Morrowind General

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Stormtrooper, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    Hey n'wahs.

My name is hollowed-out-stump and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, overencumbered fetchers who spend all of their days rummaging through crates outside of Balmora. You are everything blighted in this world. Honestly, have any of you even gotten daedric weapons? I mean I guess it's fun adventuring because of your own low attributes, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking Skooma.

Don't be an outlander. Just hit me with your best spell. I'm pretty much perfect. I was Archmagister of the Seyda Neen stump team, and kinsman on my ponds' dead tree team. What quests do you complete, other than "Trying to avoid the cliffracers?" I also have an engraved ring of healing, and have a paranoid Wood Elf companion (he just hid a journeyman lockpick in me, shit was SO gold.) You are all s'wits who should who should just catch the Corprus disease. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It's me in my pond:

[​IMG]

2. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    I remember bombarding a 50-radius-fuck-everything-with-everything-with-maximum-damage spell over morrowind

3. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    Pillow forts in the middle of Balmora. I don't know why I spent hours building them.

4. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
    These are the good ol' days.

Fucking Skyrim...

5. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    The days when I could fill my imaginary manor with junk and provisions without having them explode after reentering the cell. Whew. Back to Oblivion! :meow: