MTV posting Fake News about Planned Parenthood!

Discussion in 'News' started by Metakazam, Apr 7, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Metakazam

Metakazam
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

Aww? I thought we were already done with the fake news bullshit from MTV? I guess not!

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 2
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Which part is fake?

The charges, the videos, Planned Parenthood's denial, or your grasp on reality?

• Good Question Good Question x 7
    • List
  3. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Still don't get what the big deal is with people selling aborted fetal tissues for research. They make it sound like someone's buying it to put in some witch doctor santeria potion. If the person having the abortion doesn't care, have them sign a waver and do what they need to it, and it might help someone down the road.

• I Agree I Agree x 6
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • List
  4. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    B.. b... but burn victims are meant to suffer so they should suffer!
    :rage:

• Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  5. BakaRed

BakaRed
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Since they already don't like abortions, they're afraid that if abortion clinics can make money off selling what's left over that it will lead to a rise in abortions. They're already convinced that planned parenthood pressures women into abortions because they're evil, adding the boogeyman of monetary gain makes them think they'll tell any pregnant woman that walks in they need an abortion. They're also afraid it means that women will start being offered money to get abortions, and so you'll end up with a industry of women getting pregnant and having abortions just to feed the demand for fetal tissue.

It's a really fucked up train of logic, but it's one that wasn't happening in the first place.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    We usually try to graft from the victims themselves first, less chance of rejection and infection, tbh.
    Cadavers are also a viable choice.

Every part of human is recyclable, dark I know that sounds, but if you're not gonna be using it, let someone else.

We call it "Harvesting" when a braindead person is cut up and the organs are removed for donors. Its a morbid concept, but necessary.

People need to stop being so prude about that poo poo. I understand the religious significance for certain faiths (in order to resurrect, you, the body must be whole, etc, etc) but most of the people hissing and moaning about this planned Parenthood baloney are not of those faiths. They are just opportunistic bastards courting controversy.

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Very informative, thanks, Baka.
    @scumhook @Likeicare @Lyle
    I have an interesting proposal for you, gentlemen.. :awesome:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  8. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    They probably think about scenarios such as this one:
    [​IMG]

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe

Lol, really? Are these fuckers that divorced from reality, and the concept of motherhood and what drives abortions that they think bitches be getting preggo and slaughtering their unborn spawn is so they can buy a new iphone by selling their tissues? Do they think doctors are gonna suspend their oaths to make a few gs off of vaccuuming out some bitches jellied babby bits thru their cunts? I know med school loans are killer but come on.....

Most of the intact fetuses with viable tissue that could be harvested and used (IE late term) are not ones that were healthy and normal. They're usually ones that developed with like half a brain or some tragic poo poo that isn't caught until late. Thats fricking sad for the parents. If the parents wanna donate whats left for the good of society, why block some good from coming out of this? And if the money goes towards making prenatal care at the clinics better, better still.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • List
  10. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.
    It's about selling human parts. You can't sell a kidney for obvious reasons. To imply that a fetus would be complicit in it's own destruction is lunacy. Unresponsive and terminal patients need a DNR order for a similar situation.

Plus, it exposes the failure of Planned Parenthood. If they are so successful in providing birth control and educating women on unprotected sex then why would abortions be the primary focus of their organization?

Planned Parenthood is a system of eugenics that is hiding in plain sight.

• I Agree I Agree x 4
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 2
    • List
  11. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

Republicans can be very strange sometimes. I mean, who in their right mind would stop a service that vastly disfavors their political adversaries by reducing their numbers in subsequent generations?

[​IMG]

12. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.
    Capture.PNG

93% of total 39M Blacks is still less than
    39% of 225M Whites

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Abortions really aren't their main focus, its just the knee jerk reactionaries (of either side of the political debate) that feel this way.

I do agree I guess, we don't allow ppl to sell off kidneys... However, we do allow surrogacies for pay, and for ppl to be paid for sperm donations (top of the top) and viable eggs/embyroes. So. Maybe the reproductive business of america is a system of eugenics.

poo poo goddamn tim now im starting to believe your fricking crazy ass theories.

I need to get some fricking fresh air.

14. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Bullshit Artist.
    No but PP always bundles in services to dilute their statistics. In for a forced baby drop? Then you need to be counciled on birth control, have exams etc.., etc., etc. and those numbers dilute the abortion number smaller.
    Here's some biased reporting from both ends of the spectrum.
    http://www.lifenews.com/2014/02/06/...w-does-one-third-of-all-abortions-in-the-u-s/
    Private abortions down PP numbers up.
    "In 2012, abortion provided, by very conservative estimates, $170 million for the abortion giant—a full 55.7 percent of its non-government clinic income. Planned Parenthood is not about reducing abortions—it’s about grabbing an ever-larger share of the U.S. abortion market."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-are-both-misleading/?utm_term=.46316d9dadb1
    3% lie.
    and counterpoint
    http://www.lifenews.com/2014/02/06/...w-does-one-third-of-all-abortions-in-the-u-s/
    Being a surrogate and selling a human cadaver are two wholly unrelated things.
    That is not even a close comparison. Once the surrogacy pregnancy is concluded, the woman goes on and lives her life. The fetus, not so much.
    I too believed the liberal mantra once.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  15. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

How much you get paid to make up all this bullshit? Are in any famous Magaizines published?

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  16. Metakazam

Metakazam
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

17. BakaRed

BakaRed
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

They already feel that a doctor has forsaken their oath by performing abortions, so in their minds it's not much of a leap to believe they'd do worse. I have had many a heated argument with family members about this planned parenthood poo poo. There is no breaking through this logic because to them it's religious dogma; they are convinced abortions are just the tip of the iceberg.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    My parents were kinda of this bend when I was growing up, mostly because of what they were fed from the knee jerk manipulative reactionaries. What broke my mother out of it and my father later was the bombing of abortion clinics, oddly enough. They felt that the sanctity of life meant you don't murder to protect it either.

• oy vey oy vey x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  19. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of Allah, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” - Romans 12:19

• Like Like x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Metakazam

Metakazam
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I remembered there being a news story of some anti-abortion protester in 93 shot and killed a doctor up in an abortion hospital and he was executed for the murder of said doctor.

Michael F. Griffin had said that it was inhuman to kill babies and he was sentenced to death row!

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/11/us/doctor-is-slain-during-protest-over-abortions.html

What was weird about this guy is that before he was gonna go sleepy? Weird storms and weather patterns nearly prevented his execution!

Some say it was Allah telling the people that he was innocence. Others have said that because he was a Christian that people wanted Bush at the time to pardon his execution.

Or it could be crazy bullshit? lol

But who knows at this point! :/