MSNBC supports White Genocide (not that anyone is actually surprised)

Discussion in 'News' started by Dr. Rice, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

http://whitegenocideproject.com/

Petition: STOP WHITE GENOCIDE: Halt MASSIVE third world immigration and FORCED assimilation in White countries!

Petition: Teach public school children the truth: ANTI-RACIST IS A CODE WORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!

Petition: Show the video "STOP WHITE GENOCIDE" in all Federally funded Diversity Training!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    E-Petition of 407 sigs = prime time news?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    That should make you think upon what objectives the propaganda machines of Old Media have to gain by dismissing the subject of "White Genocide" as crazy conspiracy talk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    White Genocide a handy guide...

This is Genocide

[​IMG]

This is White Genocide

[​IMG]

One of these things is not like the others,One of these things just doesn't belong,Can you tell which thing is not like the others By the time I finish my song?

5. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    See, this post is why we need the new buttons,I liked it because I agree however I am now sick to my stomach.....
    Fuck a one button system!

6. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    It's only fair. Equal numbers of all races.

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    That would either mean way more white people or way less brown people. Luckily, we'll have more whites after we take over from the fallout from dramatic crop failures and sea level rising due to climate change that happen in the next 30 years (which will mostly target the brown people). It is a win-win scenario.

8. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
  9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  10. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    Finally, i cant wait for you fucking crackers to get whats coming to you. If I were white I would gladly either allow myself to be killed or simply commit suicide ( Most white teenagers seem to agree with the latter suggestion) . And with brave, honorable heroes such as James Holmes, Anders Breivik and Adam Lanza going above and beyond the call of duty, I can approximate that you pallid miscreants will be nearly wiped out in about 40 years.
    After all that you've "people" have done to humanity and the world, this blessed purification that you call a "genocide" will be a well-deserved divine retribution that 100% of the non-white world is looking forward to with baited breath.

11. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    I agree, les get our AR-15's and send dem blackies back to africa

12. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    considering whites have done basically every awesome thing that ever happened with the exception of barbecue ribs,
    baby eating and the blues, i really think that the illuminati is going to ensure our continued existence in some form
    even if they have to clone us like the dinosaurs that one time at that park.

13. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

YEEE-HAW

[​IMG]

THEY TOOK ARE JERBS

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    That is assuming they win. Remember, the principle of polarity--if there is an upward facing pyramid, there is a downward facing pyramid as well.

15. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    [​IMG]

The Zenith of Human Evolution ~ Encyclopedia Dramatica

16. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Fixed because 99% of white trash are untermensch incapable of rising above Shurda.

17. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Except the darkies only get the fatest ugliest trashiest white women unless you count the .001% of black men who are Actors/Rappers/Pro Athletes

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Lol.

19. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    we were adapted and evolved for generations to our specific parts of the world.

whites coming to america threw the eco system off and if darkies go to cold climates
    even if the land is flourishing it will throw it off balance and cause the same problems
    we have in america where we have been most lenient with ecological mixing.

over a long period of time the darkies will become pale and turn into white people.

over a long time the white americans will turn darker in skin tone.

this is under the presumption we dont all turn pale and become borgs due to technology and lack of sun exposure.

i think things are going to be A-OK!

20. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    We "Europeans" were in the Americas first. And this is just the beginning of the truth that is being revealed as real science is allowed to be exposed and not be censored.

21. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    Lol, the Solutrean Hypothesis is a hoax, btw. (Nice try though)
    It focuses on the fact that there were these fluted spear heads in America that had the same "design" as this one neanderthal group from France called the Solutreans.
    Keep in mind that this these same "Solutreans" were also the neanderthal group that created the famous Lascaux cave paintings , they also had a multitude of other tools and even their own culture. Yet , in America the only thing that they apparently brought over from France was the "type of spear head" they used. No art, no culture, no nothing....just "spear heads"..( And to top that all off, the American fluted spear heads and the french fluted spear heads have distinct differences)
    I dont know why its so hard for some people to believe that a spear head design couldnt be created by two seperate groups of hominids , especially a design as simplistic as the solutrean spear tips
    ...come the fuck on, whitey. Get real.
    Also do you think it was possible for the solutreans to walk to america along a narrow ice bridge with no animals roaming it to hunt?...Did the Solutreans not have appetites? how did the survive?
    Typical White Faggots always trying to steal the accomplishments of other people.. this wouldnt be the first time..
    Just like those faggots who try to say the Ancient Egyptians were white, or that Machu Picchu and Chinese Buddhism came from white people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    White, black, brown, yellow, red... none of that matters. A good American is a dead American. Whenever an American expresses an opinion I can safely say that it came to that conclusion without thinking about it. Americans are Humanity's secret shame. Like a child born out of wedlock or incest or both.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  23. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    Nobody likes you

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    OH NO, NOBODY LIKES ME. Like I give a shit what you retards like.

FYI, Caucasoids don't have to claim anybody's "accomplishments." They're not Negroids.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  25. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    Exactly. You look forward and wait until you die. Because in all the anticipation of Whiteys downfall you couldn't even control yourself. So you bashed in the head of your sandnigger neighbor and his friend bashed in yours. That's how retarded you are.

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Because these tools kits created by the Solutreans are unique. No one else in the world has an identical toolkit by Dr. Dennis Stanford, Head of the Archaeology Division, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution. Not to mention there are many ancient tales throughout the Native American peoples about fighting very tall "European" trait men into extinction. So prove it is a hoax with some credible facts, that account for how all these tool kits (and stories) appear in the Americas. Remember the video I posted is from 2008, not 1998.

Oh please. Ancient Egypt was white. This is observable based on genetic material, facial skeletal structure, how they depicted themselves and others racially in art (it is very obvious who the Africans are in their art work), etc. Blacks did one time rule Egypt, but it wasn't that they built the empire, but rather they conquered it with shear numbers after long brutal wars.

[​IMG]

27. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    Lol, the fact that you say there's no identical pair of toolkits works against the solutrean hypothesis, Rice. You also didnt explain why only the "Solutrean's" hunting tools were in America and none of their other art or culture. ..Or even how they came to America..Or even why they would come to America in the first place.. But its okay, man. The proponents of the Solutrean Hypothesis cant explain it either, so don't feel too bad about it. Like I said earlier, the only logical explanation is that the American hominids and the Solutrean hominids each independently came up with same simplistic , spear head. The swastika was also developed independently by different cultures. Its a simple design. It was bound to happen.

And you are right ,to an extent, about the Ancient Egyptians. Blacks didnt create Ancient Egypt, caucasians did. But they werent White, European Caucasians. They were Hamito-Semetic Caucasian. Similiar to people of Arabian descent. Also the Ancient Egyptians were the same race as the Jews whom they enslaved and whom you despise. Ironic, huh?..

There's a little misleading story about the Egyptian mummies. Some of them are found with red hair. With red hair being a distinctly european-caucasian trait, I can see why so many of you faggoty fucktards would be happy to pronounce "HELLZ YEAH, WE CREATED 'GYPT" ..but no.

Due to the embalming process of mummification, hair will naturally turn red. All Mummies have red hair for this very reason. Even mummies in China have red hair. Which is why the same fucktarded aspies that believe the Ancient Egyptians were white europeans also believe the ancient chinese were white europeans...

(inB4 The Member Formerly Known As Baya Gay's unwanted opinion on something only he cares about)

28. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    No evidence left of them? You mean the Native Americans who treated the European giants who came over as the enemy didn't do everything to destroy their culture. And only mention them as villains in stories?

http://ironlight.wordpress.com/2010/07/10/nevadas-mysterious-cave-of-the-red-haired-giants/

The Slavic culture in the Ukraine is the place with the oldest found usage of the swastika.

http://www.globalhinduism.com/2012/12/21/ice-age-swastika-from-mezin-in-ukraine/

You are too primitive to understand what the Arya religion is about and who the Vedic peoples are.

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/卍-the-truth-about-the-aryan-religion-and-the-meaning-of-the-swastika-卐.11769/

Also I know you didn't even watch the Soluteran video because most of the stupid questions you asked were answered in that video.

I see you back peddling from your original argument. Wouldn't that make you an inverse faggot?

Also the genetics argue that the genetic roots of many of the more ancient pharaohs come from slavic peoples who came into Egypt and conquered it. Not fucking sand niggers. It is only ironic since you are a dumb cultural marxist trying to act smart.

Ignoring the fact there exist ancient Egyptian artwork like this. Get over the fact that George Washington Carver is the greatest black scientific mind in recent history.
    [​IMG]

Ignoring the fact 6 feet 6 inches blonde hair mummies with swastikas are found in China

29. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  30. Fatal_Exception_0E

Fatal_Exception_0E
    Expand Collapse
    Hyper Light Drifter

cyber-police
    Jesus fucking Christ, your argument is full of straw men and irrelevance. So it looks like you've all but abandoned your baseless Solutrean hypothesis crap. You claim the "answers were in the video you posted" , yet you apparently didn't even watch the dumbass video yourself because you didn't give any of the so-called "answers" in your reply (lol, hypocritical faggot). Well with that being said, I might as well reply to your equally illogical straw man arguements for fun.

"According to the Paiutes, the red-haired giants stood as tall as 12-feet and were a vicious, unapproachable people that killed and ate captured Paiutes as food. [Overestimation is to be expected.]"

Lol, rightttttttt. Well.. moving on...

"Therefore, in 1911 a company was created specifically to mine the guano. As the mining operation progressed, skeletons and fossils were found.
    The guano was mined for almost 13 years before archaeologists were notified about the findings. Unfortunately, by then many of the artifacts had been accidentally destroyed or simply discarded.
    Nevertheless, what the scientific researchers did recover was staggering: over 10,000 artifacts were unearthed including the mummified remains of two red-haired giants—one, a female 6.5-feet tall, the other male, over 8-feet tall.
    Many of the artifacts (but not the giants) can be viewed at the small natural history museum located in Winnemucca, Nevada."

"One of the skeletons measured 8.5-feet tall and was later described as having been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to Egyptian mummies. The other was nearly 10-feet long. [Nevada Review-Miner newspaper, June 19, 1931.]"

First off, unless you can actually see the fucking "8-feet mummy" , why would you even assume it was true? Wheres the pictures? It was found in the early 1930's for one.. Also, you have to think, these mummies are apparently from 15000 years ago (allegedly) , yet in Middle and Dark Age-era Europe, the average height for a man was 5 feet tall. So people in Europe were SHORTER back then , not taller.

http://medieval-castles.org/index.php/how_tall_were_people_during_the_middle_a

http://www.livestrong.com/article/542877-the-average-height-of-humans-over-time/

So explain how there were these European "giants" back then , 15000 years ago , when the European neanderthals themselves were only 5'2 tall on average?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9850627

Did these neanderthals suddenly teleport to 'Murikah, suddenly gain a massive growth spurt and then suddenly shrink back down?..Or were some facts about this legend just deliberately exaggerated and embellished?.. You decide. In my opinion, based on biological and nutritional differences compared to modern times, it was impossible for people to be that tall back then. If you want to claim stupid fairy-tale shit, have the facts to back it up, you nazi-faggot.

Also, this is the explanation to the "red hair". I mentioned it previously in the other post, but here it is explained in more detail:

http://interactive.archaeology.org/hierakonpolis/field/hair.html

It also applies to the Egyptian mummies as well. All mummies end up having red hair regardless of race. It a natural occurence.

It really doesn't matter which culture had the oldest known usage of the swastika, because many different cultures developed the symbol. Cultures who couldn't possibly have any contact with each other.

"The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years. (That even predates the ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ankh!) Artifacts such as pottery and coins from ancient Troy show that the swastika was a commonly used symbol as far back as 1000 BCE.
    During the following thousand years, the image of the swastika was used by many cultures around the world, including in China, Japan, India, and southern Europe. By the Middle Ages, the swastika was a well known, if not commonly used, symbol but was called by many different names:
    http://www.globalhinduism.com/2012/12/21/ice-age-swastika-from-mezin-in-ukraine/

The swastika is a simple design, its a cross with lines of equal length bent at the middle . An incredibly simple design. Fags make a big deal about who invented it or whatever, its possible that some European cultures shared the design with each other, but its also entirely possible that multiple cultures developed it independently. Would you say the Christian Cross is a complex design? ..what about a circle? Did one culture invent a circle and then bestow that design to every other culture? lol..fucking idiot.. Besides , how would you logically be able to explain to me that cultures over 1000 years ago were able to navigate and traverse the Himalayas without freezing to death?..The Nazis tried to do it twice and failed, btw..

Vedism is a precursor to Hinduism and was pretty much abolished 500 years before Hinduism came to the forefront, I'm aware of what Vedism is and what it preaches. If you are Indian, I could see how this might apply to you but if you aren't than I fail to see why you would even bring this up. I'm also aware of how Hitler stole a lot of ideas for Nazism from Indian Culture (including the swastika and the phrase "Aryan") . You actually learn all this in high school, which I'm positive you didn't graduate from. Irrelevant tangent is Irrelevant.

.....yyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhh , moving on... ( '_')

Yeah Rice, I can really see what all this swastika talk has to do with proving the Solutrean Hypothesis as fact

I'd be impressed if you could pinpoint the genetic haplotype from a 5000 year old mummy based on its DNA, I'd be even more impressed if you could post the information down here instead of making unsubstantiated assertions and just generally talking out of your ass.
    Also, I can see why a retard like you would think the Slavs came into Egypt. Maybe it has to do with something like this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe. A little something else called Muslim conquest of Serbia and Croatia (lol, conquered by "sand niggers") and a little something else called rape.. so naturally, as a result, there would be some sort of genetic admixture between the two countries.. I don't know why you would assume it was the Slavs who were doing the raping when history has proven time and time again that whitey will always be Mohammed's bitch ( e.g. Andalusia Spain , Ancient Turkey, Persia, Eastern Europe...fuck it.. Modern-day Europe in general, and your mother's herpes-infected snatch )
    George Washington Carver isn't the greatest black scientific mind in recent history..

I am.

[​IMG]

Egyptians didn't create art based on realism. I can see you know nothing about Art or Art Theory. Egyptian art was designed to convey messages. They created people with different skin colors in their art work. The Pharoah Akhenaten had artist portray him as having both male and female physical characteristics in order to convey a message. It wasn't uncommon to see one painting of a Egyptian noble with light skin and another painting of the same noble with dark skin.

[​IMG]Akhenaten

Ah, the Tocharians..

Brings me back to my school days.. I'll save this straw man until I see you give adequate responses to the replies I laid out now.