30. Cobalt

Cobalt
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Meowing
    FTFY