Moralfag

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Sep 9, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'll probably seem like a moral fag but i do have some lines i do not cross, but unlike actual moralfags i don't believe in trying to hijack or get Anonymous or whatever else to adopt some "moral higher goal"

What makes Moral fags FAGGOTS is because their moral relativists you get Atheist fags trying to get Anon to attack Christianity and religion full time because "their evil and destroy the world"
    And you get Christ or religious fags trying to get Anon to wipeout Atheism and homosexuality and sexual immorality and birth control because "it's evil and sinful and the world will be a better place if everyone only lived and did things according to the bible"

But unlike them, i have no political religious agenda, i just try to set a good example for example, i don't like cyber bullying, as in just persistently attacking someone who isn't an attention whore and actually prefers to keep to themselves and aren't stupid twats,
    people like DrMusic ChrisChan Snapesnogger Angelofthenight and Taekeshit on the other hand go out looking for trouble they attack and harass others like attention and therefore are fair game, by my standards.

Trolls are awesome, the internet would suck ass without them, because Trolls actually help prevent cyberbullying by scaring people into being more careful and not such big aspiring web celebrities, therefore they make more time to have a real social life.

Kind of what Weev wanted if i remember correctly, he wants everyone off the internet social scene.

2. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Cool story bro.

3. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Son i am dissapoint.

4. Thayora

Thayora
    Expand Collapse
    Moeologist

Home Page:
    Man, weev. I miss him tons.

Don't worry, people are fighting for what weev wanted; getting the faggots off the net.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

[​IMG]
    DOGS

They are running away from Dalhusky.

Everybody loves Weev the Weevil.

6. Gwazi

Gwazi
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat