Most fucked up Chatrooms

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by n1bblir, Jun 15, 2012.

1. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Deviantart's chats are a ripe place for lulz when one knows how to hunt for them. So many people who like "rule" various chats are so easy to piss off and evoke drama from it's no wonder they have people still going to their shitty chats.

It's pretty funny to actually see how some people get upset over just disagreeing with what movie is the best movie and whatever, then get kicked or banned for it. I've noticed a lot of things in chatrooms and there are a number of ways to get under the skin of people who run their own chats like Fun4Fun or that other shitty kingdom of hearts chat ran by those fat emo bitches, what's their name again? Org Infinity. More like Pork Infinity if you ask me, but I digress.

So how does one get drama? If one reads the rules you can just ask them politely and ask why this is a rule or that, and if they say "because I said so" then they be ripe for dramas. Though nowadays I find that there are more Role Playing chats. If you're lucky you'll enter into one that will have like noobs watch how they're suppose to RP or some shit which is laughable. I know one actually made people watch and had them ask questions before joining, like it's a fucking interview for a job.

I'm just surprised that there isn't more talk about deviantart chats since it's so easy to abuse them and since so many places so badly deserve the abuse. I mean, come on, really. What's better fun than bugging the shit out of some faggot who's high point of their life is running a chatroom on deviantart? Not to mention, we all know their fappin' when they be kickin' and a bannin'.

Though devart use to be easy to get banned from, just disobey one of their rules and bam, you're banned without warning. You also can't go back to the chat under a new name if you're banned, that's a very very good way to get "permabanned" (assuming that's possible nowadays). I'm just looking for more people's thoughts on this kind of thing, am I wrong that most of these chatrooms and ran by autistic faggots?

2. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    Yahoo Messenger's Yahoo Fighter is still over run with childish 50 year olds

3. Aerilia

Aerilia
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

who cares?
    Home Page:
    I've never really had problems in the dA chat rooms. Everyone seems to be nice. I did pick on Romaji a bit about his article and got a few giggles but he didn't really want to play along so I gave up. there was some idiot called jordkid who started abusing me when I said I was reporting him for being underage, we all thought "aww he's adorable" and kept winding him up. I chat on kongregate every day, there's so many drama queens in the room Chocolate Hostage. It's like every whiny, scene, emo, weeaboo, deviantArt moron in one place!